Karnataka PGCET 2020 Application Form (Re-started) – Apply Here
Karnataka PGCET 2020 Application Form has ben re-started from 16th September 2020 via online mode. Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test will be conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). It is a state level entrance test held every year. Through this exam, candidates will get admission into first year/ first semester full time or part time courses of MBA/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Arch in various affiliated institutions. Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria before applying for Karnataka PGCET 2020. Here we are providing details regarding Karnataka PGCET Application Form 2020.
Karnataka PGCET 2020 Application Form – Re-started
Karnataka PGCET 2020 Application Form has been re-started from 16th September 2020. Click here to apply.
Karnataka PGCET 2021 application form will be released from third week of May 2021. Check complete details regarding Karnataka PGCET 2021 application form here.
Candidates must check the following details regarding Karnataka PGCET 2020 Application Form:
- Karnataka PGCET 2020 application form has been released through online mode.
- The application form has been re-started from 16th to 21st September 2020.
- The application form has been released from 15th June 2020.
- Candidates can fill the application form till 20th August 2020.
- While filling application form, candidates have to upload passport size photograph, signature& left hand thumb impression in the JPG/ JPEG format.
- Candidates must ensure that they provide valid/ working email ID & mobile number.
- All important communication is send to registered id or at mobile number via SMS.
- Incomplete application form is not accepted so candidates must fill the application form carefully.
- Before submission of application form, candidates must re-check all the given details as authority will not provide any correction facility in the application form.
- There is no need to send any hard copy of application form till admission.
- At last, candidates must not forget to take multiple printouts of application form for further use.
- General / OBC category candidates have to submit Rs.650.
- The fee for SC/ ST & category I of Karnataka State is Rs.500.
- Candidates can submit the application fee through offline mode.
- The mode of payment is through challan deposited in any branch of the State bank of Mysore.
- The application fee is non-refundable & non-transferrable in any case.
Karnataka PGCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding Karnataka PGCET Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian citizen candidates will be eligible to apply for the examination.
- Domicile: Candidates belonging to Karnataka state must have domicile of Karnataka.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 year duration from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 50% marks in graduation degree & 45% for reserved category candidates.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify UG degree from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must qualify with any of the subject from Mathematics, Computer/ Statistics, Computer programming, Computer Application, Business Mathematics, or Business Statistics.
M.Tech/ ME/ M.Arch Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have qualified B.Tech/ M.Sc. or any equivalent degree from any recognized board or University.
- Percentage: Candidates must qualify minimum 50% marks. (45% for reserved category)
- GATE Scorecard: Candidates applying through GATE scores should have a valid GATE score card.
Karnataka PGCET 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table to know about application related Karnataka PGCET dates:
|Application form releases||16th September 2020 (Re-started)|
|Last date to submit application form||21st September 2020|
|Last date of fee payment in the bank||–|
|Admit card availability||–|
|Karnataka PGCET exam date||13th & 14th October 2020|
How to Apply for Karnataka PGCET 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for Karnataka PGCET 2020:
- Visit the official website. (Link is provided above)
- Now click on the option of ‘New User? Register here.’
- Fill all the basic details such as name, gender, email ID, Phone number etc.
- Now fill personal, academic, qualification & all other required details.
- Proceed to ‘Save & next’ option.
- Upload photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- Read the declaration & submit the application form.
- After that, proceed to submit application fee.
- Now confirmation page will be appeared on the computer screen.
- Take printout of the application form & keep it safe for further use.
Candidates must remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria details to avoid rejection in their application form. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding application form Karnataka PGCET 2020 to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to Karnataka PGCET 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.