Karnataka PGCET 2020 Admit Card, Hall Ticket – Download Here
Karnataka PGCET 2020 Hall Ticket is releasing soon in the month of September 2020. Karnataka PGCET is a state level examination regulated by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA). This examination is a gateway for admission in 1st year of MBA, M.Tech, MCA, ME & M.Arch Courses. Through Karnataka PGCET, students can also get admission into part time M.Tech (QIP) and lateral entry in MCA programme. Here candidates can check details of Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2020.
Karnataka PGCET 2020 Admit Card – Releasing Soon
Karnataka PGCET 2020 Admit Card is releasing soon in the month of September 2020. Link will be given here.
Candidates will be able to download the Karnataka PGCET Hall Ticket 2020 through the website. The admit card will not be provided through any offline mode.
The admit card bears details such as candidates name, guardian name, exam date & timing, exam centre, etc.
Candidates should preserve the admit card till the admission process gets completed. Candidates will not be permitted to appear in the exam without admit card & ID proof.
Karnataka PGCET 2020 Cut Off will be released by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). The cut off marks are the marks which should be scored by the candidates to participate in the seat allotment procedure.
Karnataka PGCET 2020 Admit Card Date
The admit card will be available for downloading in September 2020. Exam date has been announced. It will be conducted on 13th & 14th October 2020.
The examination will be conducted in two sessions, i.e. morning session (10:30 AM to 12:30 PM) and afternoon session (2:30 PM to 4:30 PM).
Candidates can check the Karnataka PGCET Result 2020 in October 2020. After the result announcement, the Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2020 will be commenced.
Instructions for Candidates
Here we are giving some useful instructions that should be followed on the examination day:
- Candidates have to affix a photograph on the Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2020.
- Candidates should reach the exam venue before the prescribed timing.
- Any calculator or log table is not allowed.
- Non-programmable calculators are allowed for ME, M.Tech & M.Arch candidates.
- Students are not permitted to wear any type of watch at the exam centre.
- Candidates should not bring more than 2 or 3 black/blue ball point pen.
- Any kind of Electric Equipments, Mobile Phones, Bluetooth, White Fluid, Markers, Wireless Sets, Books, Notes, etc. will not allowed in the exam centre.
- Candidates should visit the exam centre one day before the examination to avoid any kind of last time hassle.
How to Download the Admit Card
Candidates can follow these steps to download the Karnataka PGCET 2020 Admit Card:
- Go through the official link (link will be given above).
- A new window will appear on the screen.
- Fill the required details such as Application Number and DOB.
- Click on the submit button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the admit card and keep it safe for further use.
Documents Required at the Exam Centre
Here we are providing a list of required documents needed at the time of examination (candidates have to bring any one of the photo ID proof along with hall ticket):
- Karnataka PGCET 2020 Admit Card.
- College Identity Card.
- Driving License.
- Bus Pass.
- PAN Card.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Voter ID.
If you have any query about Karnataka PGCET 2020 Admit Card, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.