MAT 2021: Registration (Started), Exam Dates (Out), Eligibility, Pattern
MAT 2021 Application Form has been released on 4th January 2021 for PBT/ CBT and IBT. Exam will be conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a national level examination which is conducted four times in a year- February, May, September and December. Through this exam admission will be offered in MBA and PGDM. Admission will be offered by various B Schools. In this article we have mentioned details about MAT 2021 including exam dates, application form, eligibility etc.
MAT 2021 Notifications – Apply Started
MAT 2021 Application Form has been released on 4th January 2021 for PBT/ CBT & IBT. Check here for application details.
MAT 2021 Exam dates have been announced. The exam will be conducted on 16th February 2021 for CBT & 3rd March 2021 for PBT. Check here for exam details.
MAT 2021 Exam Dates
Here candidates can check MAT exam dates for February session:
|Starting of application form||4th January 2021|
|Last date to apply||14th February 2021|
|Availability of admit card||16th February 2021|
|Exam Date||20th February 2021|
|Announcement of result||February 2021|
|Starting of application form||4th January 2021|
|Last date to apply||1st March 2021|
|Availability of admit card||3rd March 2021|
|Exam date||6th March 2021|
|Announcement of result||March 2021|
For IBT Test:
|IBT Test Date||Last Date for Registration||Availability of Admit Card|
|8th March 2021||4th March 2021||5th March 2021|
|9th March 2021||5th March 2021||6th March 2021|
|10th March 2021||6th March 2021||7th March 2021|
|11th March 2021||7th March 2021||8th March 2021|
|13th March 2021||9th March 2021||10th March 2021|
MAT 2021 Registration
Candidates must check details about MAT 2021 Registration from below:
- MAT 2021 application form has been released on 4th January 2021.
- Candidates can fill their application form through online mode.
- Registration process is based on various procedures including filling of application form, document uploads etc.
- Upload photograph in 40 to 150 kb and signature size must be in 10 to 150 kb size.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 1st March 2021 for PBT and till 14th February 2021 for CBT.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it secure for other procedure.
- Candidates can fill their application fee through online mode.
- Fee can be paid through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Candidates can check fee structure for CBT and PBT:
|For PBT or CBT||Rs. 1550|
|For both PBT and CBT||Rs. 2650|
MAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through MAT eligibility before filling the application form:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed bachelor’s degree from any recognized institute.
- Attempt Limit: There will be no attempt limit for MAT.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit criteria prescribed.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those are appearing in their final year will also be eligible to apply.
MAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check MAT exam pattern from below:
- Mode of Exam: Examination will be conducted through Computer Based Test (CBT) and Paper Based Test (PBT).
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Time Duration: Examination will be conducted in 2 and 1/2 hours duration.
- Sections: Question paper will be divided in five sections.
- Total Questions: Total 200 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be provided for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong response.
Candidates can check exam pattern in table below:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Time|
|Intelligence and critical reasoning||40||30|
|Indian and global environment||40||15|
|Data analysis and sufficiency||40||35|
MAT 2021 Syllabus
Here we have mentioned some important topics of the MAT Syllabus:
Mathematics Skill: This section will include topics like Average, profit and loss, algebra, ratio and proportion, work and time, geometric progression, HCF, LCM, percentage, linear algebra.
Data Analysis and Sufficiency: Questions will be prepared from the topics like bar graphs, puzzles, line chart, Venn diagram, table charts, pie chart.
Indian Global Environment: This will contain topics i.e. current affairs, awards, sports, science, woods and authors, major events incorporate.
Language Comprehension: Analogies, syllogism, fill in the blanks, jumbled paragraphs, English vocabulary, one word substitution, idioms and sentence completion.
General Intelligence and Critical Reasoning: Coding and decoding, statements and assumptions, linear arrangement, sequencing, identifying valid interference.
Here we have mentioned MAT preparation tips from below:
- Make a proper time table and follow it daily.
- Make short notes of the important topics and revise it daily.
- Know your exam pattern and syllabus and then prepare accordingly.
- Solve previous year question papers and sample papers.
- Candidates are advised to solve the mock tests.
- Take healthy food and take care of your health.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
MAT 2021 Admit Card
Admit card will be released through online mode on the website. Candidates can download their admit card from 16thFebruary 2021 for CBT & 3rd March 2021 for PBT. Check all details carefully given on the MAT admit card.
Candidates are advised to bring their admit card on the day of examination. Candidates must bring one ID proof along with the admit card. Candidates can check their admit card using user ID and password.
MAT 2021 Result
Result will be released in the month of February 2021 for cbt exam. Result will be released through online mode. Candidates can check MAT result by entering roll number and application number.
Candidates must check result carefully including details i.e. name, roll number, marks etc. Authority will also release MAT score card to the candidates. Candidates can check their score card through online mode.
Authority will also send the score card by post to the candidates. Take printout of the score card and keep it secure for other references.
MAT 2021 Cut off
Authority will release MAT cut off after announcement of the result. Cut off will be released through online mode. Candidates must have obtained minimum cut off marks to get selected for admission.
Based on the cut off marks candidates will be selected for the admission. Cut off will be prepared based on the total availability of seats, number of students appearing in exam etc.
MAT 2021 Admission
Candidates will have report at the participated institute separately. MAT counselling will not be organized by the authorities. Some institute will organized group discussion and personal interview.
Seats will be allotted to the candidates based on the marks secured in the exam. Candidates will also have to submit their original documents for verification. Without verification of documents seats will not be allotted the candidates.
If you have any other query about MAT 2021, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.