KIITEE 2020: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
KIITEE 2020 will be organized by Kalinga Institute of Technology. KIIT organizes KIITEE every year to offer admission into various UG and PG programmes offered by the University. It is a university level entrance test conducted to offer admission into engineering and technology, arts, nursing, architecture, computer applications and various other fields. Admission will be successfully offered to the test qualifying candidates in various courses. Admission in MBBS, BDS, and PG Medical & PG Dental programmes will be done through national level tests scores of NEET and NEET PG. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding KIITEE 2020.
KIITEE 2020 Exam Dates
KIITEE Exam dates are given below in the table. Check all the tentative dates for various events of the exam:
|Starting of Online Registration||3rd week of November 2019|
|End of Online registration||Last week of March 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of April 2020|
|KIITEE 2020 Exam||3rd to 4th week of April 2020|
|Announcement of Result||Last week of April 2020|
|Starting of Counselling process||Second week of May 2020|
KIITEE 2020 Application Form
Check all the important details of KIITEE 2020 Application Form below:
- KIITEE 2020 Online registration process will start in the third week of November 2019.
- The Application form and prospectus will be available through online mode only.
- Last date to register and submit the filled in application form is till last week of March 2020.
- The application process will consist of various steps – Registration and filling the application, uploading the necessary documents and printing the application form.
- The application form will be considered successfully submitted after the payment of application fee.
- Students must fill all the details in the form carefully as no modification will be allowed later.
- KIITEE Application Correction Facility will be provided through online mode.
- At the time of filling the application form, candidates must be ready with their photograph, scanned signature and class 10th mark sheet.
Payment of Application fee is not required in KIITEE 2020 Application.
KIITEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
KIITEE Eligibility Criteria will vary as per the course chosen by the candidates. Candidates must check the below given eligibility criterion before filling the application form:
For B.Tech/ B. Tech & M. Tech (Dual Degree) Biotechnology:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates who have passed their 10+2 examination in 2018, 2019 or appearing in 10+2 examination in 2020 from a recognized board or university are only eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates must have passed his/her 10+2 level exam or its equivalent with at least of 60% marks.
- Qualifying Subjects: Applying candidate must have passed 12th level with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biotechnology/Biology taken together.
- Age Criteria: Applying candidate should be born on or after 1/7/1999.
For BBA (3 years):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must be passed in 10+2 level in any stream equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates must have passed his/her 10+2 level with at least of 50% marks.
- Qualifying Subjects: He/she must have passed his/her 12th level with Mathematics / Business Mathematics / Economics / Statistics as one of the subjects.
- Age Criteria: He/she must have born on or after 1/7/1999.
For MCA (3 years):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have done his graduation with Mathematics subjects either in graduation or in 12th level.
- Qualifying Marks: Applying candidate must have passed his qualifying exam with minimum of 50% marks.
- Age Criteria: He/she must have born on or after 1/7/1999.
For LLM (1 year):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed his/her BBA LLB/ B.A.LLB/ B.Sc LLB /B.L. degree or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Qualifying Marks: Applying candidate must have passed his qualifying exam with aggregate of at least of 55% marks.
KIITEE 2020 Exam Pattern
KIITEE Exam pattern will vary as per the courses chosen by the candidates. Candidates can check the below the complete details of the exam pattern before starting their preparation:
- Exam Date: KIITEE 2020 Exam will be held in the third to fourth week of April 2020.
- Mode of Exam: The test will be conducted in online CBT mode.
- Language Medium: The language medium of the paper will be in English only.
