KIITEE 2024: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Pattern
KIITEE 2024 Application Form will be released in the month of December 2023 for various UG/ PG courses. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) is the conducting authority of KIITEE exam. This university conducts this exam for those candidates who want to get admission into the various courses offered by institute. Candidates will be able to get admission into various UG and PG program in the field of Engineering, Commerce, Management, Arts, Computer Application, Nursing, Architecture, etc. Interested and eligible candidates will be able to fill and submit the application form through online mode. In this article candidates can check out the complete details related to KIITEE 2024 exam such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam dates, pattern, etc.
KIITEE 2024 Overview
|Exam Name||KIITEE 2024|
|Full-Form of KIITEE||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technological Entrance Exam|
|Types of Exam||UG & PG Level|
|KIITEE Courses Offered||Medical, Engineering, Management & Other Courses|
|Level of Exam||University level|
|Organizing Body||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT)|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
KIITEE 2024 Exam Dates
Candidates can go through the tentative KIITEE exam dates 2024 below:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Registration Process||1st week of December 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||1st week of April 2024|
|Slot Booking||2nd week of April 2024|
|Mock Test||April 2024|
|Admit card||After Slot Booking|
|KIITEE 2024 Exam Date||3rd week of April 2024|
|Result announcement||April 2024|
|Counselling procedure||May 2024|
KIITEE 2024 Application Form
To know the complete details related to KIITEE 2024 Application Form, check out the given below section:
- The KIITEE 2024 application form will be made available through online mode only. No other mode will be provided to fill the form.
- The application form will be released in the first week of December 2023 on the website.
- To complete the registration procedure, candidates will need to provide the details like personal and education in the form.
- Upload the scanned image of signature and photograph in prescribed format.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the details carefully as the correction facility may or may not be provided by the authority later.
- The deadline to submit the application form will be in the first week of April 2024.
- After submission of the application form, candidate must take a hardcopy of the same for future references.
Candidates will not be required to submit an application fee for KIITEE 2024 exam.
How to Fill KIITEE 2024 Application Form:
Follow the given steps to fill out the application form:
- Step-1: Visit the website of KIITEE (Link will be provided above).
- Step-2: Click on the provided link “KIITEE 2024 Registration”.
- Step-3: Fill the form with details like name, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Step-4: Now login using allotted details like registration ID and password.
- Step-5: Upload the scanned images as per the given specification.
- Step-6: Candidates will not require to submit the fee, as there will be no application fee.
- Step-7: Preview the details and submit the application form.
- Step-8: Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
KIITEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria
In the section below, we have provided the complete details of KIITEE Eligibility criteria for various courses:
|For B.Tech/M.Tech (Dual Degree):|
KIITEE 2024 Exam Pattern
Go through the KIITEE Exam pattern in the section below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held through online (CBT) mode.
- Medium: Question paper will be available in English language only.
- Type of Question: The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect response.
Check below the subject wise exam pattern for UG & PG:
|Courses||No. of Questions||Subjects|
|B.Arch./ B.Tech Dual degree||120 questions (40 questions for each subject)||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|B.Sc. Nursing/ Biotechnology Dual Degree (5 years)||120 questions (40 questions for each subject)||Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|M.Tech. (2 year)/ Int. M.Tech||120 questions||Subjects from specific branch|
For MCA / MCA (Lateral Entry) / M.Sc. Computer Science:
|Subject||No. of questions|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||30|
KIITEE 2024 Syllabus
The KIITEE Syllabus will depend on the course for which the candidate wants to apply. We are providing important topics for some of the subjects of KIITEE 2024 Syllabus:
Chemistry: Surface Chemistry, Chemical Families Periodic Properties, Some Basic Concepts, States of Matter, Redox Reactions, and Electrochemistry, Chemical Equilibrium, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Chemistry of Non-Metals – 1, Chemistry of Non-metals-II, Chemistry of Lighter Metals, Heavy Metals
Mathematics: Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Two-Dimensional Geometry, Three-Dimensional Geometry, Quadratic Equations, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem and Its Applications, Sets, Relations and Functions, Complex Numbers, Matrices and Determinants, Sequences and Series, Vector Algebra
Physics: Work, Energy and Power, Units and Measurement, Description of Motion in One Dimension, Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions, Laws of Motion, Solids and Fluids, Oscillations, Waves, Heat and Thermodynamics, Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia, Gravitation
KIITEE 2024 Preparation Tips
Candidates can follow the given below preparation tips to score higher in the exam:
- First step is to check out the complete syllabus of the exam.
- Go through the complete exam pattern to prepare accordingly.
- Make a proper and balanced schedule to study for the exam.
- Try to solve as much as the last years questions paper to understand the pattern of questions.
- Take care of your health and stay hydrated.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
KIITEE 2024 Admit Card
Admit card will be made available after the slot booking. Candidates will be able to book their slots from second week of April 2024. After booking the slots candidates will get their admit card through online mode. It will be available via login details.
KIITEE Admit card will be the mandatory document needed for the exam. Candidates must check details carefully mentioned on the admit card i.e. name, roll number, exam date, time & venue etc. Take printout of the hall ticket for future purpose.
KIITEE 2024 Result
The authority will declare the KIITEE result 2024 in the month of April 2024. It will be published through online mode only on the website. On the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam, the result will be declared by the authority.
The separate merit list will also be prepared by the authority for different courses. candidates will be able to download the result by entering their application number or date of birth in the online portal. On the basis of the merit list the candidates will be called to participate in the counselling round.
KIITEE 2024 Cut Off
The KIITEE 2024 cut off will be released after the declaration of the result through online mode. Candidates will need to score minimum cut off marks in order to be eligible for the exam.
According to the rank and availability of seats, the cut off rank will be provided to the candidates. The candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling procedure on the basis of the KIITEE cut off marks 2024.
The seat reservation of the KIITEE 2024 is given below:
- 15% of seats – SC category candidates
- 7.5% of seats – ST category candidates
- 3% of seats – Physically Challenge (PC) category
- 30% of seats – female Students only
All the unfilled reserved seats of the admission will be converted to general category.
KIITEE 2024 Counselling
The KIITEE counselling 2024 procedure will be commenced from the month of May 2024. All the qualified candidates in the entrance exam will be called for the counselling procedure.
The authority will organise the counselling rounds for the shortlisted candidates. It will be organised in various rounds as per the availability of seats after each round of counselling through online mode. Candidates will have to report at the institute for counselling procedure with some of the important documents for verification purpose.
Documents required for verification:
- Class 10th mark sheet & passing certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet & passing certificate
- Graduation mark sheet & passing certificate
- KIITEE 2024 Rank Card
- KIITEE 2024 Admit Card
- Valid Photo ID Proof
- Multiple Passport size photographs
- Diploma pass certificate/3-year mark sheet (for lateral entry candidates)
- Relevant degree certificates (For LLM/ Ph.d/ M.Tech candidates), etc.
In case of any other query related to KIITEE 2024 exam, write your queries below in the comment box.