KVPY 2021 Registration (Extended), Correction (Started) – Get Here
KVPY 2021 Application Fee can be paid till 9th September 2021. Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) is a national level scholarship program up to 5 year or pre Ph.D level whichever is earlier. The selection of candidate will be on the basis of Interview & Aptitude Test. The examination will be organized by Indian Institute of Science (IISC). Here we are providing all details such as registration, mode, its fee and much more regarding KVPY Registration 2021.
KVPY 2021 Registration – Correction Started
KVPY 2021 Correction in exam city preferences has been started from 22nd March 2022. Click here to make correction.
KVPY 2022 Registration will be started from second week of July 2022.
KVPY 2021 Examination City can be changed till 25th September 2021.
KVPY 2021 Application Fee can be paid till 9th September 2021 for registered candidates. Click here to pay fee.
KVPY 2021 Application Form has been extended till 6th September 2021. Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through following details regarding KVPY 2021 Registration:
- KVPY 2021 registration process has been commenced through online mode.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form from 12th July 2021.
- The last date to register for KVPY is till 6th September 2021.
- Candidates must ensure they fulfill all the eligibility norms as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- During registration, candidates must fill all the asked & required details in the application form as incomplete form will lead to rejection.
- Authority has provided any edit option to rectify mistakes so candidates must re-check & verify the details before submission.
- Reserved category candidates must have to to submit category certificate & PwD category candidates have to provide medical certificate.
- Once application form will get filled, candidates must not forget to take printout of filled in form for future reference.
Details/ Items required while filling application form:
- Qualification details
- Caste certificate (if required) in PDF less than 300 KB
- Medical certificate in PDF format (less than 300 KB)
- Passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format & size.
- Credit card, debit card or net banking details
- Candidates are able to submit KVPY 2021 registration fee via online mode.
- For online mode payment, candidates will have to use credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- Candidates belonging to general category will have to submit Rs.1250/-.
- Registration fee for SC/ ST/ PwD category candidates will be Rs.625/-.
KVPY 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following KVPY eligibility norms before applying for KVPY 2021:
For SA Stream:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible for examination.
- Mandatory Subject: Applying candidates must have Mathematics & Science as their mandatory subject in the qualifying exam.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 60% (50% for SC/ ST category) to be eligible for KVPY 2021.
For SB Stream:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must qualify undergraduate or equivalent course from any recognized board or university to be eligible for examination.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must have Mathematics & Science leading to B.Sc./ B.Stat/ B.S./ B.Math/ Int. M.S/ Int. M.Sc.
- Percentage: Candidates must secure at least 60% marks for general category & 50% for reserved category candidates to be eligible for examination.
For SX Stream:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible for examination.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must have Science as their mandatory subject in their qualifying exam.
- Percentage: Candidates must score at least 60% marks (50% for reserved category) to be eligible for examination.
KVPY 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding KVPY application dates:
|Registration process starts||12th July 2021|
|Last date to register||6th September 2021|
|KVPY 2021 exam||22nd May 2022|
How to Apply for KVPY 2021
Candidates must go through following steps while filling KVPY 2021 application form:
- Visit official link (Link is provided above)
- Click on the given “Application & Registration” link.
- Fill all the basic & personal details such as name, email ID, phone number etc.
- Now you will receive login details in your registered mail ID.
- After that, login using the given details.
- Now fill other qualification & left details and complete your procedure.
- Upload scanned image of photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format only.
- Size of photograph must be less than 150 KB.
- Signature’s size must be less than 80KB.
- Also upload category/ medical certificate (if required)
- After that proceed to submit application fee.
- Click on the, “Continue to payment” option
- Submit the application fee.
- Re- check & verify all the given details.
- After verification, proceed to click on “Submit” option.
- Now take printout of your confirmation page & keep it safe for future use.
Through above article we have provided the details regarding KVPY 2021 Registration. Candidates must go through all the details such as application form, mode, fee, mode of payment and step by step procedure for how to register. Do not forget to follow the mentioned steps to avoid any kind of rejection. Candidates must also make sure that they fulfill the mentioned eligibility norms as registration form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
If you have any other query regarding KVPY 2021 Registration, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.