KMAT Kerala 2020 Registration (Till 20th May), Application – Apply Here
KMAT Kerala 2020 Application Form can be filled till 20th May 2020 for Session II. Candidates can fill their application form online through the website. Kerala KMAT is a state level entrance examination. Kerala Management Admission Test (KMAT 2020) is managed by Kerala CEE. This examination conducted twice in a year i.e. in the month of December and June. Through this exam, candidates will get admission in MBA course. Admission will be offered in various colleges/universities of Kerala state. Candidates can go through the complete article to know more about KMAT Kerala Registration 2020 including dates, fee, mode, eligibility criteria, etc.
KMAT Kerala 2020 Registration – Till 20th May
KMAT Kerala 2020 Application Form can be filled till 20th May 2020 for Session II exam. Click here to apply.
Candidates can check KMAT Kerala 2020 Registration details from below:
- Application form can be filled through online mode. No other mode is entertained.
- The online application has been started from 30th April 2020 for session II exam.
- Fill details i.e. academic and personal details carefully in the application form.
- While filling the application form candidates will have to choose exam center preferences.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- After the last date no correction will be done in the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 16th August 2019 for first session.
- For second session, application form has begun from 30th April 2020.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 11th November 2019 for first session.
- For June session, application form can be submitted till 20th May 2020.
- Take printout of the application form can keep it safe till the other admission procedures.
- Candidates have to pay application fee through online mode.
- Online application fee can be paid using debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- Payment can also be done through E-challan at any Head and Sub post offices in Kerala.
- Application fee will be non-refundable in nature.
Candidates can check fee structure from the given section:
|General & SEBC Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST Candidates||Rs. 750/-|
KMAT Kerala 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must satisfy KMAT Kerala 2020 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Both Indian & Non – Indians are eligible to apply. However only Keralite candidates are eligible for fee concessions and reservation.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit to apply.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Arts, Commerce, management or its equivalent stream from any recognized university.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must pass with 50% marks in their qualifying examination. SC/ ST candidates must secure minimum of 40% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing in their final year can also apply.
- Scores: Candidates with CMAT/ CAT scores are also eligible to apply.
KMAT Kerala 2020 Application Dates
Candidates can check official KMAT Kerala 2020 application dates from the given below section:
For Second Session:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|Starting of application form||30th April 2020|
|Last date for application submission||20th May 2020|
|KMAT Kerala 2020 exam date||21st June 2020|
For First Session:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|Starting of application form||16th August 2019|
|Last date for application submission||11th November 2019 (5:00 pm)|
|KMAT Kerala 2020 exam date||1st December 2019|
How to Apply for KMAT Kerala 2020
In the given below section we have mentioned complete procedure to fill KMAT Kerala 2020 Application form:
- Go through the official website (link is given above).
- Click on the registration link.
- Fill required details i.e. email id, mobile number, name, etc.
- Now login using user id and password.
- Fill details like education, personal and etc.
- After that click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Now application fee will be paid through online mode.
- Choose the payment mode and fill payment details.
- Payment can be done using debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph (Size – 15 to 30 KB; Resolution – 150 X 200 pixels) and scanned signature (Size – 10 to 30 KB; Resolution – 150 width X 100 pixels height) in JPG format.
- After that select exam center preferences.
- Preview and verify the details and then click on ‘submit’ button.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Keep the application form secure till other admission procedures.
Click Here to know Image Uploading Guidelines
Click here to Know Complete Applying Instructions.
In the above article, we have mentioned details about the Kerala KMAT 2020 Registration. Candidates must read all the given information regarding application form dates, eligibility criteria and much more. Fill application form carefully to avoid any kind of mistake. Candidates can also check the procedure to fill the application form.
If you have any other query about KMAT Kerala 2020 Registration, then you can ask us by leaving your query below.