KIITEE 2022: Phase 5 Counselling (Started), Result (Out), Registration
KIITEE 2022 Result (Phase 5) has been declared for various UG/ PG admissions. Exam Date (Phase 5) has been announced. Application Forms are open for various courses. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam (KIITEE) is a university level entrance exam conducted by the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT). The KIIT University conducts this exam every year for candidates seeking admission the offered programs of KIIT university. Through this exam, university offers admission in their various UG and PG programs of Engineering, IT, Commerce, Management etc. fields. Here in this article, candidates can get complete information with latest updates on KIITEE 2022 Admission Procedure.
KIITEE 2022 Notifications – Result Declared (Phase V)
KIITEE 2022 Result (Phase 5) has been declared on 27th July 2022 for various UG/ PG admissions.. Check here for result details.
KIITEE 2022 Counselling (Phase 5) has been started on 27th July 2022. Check here for counselling details.
KIITEE 2022 Registrations are open for admission into various UG/ PG courses. Check here for application details.
KIITEE 2022 Counselling Result has been released for Phase 4. Check here for counselling details.
KIITEE 2022 Exam Dates
Following are the complete official exam dates for KIIT Entrance Exam 2022:
|Commencement of Registration Process||10th December 2021 (Phase I)|
Over for Phase II
8th May 2022 (Phase 4)
9th June 2022 (Phase 5)
|Last date to submit application form||28th January 2022 (Phase I)|
Over (Phase II)
12th June 2022 (Phase IV)
18th July 2022 (Phase 5)
|Slot Booking||29th to 31st January 2022 (Phase I)|
8th to 10th April 2022 (Phase II)
9th to 11th May 2022 (Phase III)
11th to 13th June 2022 (Phase IV)
18th to 20th July 2022 (Phase V)
|Mock Test availability||2nd & 3rd February 2022 (Phase I)|
12th & 13th April 2022 (Phase II)
12th & 13th May 2022 (Phase 3)
14th June 2022 (Phase 4)
20th July 2022 (Phase 5)
|Admit card availability||after slot booking|
|KIITEE 2022 Exam Date||4th, 5th & 6th February 2022 (Phase I)|
14th, 15th, 16th & 17th April 2022 (Phase II)
14th to 17th May 2022 (Phase III)
16th, 17th, 18th & 19th June 2022 (Phase IV)
22nd, 23rd & 24th July 2022 (Phase V)
|Result declaration||Declared (Phase I)|
19th May (Phase III)
22nd June 2022 (Phase IV)
27th July 2022 (Phase V)
|Counselling session||Started (Phase I, 2, 3, 4 & 5)|
KIITEE 2022 Admit Card
Authority releases the KIITEE admit card for every successfully registered candidate only. Registered candidates can download the admit card from the website of exam conducting authority by login through required details. The admit card is made available for phase I & II.
The admit card is released for every courses separately. Candidates have to download their admit card within given period of time as no candidates are allowed to download their admit card after the completion of specific date.
KIITEE 2022 Result
The KIITEE Result has been released for Phase 1, 2 after few days from the completion of examination. KIIT university has released the result of every exam participated candidates on their individual candidate dashboard. Candidates can check their result by login into their dashboard.
University has released the result for Phase 3 & Phase 4 through online mode. KIIT does not send result to any candidates through offline mode. Candidates have to download their result by themselves.
The result contain the performance of candidates in the entrance examination. Candidates should keep the result safe till the completion of admission process.
KIITEE 2022 Cut Off
KIITEE Cut off marks has been released after few days form the declaration of result. The cut off marks will be the minimum marks set by the authority for all exam participated candidates. Every candidate will have to score more than prescribed marks to be eligible for admission procedure.
University will release the cut off marks for every category. Candidates will be able to check the category wise marks from the website of authority.
KIITEE 2022 Counselling
Counselling is the last round of KIITEE 2022 admission procedure. Authority conducts the counselling round for every successfully qualified candidates of the examination. Candidates can participate in the counselling round by registering themselves for it.
