Karnataka Polytechnic 2021: Application (Extended), Merit List, Admission
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Application Form has been extended till 30th September 2021 for admission. Admission procedure will be based on merit on the basis of 10th standard marks. It is managed by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Karnataka. The admission procedure is organised for admission in three year diploma course in various trades. Candidates are offered admission in the state government/ aided polytechnic colleges. Here we are providing details as dates, application form, its fee, and much more regarding Karnataka Polytechnic 2021.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Notifications – Application Extended
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Application Form has been extended till 30th September 2021 for admission. Check here for application details.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Seat Allotment has been released on 31st August 2021. Check here for allotment details.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Merit List/ Result has been released on 28th August 2021. Check here for merit list details.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding Karnataka Polytechnic Admission Dates:
|Application form releases||Started|
|Last date to submit application form||27th August 2021|
|Merit list||28th August 2021|
|Seat allotment||31st August 2021|
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Application Form:
- Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Application Form has been made available on website via online mode.
- Candidates are able to submit the application form.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 27th August 2021.
- At the time of registration, candidates must provide all required basic & asked details in the form as incomplete form will not be accepted.
- While filling application form also upload passport size photograph & signature.
- Candidates must also provide valid email ID & phone number in the application form. All the important information will be send to registered ID & number.
- After filling all the details in the application form, filled in form with relevant original documents & counterfoil of bank challan must be produced in person to the nearest “Document verification Cum Online Application Submission Centers” on or before the last date.
- General Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- as their application fee.
- Reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 50/-.
- Candidates are able to fill the application fee via online as well as offline mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- For offline mode, candidates must pay challan from website of DTE, Karnataka at any branch of State Bank of India.
Karnataka Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following details regarding Karnataka Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian citizen candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 10th examination from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: He/ She must score minimum 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates must have Science & Mathematics as their mandatory subject in the qualifying exam.
- Physical fitness: Applying candidate must be fit in all aspects of the health.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Merit List
Karnataka Polytechnic Merit List/ Result has been published on website of DTE, Karnataka via online mode on 28th August 2021. It is prepared by the Department of Technical Education, Karnataka. It is on the basis of marks secured in 10th level examination.
Notification draft merit list has been announced. Candidates must check their rank in the merit list. Candidates have also allowed to file object in draft merit list in case of correction in announced draft merit list.
It is prepared separately for various categories. Candidates must report for counselling on the basis of rank score.
Some of the seats will be reserved for different categories. It will be as mentioned in the table given below:
|Category||Reservation percent (%)|
|Physical Disabled students||3%|
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Counselling
After the declaration merit list, authority has started the counselling for Karnataka Polytechnic 2021. It has been started from October 2021. Counselling session is based on the merit list. It is conducted by DTE, Karnataka. Seat allotment has been released on 31st August 2021.
It is mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling process. Candidates have shortlisted for Karnataka Polytechnic counselling on the basis of merit list. Candidates have to carry all required documents at the time of counselling. Following documents will be required at the time of counselling:
- SSLC or equivalent marksheet
- 10thpassing certificate/ marksheet
- Original TC memo/ NOC from past institute/ college
- Multiple passport size photographs
- Character certificate
- Caste certificate
- Original transfer certificate
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Admission
Karnataka Polytechnic Admission procedure will be organized by the college/ institute chosen by the candidate. Admission will be given to candidates after verification of documents.
At the time of admission, candidates will have to submit fee of course & remaining due of courses. Without the fee, candidature will be cancelled. If any information given by candidate is found wrong then their candidature will be cancelled at any time by college/ institute.
If you have any other queries regarding Karnataka Polytechnic 2021, you can leave your comment in the comment box below.