KMAT Karnataka 2023: Result (Declared), Merit List, Counselling
KMAT Karnataka 2023 Result has been declared on 22nd November 2023. KMAT stands for Karnataka Management Aptitude Test which is a state-level entrance examination. It is conducted by the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA). This exam is conducted every year by the authority for the candidates who want admission in various AICTE approved MBA, PGDMA, and MCA programmes in the various institutes in the state of Karnataka. To get the admission candidate needs to fill out the application form for the KMAT Karnataka 2023. In this article, we provide you with all the information regarding the KMAT Karnataka 2023 examination such as Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Admit Card, Result, Counselling, etc.
KMAT Karnataka 2023 Notifications – Result Out
KMAT Karnataka 2023 Result has been declared on 22nd November 2023. Check here for result details.
KMAT Karnataka 2024 Exam will be held in first week of November 2024. Know more details about KMAT Karnataka 2024 here.
KMAT Karnataka 2023 Highlights
|Conducting Authority of KMAT Exam 2023
|Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA)
|Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT)
|5th November 2023
|Type of Questions in KMAT 2023 entrance exam
|Multiple Type Questions
KMAT Karnataka 2023 Exam Dates
The candidates can check the KMAT Karnataka 2023 official dates from here:
|Application form releases
|30th June 2023
|Last date to submit application
|25th october 2023
|Admit card release
|3rd November 2023
|1st & 2nd November 2023
|KMAT exam date
|5th November 2023
|Release of Answer key
|Declaration of result
|22nd November 2023
|Last Date to make correction in Scorecard
|25th November 2023
KMAT Karnataka 2023 Result
The KMAT Karnataka Result has been released in the online mode on the website of the authority. The result has been released on 22nd November 2023. The candidates can check and download the KMAT Karnataka 2023 Result by entering their user ID and Password.
The result has been released in the form of the KMAT Karnataka scorecard. Candidates must keep result safe and take the printout of the score card till the admission procedure.
KMAT Karnataka 2023 Cut Off
The KMAT Karnataka cut-off will be released after the declaration of the result. It will be published in November 2023 after the declaration of result.
The KMAT Karnataka 2023 cut off will depend on various factors like the number of candidates who participated in the exam, the number of seats available, the difficulty level of the exam, the previous year’s KMAT Karnataka cut off, etc. The authority will release the various KMAT Karnataka cut-off for various participating institutes.
KMAT Karnataka 2023 Counselling
The KMAT Karnataka Counselling will start after the declaration of the result through online mode. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling process. It will be commenced from November/ December 2023.
The institution will conduct different counselling rounds for taking admission. The exam institute will do its counselling process for the short-listed candidates. The admission will be given to the candidates on the basis of the counselling process.
The candidates need to carry some of the required documents for the verification process. On the basis of the verification of the documents, admission will be given to the candidates.
Here we are mentioning the list of the documents that must be shown on the day of KMAT Karnataka 2023 counselling:
- 10th pass certificate & mark sheet
- 12th pass certificate & mark sheet
- Caste certificate
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Bank draft
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Provisional admission letter
- KMAT Karnataka 2023 Scorecard
- KMAT Karnataka 2023 Admit Card
- Passport size photograph, etc.
KMAT Karnataka 2023 Answer Key
The KMAT Karnataka Answer Key will be released through online mode on the website of the exam conducting authority. KMAT Karnataka 2023 Answer Key will be going to be released after the exam.
The answer key will be released in the second week of November 2023. The Answer Key will help the candidates to estimate the marks they need to have secured before the result is declared.
The answer key will contain the right answers to the questions asked in the KMAT Karnataka exam. The answer key will be released differently for the various sets.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
KMAT Karnataka 2023 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some key instructions regarding the KMAT Karnataka Application Form 2023:
- The KMAT Karnataka 2023 application form has been released via online mode.
- The application form has been available from 30th June 2023.
- Candidates need to visit the website of the authority to fill out the application form.
- Candidates need to enter all the required details in the application form.
- Candidates have to upload a scanned image of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format when filling out the application form.
- In the application form, you must have to give a valid email ID and phone number.
- To complete the application form process, candidates need to pay the fee for the application form through online mode only.
