UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2022, Counselling – Register Online Here
The admission in medical colleges of Uttar Pradesh is offered through the national level entrance exam called NEET. The candidates should appear this exam to get admission on the basis of their secured rank. There is no other examination is conducted to offer admissions in the medical courses in the state.
Almost every medical college and university of Uttar Pradesh will consider the NEET score card for admitting candidates in their campuses.
The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of entrance exam. Admission into the postgraduate medical courses is offered through the NEET PG and INI CET entrance examination. AIIMS and JIPMER national level examinations are replaced by NEET 2022.
Top Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
Some of the top medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh are such as Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU University, King George’s Medical University, Lucknow and many others.
UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2022
The eligibility criteria to appear in the NEET 2022 entrance exam is given below:
- Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- OCI candidates are also eligible to apply.
- The minimum age to apply should be 17 years as on 31st December in the year of admission.
- The maximum age is 25 years and 30 years for reserve categories.
- Candidates should pass the Intermediate/12th examination with PCB and English subject from any recognized board.
- The candidate should obtain 50% minimum marks (40% for reserve category candidates) and 45% for PH general candidates in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates those studying in 12th class can also apply.
The counselling authority publishes the NEET merit list for the qualified candidates along with the result. Candidates are allowed to participate in the counselling process as per the prepared merit list.
The counselling will be conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) through online mode. During the counselling procedure, candidates are required to fill the choices of colleges.
Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of rank scored and the choices of their preference. The candidates are advised to report to the allotted institution with seat allotment letter before the last date of admission. The seats will be considered as confirmed only after the successful payment of the admission fee.
The candidates those will be selected for the counselling procedure have to bring the original documents along with the one set of photocopy on the day of counselling for the documents verification process.
- NEET 2022 Admit Card
- NEET 2022 Rank Card
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
If you have any other query about UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2022, you can write us in the comment box given below.