MAT Eligibility Criteria 2019 – Get Qualification, Required Marks & Attempts
MAT eligibility criteria 2019 should be fulfilled by the candidates before filling the application form. Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is conducted at national level. It is the mandatory examination for the candidates those want to pursue management courses like MBA from the reputed b-schools in India. The candidates those are satisfying all the norms and conditions set by AIMA are permitted to attend the examination. In this article, all the MAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria is mentioned.
MAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
AIMA is the examination authority that declares the eligibility criteria of MAT. It is strictly advised to all the candidates to read all the conditions carefully before applying. The eligibility conditions for MAT 2019 standardized test are discussed below:
MAT September 2019 Registration will be started from 17th June 2019. Candidates must fill all the details carefully and upload scanned images of photograph and signature in the specified format.
- Qualifying Exam: Minimum qualification required to sit in the examination is graduation. The candidates may complete their graduation from the recognized University in any of the course like BA, B.Sc., B.Com., B.Tech. etc.
- Appearing Candidates: The final year graduation appearing candidates can also apply for the MAT 2019.
Achieve minimum passing marks in graduation to appear the examination. The percentage criteria of graduation vary MIs to MIs. The candidates are suggested to refer the information brochures of particular MI’s/University for the same.
Click here to view the list of Participating Institutions.
- There is no age limitation for MAT 2019 examination. As per AIMA rules, the candidate of any age can appear the exam.
- The candidates those have no work experience can also give the examination.
Number of Attempts:
- Candidates can attend the MAT 2019 examination as many times as possible. There is no restriction for the number of attempts, but try to qualify the examination in the first time only.
- The PBT and CBT examination of MAT is scheduled four times in a year, the aspirants can attend all the four examinations if not satisfied with the scores.
For any further assistance regarding MAT Eligibility Criteria 2019, you may leave your queries below.