- Candidates must fill their application form till 25th October 2023.
- Candidates need to take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee can be paid in online mode only.
- The application fee for the KMAT Karnataka 2023 is Rs. 850/-.
- The application fee can be paid online mode by using different payment gateways such as Debit Cards, Credit Cards/ Internet Banking/ Wallet or UPI.
KMAT Karnataka Eligibility Criteria
Following is the KMAT Karnataka eligibility criteria for the examination:
For MBA/ PGDM Course:
- Qualification: Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final examination in 2023 can also apply for the examination.
- Marks: Applying candidate must have scored at least 50% marks (45% for the reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
For MCA Course:
- Qualification: Candidate must be Bachelor’s Degree holder in the required discipline from any recognized university.
- Appearing: Appearing candidate in the final semester examination can also apply for admission.
- Subject: Candidates should have Mathematics as their mandatory subject in the qualifying examination.
- Marks: The candidate should have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
KMAT Karnataka 2023 Exam Pattern
Following are the exam pattern for the KMAT Karnataka 2023 examination:
- Exam Date: Exam has been conducted on 5th November 2023.
- Duration: 2 hours is given to solve the question paper.
- Exam Mode: The examination has been conducted through Online mode only.
- Type of Questions: The type of question is Multiple choice questions (MCQs) only.
- Questions: Total 120 questions is there in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: A total of 1 mark is allotted to the candidates on each correct response and there is be no negative marking in the examination.
The section wise exam pattern will be as follows:
KMAT Karnataka 2023 Syllabus
Here we have given the KMAT Karnataka 2023 syllabus section-wise. The syllabus of KMAT Karnataka 2023 will help the candidates to understand the exact topics that will come in the examination.
The topics for the KMAT Karnataka 2023 Syllabus is come from the sections like English, Mathematics, and Logical Reasoning. The complete KMAT Karnataka 2023 Syllabus can be checked through the website of the exam conducting authority.
This will include questions to check your Speed & Accuracy. Candidates must check Interest, Numerical Calculations, Percentage, Time, Speed, etc.
Some of the topics also will include Ratio & Proportion, and Arithmetic.
The questions are going to be asked from Geometry, Algebra, Trigonometry, and other various parts of Mathematics.
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension:
Topics are Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Comprehension of Passages, Antonyms, etc.
Questions are going to be asked from an understanding of the content of the Passages & Choice of appropriate words.
English Language ability will be going to be tested through questions on Vocabulary, and Similar Language Skills, Expressions, Grammar, and Phrases.
Logical & Abstract Reasoning:
The questions will be going to ask from the Verbal Reasoning, Analog, etc.
KMAT Karnataka 2023 Preparation Tips
Here we provide the KMAT Karnataka Preparation tips which will help the candidates to score good marks in the entrance exam.
- Make the right study schedule for the exam and follow the regular.
- Solve the sample papers and also the previous years question papers.
- Have proper knowledge of the KMAT Karnataka 2023 syllabus and exam pattern for better preparation.
- Create a short note and revise it regularly.
- Do the daily workout and yoga together with meditation.
- Have proper care of health and follow a better diet.
KMAT Karnataka Exam Centers
The exam centers are going to be set up for the candidates together with the necessity of the candidates. The exam centers are going to be decided by the authority. Here we provide the list of the exam centers of the KMAT Karnataka 2023.
Delhi, Lucknow, Gulbarga, Hubli, Udupi, Mysore, Bijapur, Bellary, Tumkur, Belgaum, Bagalkot, Kolkata, Davangere, Mangalore, Shimoga, etc.
KMAT Karnataka 2023 Admit Card
The KMAT Karnataka Admit Card has been released by the authority from 3rd November 2023. The admit card has been released through online mode. The candidates who have registered successfully for the exam are able to download the admit card from the website of the authority.
Candidates need to enter their login details to download the KMAT Karnataka 2023 Admit card. The candidate must carry the admit card on the day of the exam. Without admit card candidates are not allowed to enter the exam center. Candidates must bring the government ID proof together with the KMAT Karnataka 2023 Hall Ticket.
For any other query about KMAT Karnataka 2023, you can ask us in the comment box given below.