MAH CET 2023: Application, Dates (Out), Syllabus (Released)
MAH CET 2023 Application Form is releasing soon via online mode. Exam Date has been announced. Syllabus & Exam Pattern has been released through online mode. The exam will be conducted by the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell. It is a state-level entrance test which is conducted every year. The candidates who want to get admission into management courses can apply for the exam. MAH MBA CET is an entrance exam for admission to MBA/ MMS courses in various colleges across Maharashtra. The application form will be released through online mode. In this article, we have provided complete details about MAH CET 2023 such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam dates, exam pattern, etc.
MAH CET 2023 Notifications – Exam Date Out
MAH CET 2023 Exam Date has been announced. It will be held on 18th & 19th March 2023. Check here for exam date details.
MAH CET 2023 Application Form is releasing soon in February 2023. Check here for application details.
MAH CET 2023 Syllabus & Exam Pattern has been released through online mode.
Check here for syllabus details.
Check here for exam pattern details.
MAH CET 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||MAH CET 2023|
|Full-Form||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Mode of Examination||Online mode|
MAH CET 2023 Exam Dates
Check the MAH CET 2023 tentative exam dates given below:
|Online registration begins||2nd week of January 2023|
|Last date to register||1st week of February 2023|
|Last date to register with late fee||3rd week of February 2023|
|Application correction||1st week of March 2023|
|Admit Card availability||2nd week of March 2023|
|Exam date||18th & 19th March 2023|
|Counselling process begins||–|
MAH CET 2023 Application Form
Here we have mentioned the details about MAH CET 2023 application form:
- The application form for MAH CET 2023 will be available through online mode.
- The application form will be released from second week of January 2023.
- The application form includes various steps like registration, filling of personal and academic details, uploading images and documents, and paying the application fee.
- Candidates also have to upload the images of the documents as per the prescribed format and size in the application.
- While filling the details in the application form, candidates must review and check all the filled details as correction facility may or may not be provided to edit the application form.
- The last date to submit the application form will be first week of February 2023.
- Candidates must take the printout of the application form for future reference.
How to Apply for MAH CET 2023
- Step-1: Go to website of MAH CET 2023 (Link will be given above).
- Step-2: Then enter basic details i.e. name, email ID, mobile number to do registration for the MAH CET 2023 exam.
- Step-3: After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the application form.
- Step-4: Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the prescribed format.
- Step-5: Pay the application fee through online mode using credit card/ debit card/ net banking etc.
- Step-6: Submit the application form and print for future reference.
- The candidates will be able pay the application fee through online mode.
- There will be different payment gateways candidate can pay by credit card, debit card/ net banking/ mobile wallets etc.
- The application fee will be non-refundable.
|General/ J&K Migrants/ OMS category candidates||Rs 1000/-|
|For candidate of Backward class categories (ST/ SC/ PWD/ SBC/ NT/ EWS)||Rs 800/-|
MAH CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the eligibility criteria for MAH CET 2023 exam that candidates have to full fill before filling the application form:
- Nationality: The candidates should be an Indian/ PIO/ OCI/ NRI citizen.
- Candidates from other states will also be eligible to apply. In this case they will need to fulfill the complete non- local eligibility clauses as laid down by the norms of State Govt.
- Qualification: Candidates must have 3 years of bachelor’s degree from any recognised institute/ university.
- Marks: Candidates should secure minimum 50% marks (45% marks reserved categories).
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in qualifying exam will also be eligible to apply.
MAH CET 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of MAH CET 2023 is as follows:
- Exam Mode: MAH CET 2023 will be conducted through online (CBT) mode.
- Type of Questions: The paper will contain Multiple-choice questions for each question.
- Number of Questions: There will be 200 questions in the question paper.
- Time Duration: The duration of the exam will be 150 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
Here candidates can check subject wise marking scheme:
|Topics||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Verbal ability/ reading comprehension||50||50|
MAH CET 2023 Syllabus
The Syllabus will be released by the authority through online mode on the website. Syllabus for MAH CET 2023 will be prepared from the topics i.e. Logical & Abstract Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude & Verbal & Comprehension Ability.
Here candidates can check some important topics:
Logical and Abstract Reasoning: The topics will be set in order to check the candidate’s decision-making power. This portion will include Relationship, Puzzles etc.
Verbal Ability/ Reading Comprehension: This section will include topics from Comprehension, Adjective, Verb, Errors, Synonym, One Words, Antonym etc.
Quantitative Aptitude: Question paper will include questions from Accuracy, Number System, Speed and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Time and Work, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Profit and Loss, etc.
MAH CET 2023 Preparation Tips
Candidates must follow the following preparation tips to score well in MAH CET 2023 exam:
- Prepare a timetable and divide time equally for all subjects.
- Check out the prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Take help from the best book and study materials available.
- Practice the previous year’s question paper and sample paper.
- Include every single topic of the syllabus in your preparation.
- Don’t take the stress and take care of your health.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
MAH CET 2023 Admit Card
The MAH CET Admit card will be released from the month of March 2023 through online mode. To download the admit card candidates will have to enter their login ID and password. Candidates must make sure to carry their admit cards in the examination hall.
The admit card will contain the following information about the candidates such as exam centre, date of exam, venue, timing, roll number, etc. Along with the admit card candidates must ensure for having photo identity proof as well.
MAH CET 2023 Exam Centres
The list of exam centre where MAH CET 2023 will be conducted is listed below:
|Nagpur||Osmanabad||Dhule||Centers outside the Maharashtra state|
|Ratnagiri||Jalna||Mumbai Sub Urban||Jaipur|
MAH CET 2023 Answer Key
The MAH CET provisional answer key will be released in fourth week of April 2023. Candidates will be able to calculate the marks scored in Maharashtra Common Entrance Test and predict the result. The answer key will be made available through online mode.
The answer key will contain the correct answers to every question asked in the entrance exam. The candidates will also get the objection facility for the answer key. If any candidate has doubts or complaints regarding the key questions they can submit them to the authority. The final answer key will be released after the completion of the objection facility.
MAH CET 2023 Result
The result of MAH CET will be available through online mode. To check the result candidates will have to enter application number and password. The merit list of the candidates will be prepared and released by the exam regulating authority.
The MAH CET 2023 result will be in first week of May 2023. For admission merit list will appear separately for all courses based on marks attained. Make sure to take the printout of the result for future reference.
MAH CET 2023 Counselling
MAH CET 2023 Counselling process will be started from second week of May 2023. The counselling will be held for candidates who have qualified for the entrance test choose their seats and their admission to the course is confirmed. The counselling procedure will be held in 3 rounds through online mode.
After the counselling, candidates will have to visit the venue on the notified date with their original documents for the verification process. Candidates need to confirm their seats by paying the fee for their respective courses. Also, candidates are required to select the college as per their choices.
Documents Required for Counselling
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th or equivalent mark sheet
- MAH CET 2023 admit card
- MAH CET 2023 score card
- Category certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photograph
If you have query or doubt regarding MAH CET 2023, then you can ask in comment section below.