MAT 2020 Exam Date (Released) – Check Here for February Session
MAT February 2020 Exam Dates has been released on website. Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a national level test for management aspirants. MAT exam is organized by AIMA for providing admissions into MBA and other allied programmes offered by various B-schools of the country. The exam will be conducted four times in a year, i.e. February, May, September & December. Here students can check the MAT Exam Date 2020.
MAT 2020 Exam Dates – Released
MAT 2020 Exam Date for February session has been released. The exam will be held on 2nd February (CBT) and 16th February (PBT). Check other dates from below.
Candidates must go through following table for official MAT Exam Dates for both offline & online test for February session for year 2020:
For Offline (Pen-Paper Based):
|Application form starts||27th December 2019|
|Last date for application form submission||9th February 2020|
|Admit card download||11th February 2020|
|Exam date||16th February 2020|
|Result declaration||4th week of February 2020|
For Online (Computer-based):
|Registration commences||27th December 2019|
|Last date for registration||26th January 2020|
|Admit card availability||28th January 2020|
|Exam Date||2nd February 2020|
|Result Declaration||4th week of February 2020|
MAT February 2020 Exam Schedule
The MAT Application Form 2020 for February exam has been released through online mode. Candidates must fill the application form of February session from 27th December 2019.
Last date to register will be 9th February 2020 for PBT and 26th January 2020 for CBT. Candidates who have successfully registered for the examination will be able to download the MAT Admit Card 2020 via online mode till the prescribed date.
The admit card will be released on 11th February (PBT). For CBT exam it will be provided from 28th January 2020 (CBT). The MAT February session exam will be organized on 16th February (PBT) and 2nd February (CBT).
Candidates must check the MAT Result 2020 in the month of February 2020 after the examination date. The result will be provided to appeared students through online mode only.
MAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding MAT Application Form:
- MAT 2020 Application Form is made available via online mode.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form from 27th December 2019 for February session.
- The last date to submit the form for February session will be 9th February 2020 for PBT and 26th January 2020 for CBT.
- During registration, candidates must also provide valid/ working email ID & phone number in the application form.
- Candidates must also upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates must also fill exam choices as CBT or PBT test. Also make choices from 5 institutions where they want to send scorecard to get admission.
- At last, candidates must take printout of filled in application form for further use.
- MAT application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Mode of payment includes credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- For PBT or CBT, candidates have to submit Rs. 1550/-.
- For both PBT or CBT, candidates have to submit Rs. 2650/-
- Application fee will be non-refundable in any case.
If you have any other queries regarding MAT 2020 Exam Date, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.