Lucknow University Admission 2021: Application (Out), Dates, Eligibility
Lucknow University 2021 Application Form has been started for PG courses. Admission is offered into various UG/ PG courses such as B.A, B.Sc., B.Tech, M.Sc., M.Tech, MBA, etc. The university conducts its university level entrance exam every year. Candidates seeking admission into MBA will be done through management test called LUMET or through CAT scores. Here we are providing details such as exam dates, application form, eligibility norms, exam pattern, and much more regarding Lucknow University Admission 2021.
Lucknow University 2021 Notifications – Application Started
Lucknow University 2021 Application Form has been started for PG courses from 22nd March 2021. Check here for application details.
Lucknow University 2021 Application Form has been started for UG courses. Check here for application details.
Lucknow University Admission 2021 Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding Lucknow University Exam Dates:
|Application form releases||9th March 2021|
|Last date without late fee||20th April 2021|
|Last date with late fee||27th April 2021|
|Admit card availability||1st week of May 2021|
|Exam Date||May 2021|
|Result declaration||Last week of May/ June 2021|
|Application form releases||22nd March 2021|
|Last date without late fee||30th April 2021|
|Last date with late fee||7th May 2021|
|Admit card availability||2nd week of May|
|Exam Date||May 2021|
|Result declaration||4th week of June|
|Counselling||4th week of June|
Lucknow University 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding Lucknow University 2021 Admission Form:
- Lucknow University Admission 2021 Form has been made available via online mode.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form from from 9th March 2021 for UG courses.
- Application form has been released on 22nd March 2021 for PG courses.
- During registration, candidates must have to fill all asked personal & education details such as email ID, phone number, qualification, age & all required details.
- Candidates also have to upload 10th, 12th marksheet with scanned image of passport size photograph & signature.
- Authority will also provide LU correction facility for limited time period.
- Once application form will get submitted candidates must also take printout of filled in application form for further use.
- Candidates are able to submit the application fee via online mode.
- The mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- The application form for both courses & different category will be as:
For UG course:
|General & OBC||Rs. 800 (without late fee)|
Rs. 1800 (with late fee)
|SC & ST||Rs. 400 (without late fee)|
Rs. 1400 (with late fee)
For PG course:
|General & OBC||Rs. 1000 (without late fee)|
Rs. 2000 (with late fee)
|SC & ST||Rs. 500 (without late fee)|
Rs. 1500 (with late fee)
Lucknow University Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following LU eligibility norms before applying for Lucknow University Admission 2021:
For B.A. (Hons.):
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 60% marks in the qualifying exam (55% for reserved category).
For B.Sc. (Mathematics group):
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify intermediate examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates must have Mathematics as mandatory subject in the qualifying exam.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 40% marks in the qualifying exam (33% marks for SC/ST).
For B.Sc. (Biology Group):
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: General candidates must score minimum 40% marks & 33% for reserved category candidates.
For PG Admission:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify B.A, B.Sc., B.Com or other PG courses to be eligible for PG admissions.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST) to be eligible for the examination.
For LL.M. programmes:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify LLB degree to be eligible for examination.
- Percentage: He/ She must score minimum 50% marks (48% for SC/ ST).
For MBA degree:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify graduation in any stream to be eligible for examination.
- Candidates will be also eligible to apply through national level test scores of CAT.
Lucknow University 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through following details regarding Lucknow University Exam Pattern:
For UG Admission:
- No. of Questions: There will be total 100 questions in the examination.
- Questions Type: The Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the question paper.
- Time: Candidates will get 1 hour 30 minutes to solve the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 4 marks.
- Negative marking: 1 mark will get deduct for each wrong answer.
For PG Admission:
- No. of Questions: Question paper will be divided into three segments.
- Time: Candidates will get 2 hours to solve the question paper.
- Questions in each section: Section A will consist of 5 questions, 3 questions from section B, and 2 questions from section C.
Lucknow University 2021 Syllabus
Lucknow University Syllabus will be different for UG & PG courses. In UG entrance examination, questions will be asked from subjects asked in 12thlevel examination. For PG admission entrance examination, questions will be asked from graduation level.
Candidates are advised to go through complete syllabus through information brochure. It will be updated in our article whenever officials will announce it.
Candidates must go through following LU preparation tips & tricks provided for the candidates:
- Make proper time table & strictly follow it.
- Solve previous year question paper & sample papers.
- Make notes & revise them on regular basis.
- Go through complete syllabus & exam pattern.
- Keep yourself fit & healthy.
- Take proper 8 hours sleep.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
Lucknow University 2021 Admit Card
Admit card or hall ticket will be the mandatory item candidates have to carry at the examination hall. For UG course, it will be made available in May 2021. For PG course, it will be made available in the May 2021.
Lucknow University Admit Card will get released via online mode. Candidates will have to use their login credentials to download admit card. Candidates are advised to also carry one valid ID proof along with admit card in the exam center.
Lucknow University 2021 Answer Key
The university will publish Lucknow University Answer Key after few days of examination. With the help of answer key, candidates will be able to assume their marks even before the result declaration.
Answer key will get publish on website in the form of pdf. Candidates have to enter their application number & password to check answers. It will be released separately for various courses.
Lucknow University 2021 Result
Lucknow University Result will be announced for both UG & PG on different dates. For UG course, it will get announce in last week of May/ June 2021. For PG course, it will get declared in fourth week of June 2021.
Result will be announced in the form of merit list. Candidates have to use their login credentials to check scores or rank in any course.
Lucknow University Cut-off
Cut-off is based on various factors like total no. of candidates, no. of candidates appeared, difficulty level of exam, previous year cut-off trends, and various other factors. Lucknow University 2021 Cut-off will be released separately for all courses.
LU Cut-off will be released on website via online mode. It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to reach the cut-off criteria to qualify the examination.
Lucknow University 2021 Counselling
After the result declaration, authority will conduct Lucknow University counselling procedure. For UG course, it will be organized June 2021 whereas for PG course, it will be organised in last week of June 2021.
It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling procedure. Candidates will have to submit their important documents at the time of LU counselling. Admission will be given to candidates after the verification of documents.
If you have any other queries regarding Lucknow University Admission 2021, candidates must leave their comment in the comment box below.