Karnataka Polytechnic 2020: Merit List (Out), Allotment (Released), Dates
Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 Provisional Merit List (2nd Round) has been released through login. Admission procedure is managed by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Karnataka. The polytechnic admission process is organised for admission in three-year diploma course in various trades. The admission procedure is based on merit prepared on the basis of 10th standard marks of the candidates. The admission is offered in the state government/aided polytechnic colleges. For complete information of Karnataka Polytechnic 2020, candidates can go through this article.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 Notification – Merit List Released (2nd Round)
Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 Provisional Merit List (2nd round) has been released through login. Check here for details.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Admission Procedure will start from the month of May 2021. Check complete Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 details here.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 Seat Allotment (2nd round) has been released through login. Check here for details.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 Schedule has been released. Click here for schedule PDF.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 Dates
Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 important dates are given below for the candidates:
|Online registration starts||6th August 2020|
|Online registration close||29th August 2020|
|Correction||1st to 3rd September 2020|
|Release of merit list||2nd September 2020|
|Seat allotment||7th September 2020|
Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 Counselling
Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 Counselling has been started. Counselling is organized based on merit list released by the DTE, Karnataka. Candidates can get serve based on their rank.
Candidates must bring all the relevant documents required for counselling. If a candidate will not do so their candidature may get cancelled. Documents required for the counselling are listed below:
- SSLC (10th) or equivalent marksheet
- Class 10th or equivalent passing certificate
- Original transfer certificate
- Recent passport size photograph
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Eligibility certificate if not studied from Karnataka board
Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 Admission
Karnataka Polytechnic admission procedure will be conducted by the college/ institute chosen by the candidates at the time of counselling. Candidates will have to report in the college which are allotted to them. Seat Allotment has been released by the authority.
For Admission, candidates must bring all their original certificates and one set of photocopies of all the original documents. During the process of admission, candidates have to pay the fee of the course and remaining dues of the counselling otherwise their candidature will get cancelled.
At the time of admission, candidates can also confirm from when their batch will start. If any information given by the candidates is find out wrong, then their candidature may get cancelled at any time by the college/institute.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 Application Form
Interested candidates can apply with the help of instructions given below:
- Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 application form has been released on 6th August 2020.
- Candidate can register themselves by filling the basic details like name, e-mail id and course applying for etc. on the registration portal.
- After registration, candidates must fill their personal and educational details in the application form.
- Candidates must upload their signature and photograph in the format as mention in the information brochure.
- Print the application form for the further process of the admission.
- The filled-in application form along with the relevant original documents and counterfoil of the bank Challan should be produced in person to the nearest “Document Verification Cum Online Application Submission Centers” on or before the last date.
Candidates need to pay only Rs. 100/- if they are in general category and SC/ST candidates will pay Rs. 50 as application fee. Candidates can pay their fee online via debit/credit card or via net banking.
Candidates can also pay their fee through offline mode via printing the Challan from website of DTE, Karnataka and can pay fee at any branch of State Bank of India.
Karnataka Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria is given below for the candidates:
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates those passed 10th standard or studying in 10th standard are eligible to apply.
- Minimum Marks: Minimum 35% marks required to fill the application form.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass 10th standard with Science and Mathematics.
- Other Requirement: Candidates who are not from Karnataka board must submit the ‘Eligibility Certificate’ issued by the secretary, Board of technical Education, Bengaluru.
- Physical Fitness: A candidate who is applying must be fit in all aspects of the health.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2020 Merit List
Karnataka Polytechnic Merit List has been released by the Department of Technical Education, Karnataka. Provisional Merit list has been published on the website of the DTE, Karnataka. Merit list is prepared on the basis of 10th standard marks.
Merit list of Karnataka Polytechnic has been published on 2nd September 2020 for the Candidates. Candidates can check their rank in the merit list with the help of application number, name and date of birth.
In Karnataka Polytechnic counselling procedure, some of the total seats are reserved for some specified candidates which are given below:
|Categories||Percentage of Reservation|
|Kannada Medium Students||5%|
|Physically Disabled Students||3%|
If candidates has any query regarding the Karnataka Polytechnic 2020, they can leave their comment in the comment box.