Karnataka KMAT 2022 Application (Started), Registration – Apply Here
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Application Form has been started through online mode only. Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) is a state level entrance test conducted every year by Karnataka Private Post Graduation colleges Association (KPPGCA). The examination will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in MCA and MBA courses of various participating Private colleges of Karnataka state. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details with latest updates on KMAT Karnataka Application Form 2022.
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Application Form – Started
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Application Form has been started through online mode. Click here to apply.
Following are the detailed information with some key instructions on KMAT Karnataka 2022 Application Form:
- KMAT Karnataka Application Form can only be submitted through online mode.
- Applicants are able to register themselves for KMAT Karnataka 2022 from 6th June 2022.
- Authority has released KMAT Karnataka Application Form specifically for eligible candidates, so applicants must confirm their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- The details filled by applicants in KMAT Karnataka application form must have valid documentation proof, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must submit KMAT Karnataka application form before the 31st August 2022, as no application form will be accepted after the completion of registration process.
- Candidates are advised to seek the printout of filled KMAT Karnataka Application Form and Fee receipt for future references.
- KMAT Karnataka Application fee can only be submitted through online mode.
- Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment Gateways for transaction of KMAT Karnataka Application Fee.
- KMAT Karnataka Application fee will be Rs.850/- .
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for KMAT Karnataka 2022 Examination:
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Applying candidates for MBA Programme must be the Bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline form recognized institutions.
- Marks: He/ she must have scored at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category candidates) in their qualifying degree to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in last semester examination in 2022 can also apply for KMAT Karnataka 2022.
For MCA Programme:
- Qualification: Applying candidate should have BCA or equivalent degree from any recognized institution.
- Marks: He/ she must have scored at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Mathematics as one of their mandatory subjects in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete official registration dates for KMAT Karnataka Registration Form 2022:
|Starting of application form||6th June 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||31st August 2022|
|Availability of admit card||TBA|
How to Apply for KMAT Karnataka 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling KMAT Karnataka online Application Form 2022:
- Visit the website of KMAT Karnataka 2022. (Link will be available above)
- Now go to the KMAT Karnataka Admission portal and click on new candidates registration link for submitting the registration form.
- Fill the KMAT Karnataka registration form with all required details including Basic Personal details, Email Id, Phone Number etc. and submit them.
- After submitting all required details, candidates will be asked to login into the KMAT Karnataka Application Form.
- Now fill the KMAT Karnataka Application Form with all required details including Personal, Academic Details, Address Category, Exam Centre etc. and submit them.
- After submitting all required details in application form, candidates will be asked to upload some required documents in KMAT Karnataka application form including Photograph, Signature and Category Certificate, etc.
- The photograph of candidate’s should be latest passport size photograph within the prescribed size and format.
- Candidate’s signature for KMAT Karnataka must be scanned signature within the prescribed size and format.
- Category certificate will be required for reserved category candidates only.
- After submitting all required documents, candidates will be asked to submit the KMAT Karnataka Application Fee for final submission of application form.
- Now select the payment mode then fill all required details accordingly and proceed the transaction for KMAT Karnataka
- Once transaction will be successfully done, take the printout of filled KMAT Karnataka Application Form and fee receipt for future reference.
Leave the comment down below for any further information or query about KMAT Karnataka 2022 Application Form.