The registration process for counselling round has been commenced for various Phases. Seats have been allotted on the basis of candidates rank in the merit list. Candidates have to report in their allotted center to confirm their admission.
Every candidate will have to bring their following original documents:
- 10th marksheet & passing certificate
- 12th marksheet & passing certificate
- Graduation marksheet & passing certificate
- KIITEE 2022 Rank Card
- KIITEE 2022 Admit Card
- Valid Photo ID proof
- Multiple passport size photographs
- Diploma pass certificate/ 3 year marksheet (for lateral entry candidates)
- Relevant degree certificates (For LLM/ PhD/ M.Tech candidates)
- Relevant certificate issued by the competent authority, clearly indicating reservation criteria claimed by the candidate.
KIITEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Here, candidates can check complete KIITEE Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Examination: The Exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Medium: The medium of Question paper will be in English language only.
- Types of Questions: Question Paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Only.
- Duration: Exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: 4 Marks will be distributed on each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted on each wrong answer.
Following will be the complete pattern for KIITEE 2022:
|B.Tech.(4 years)/ B.Arch. Science Group)||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||40 Question of each subjects (120 Question)|
|B.Sc Nursing/Biotechnology Dual Degree(5years)||Physics, Chemistry and Biology||40 Question of each subjects (120 Question)|
|MCA/ M.Sc. Computer Science. (2 Years)||Mathematics (10+2 Standard), Analytical & Logical Ability and Computer Awareness||60 Questions of Math and 30 -30 question in remaining subjects. (120 questions)|
|M.Tech.(2 years)/Int. M. Tech||Subjects form specific branch||120 Questions.|
KIITEE 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of every offered courses for KIITEE 2022 entrance examination will be as per the required subjects in qualifying examination of particular subjects. Syllabus for UG courses will be from the relative subjects of 10+2 level and for PG courses, syllabus will be taken from the relative UG courses.
Candidates can check their complete syllabus in the information bulletin of KIITEE 2022.
KIITEE 2022 Preparation Tips
Following are some tested effective tips for better preparation of Examination:
- Make a proper time schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- Avoid any kinds of unnecessary distraction and keep the focus on study.
- Go through the syllabus and exam pattern and study accordingly.
- Make the proper notes of every important topics and revise them.
- Solve the sample and previous year Question Papers.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
KIITEE 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete information with some key instruction regarding the KIITEE Application Form:
- The Application form has been released through online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form from 10th December 2021.
- Registrations for Phase 4 have been started.
- Applicant must fill the application form with authentic details only and details in 10th marksheet is considered as authentic.
- To avoid any kinds of confusion, candidates are advised to fill the application form as per the interaction available in the application form.
- Candidates have to submit the application form before the specific dates, as no candidates are allowed to submit the application form after that date.
- Correction facility will be provided to the candidates after final submission of the application form.
- Candidates don’t need to send any hardcopy of filled application form to the authority.
There won’t be any application fee for KIITEE 2022 Application form.
KIITEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility norms for KIITEE 2022 Examination:
For B.Tech., B.Tech. & M.Tech. (Dual Degree):
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination on or after 2020 from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates should have passed their qualifying examination with PCM (B.Tech.) and PCM/PCB (B.Tech. & M.Tech. (Dual Degree) Biotechnology).
- Marks: Candidates should have scored at least 60% marks in PCM or PCB in the qualifying examination.
- Age Limit: Candidates should have born on or after 1/07/2001.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for this program.
For B.Sc. Nursing:
- Qualification: Candidates Must have passed or appearing in 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Appearing candidates should have passed their qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as mandatory Subjects.
- Marks: Candidates must have obtained aggregate of 45% marks in (PCBE).
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be within 17 to 35 years as on 31/12/2022.
For B.Des. (Fashion/Textile):
- Qualification: Applying candidates should have passed or appearing in 10+2 or its equivalent exam.
- Streams: Candidates with any recognized stream can apply for the examination.
- Marks: Candidates should have scored at least 50% marks in qualifying examination to be eligible for B.Des.
If any candidates have any query regarding KIITEE 2022, you can ask us by leaving your comment in the comment box below.