- Time Duration: The total time duration of the exam will be of 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: The exam paper will consist of multiple choice questions.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, +4 marks will be given. 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Check the distribution of questions and subjects in the table below for various offered programmes:
|Programmes||Number of questions||Subjects||Time Duration|
|B.Arch/B.Tech (Dual Degree)||120 (40 questions each)||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||3 hours|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry||120 (40 questions each)||Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Mechanics||3 hours|
|BCA/BBA||GK- 20; LA & MA – 60; VA – 40 questions||Logical Ability, Mathematical Ability, Verbal Ability and GK||3 hours|
|MCA||120 questions||Computer Awareness, Mathematics, Analytical & Logical Ability||3 hours|
KIITEE 2020 Syllabus
KIITEE syllabus will vary according to the courses chosen by the candidates. Candidates can check the complete UG and PG syllabus for various programmes by online mode.
For B.Tech programme, the syllabus will be based on the topics studied in the 12th level. The questions will be from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Some of the topics which will be asked in each of the subjects included in the B.Tech programme are:
Units and Measurement, Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions, Work, Energy and Power, Description of Motion in One Dimension, Current Electricity, Waves, Electron and Photons, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Solids and Semi-Conductors Devices, etc.
Sets, Relations and Functions, Differential Calculus, Quadratic Equations, Complex Numbers, Differential Equations, Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion, Matrices and Determinants, Probability, Vector Algebra, Trigonometry, etc.
Some Basic Concepts, Chemical Energetic and Thermodynamics, Some Basic Principles, Chemistry of Lighter Metals, Synthetic and Natural Polymers, Chemistry of Lighter Metals, Atomic Structure, States of Matter, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, etc.
KIITEE 2020 Preparation Tips
To enhance your exam preparation and score well in the entrance test, candidates can follow the below given preparation tips:
- Candidates need to go through the syllabus topic wise so that the entire topics get covered before the exam.
- Candidates can prepare short notes and go through them regularly.
- Don’t forget to revise whatever you are preparing for the exam at the end of each day.
- Candidates can make a suitable time table for the preparation of the entrance exam.
- Take online or offline mock tests to enhance your speed and accuracy level.
- Try to remain healthy during the preparation period.
- Be focused during the study hours.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
KIITEE 2020 Admit Card
KIITEE 2020 Admit Card will be available for downloading from the first week of April 2020. If any candidate finds any discrepancy at the time of downloading the admit card, he/she must get the problem solved by contacting through the helpline numbers and helpline email id provided by the university.
Candidates have to preserve the admit card until the admission process is over. To download the admit card online, students have to enter their registered login credentials. No hard copy of the admit card will be dispatched to the students by offline mode. Students on the exam day must be present with the printed copy of the admit card and one valid photo id proof at the exam center.
KIITEE 2020 Result
KIITEE 2020 Result will be declared in the last week of April 2020. Candidates will be able to check their result and download their rank card by entering their login credentials.
To view the result, students have to enter their date of birth and registration number. Candidates must keep their rank card safely as it has to be produced by the candidates at the time of counselling process.
KIITEE 2020 Cut Off
KIITEE 2020 Cut off will be prepared and published by KIIT at the time of declaration of results. The cut off marks will be prepared based on various factors like – difficulty level of exam, reservation policy, marks secured in the entrance test, number of students appearing for the test, cut off trends etc.
Merit list will be released after short listing the candidates successfully qualifying the entrance exam.
Previous year Cut Off marks
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks in %|
|ST/SC/OBC or other reserved category||40%|
KIITEE 2020 Counselling
After short listing the qualified candidates in the merit list, students will be called for KIITEE 2020 counselling process. On the basis of choice of course made and the order of merit, students will be called for counselling and seat allotment process.
During the counselling process, students have to bring their original as well as photocopies of their necessary documents. These documents are:
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet
- 10th and 12th Pass Certificate
- KIITEE 2020 Rank card
- KIITEE 2020 Admit card
- Several passport size photographs
- Valid photo id proof
- Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Tech./B.E./ MCA/ M.Sc. or Equivalent Degree Certificate (For M. Tech/LLM/PHD Candidates)
- Relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation Criteria claimed by the candidate
If any candidate has any query regarding KIITEE 2020, they can clarify it in the comments section given below.