Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2021, Admission – Get Procedure Here
Uttarakhand NEET 2021 Counselling will be conducted through online mode only. The counselling will be organized as a state centralized counselling through online mode. The counselling procedure will be managed by the HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University. Through counselling, candidates can get admission into MBBS/BDS courses in Government/Private Medical/Dental Colleges/Private Medical College affiliated with State Private University of Uttarakhand. Candidates can participate for 85% quota seats in the state. Candidates can get the complete information about Uttarakhand NEET counselling 2021 in this article.
Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2021
The counselling will be conducted through online mode. Candidates will have to do the one time registration on the website by paying the registration fee. After the registration, candidates will have to fill the application form and upload the signature and photograph.
The authority will display the state merit list on their website. The result will be published on the website for the candidates those will be allotted the seat. Candidates are advised to ready their document before proceeding for the counselling. Without document verification, the candidates will not be permitted to sit in the counselling.
Uttarakhand MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2021
Candidates those will apply for NEET counselling in Uttarakhand state can check here the counselling schedule:
|Ist Round of Online Counselling (MBBS & BDS)|
|Online Registration, Fee Submission & choice filling by Candidates for 1st Round of Counselling||August 2021|
|Display of State Merit List Round I||1st week of September 2021|
|Data Processing||1st week of September 2021|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of September 2021|
|Last date of joining the allotted college||Last week of September 2021|
|IInd Round of Online Counselling (MBBS & BDS)|
|Online Registration, Fee Submission by New Candidates|
& Online re- registration by already registered Candidates & candidates opting for seat up gradation without payment of registration fee however re-registered candidate can upload new data or documents
|1st week of October 2021|
|Display of final seat matrix for second round after adding newly withdrawn/surrendered seat by admitted students of round I & Display of final state merit list of round II||2nd week of October 2021|
|Last date of vacating 1st round allotted seat without forfeiture of fees (free exit) by online mode only||3rd week of October 2021|
|Display of final seat matrix of second round after adding newly withdrawn/surrendered seat by admitted students for round II & Display of final state merit list of round II||4th week of October 2021|
|Choice filling and Locking by newly registered and already registered candidate||4th week of October 2021|
|Data Processing||4th week of October 2021|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of October 2021|
|Last Date of Joining The Allotted College||1st week of November 2021|
Selection & Admission Procedure
- The admission procedure for the 85% state quota seats will be conducted after the conduction of 15% AIQ counselling.
- After the announcement of the result, the candidates will be permitted to register on counselling website. Registration can be done after the payment of online counselling fee.
- Only registered candidates will be allowed to participate in the second and mop-up round of counselling.
- Candidates will get admission as per their rank in the NEET 2021 entrance examination.
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates as per the choice filled by them and their marks in the examination.
- Candidates have to report the assigned colleges for final admission along with original documents after seat allotment.
- Candidates can download the allotment letter from the university website.
Reservation policy will be applicable college-wise on all seats of state quota as per the rules of Government of Uttarakhand. The reservation policy will be applicable at the time of counselling. There will be no reservation for All India-Management quota seats.
Candidates should bring the given below documents in original for seat allotment on the day of document verification process.
- NEET 2021 Admit Card
- NEET 2021 Rank Card
- 10th Certificate for Proof of Age
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Valid Id Proof
- Passport Size Photographs
- Other supporting document as desired by the candidate
If you have any other queries about Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2021, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.