MH CET Law 2018 Registration Started – Apply Online Here

Latest Application Forms Available

1. Apply Online for BA LL.B./BBA LL.B. from Uttaranchal University. Click Here

MH-CET Law 2018 RegistrationMH CET Law 2018 Application form for 3 years Course can be filled till 16th May 2018. MH CET Law is conducted for offering admission into 5 years of LLB (regular, full-time and integrated) and 3 years of LLB (regular and full time) courses. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for law (MAH CET law) is organized by the Government of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai. It is a state level exam through which candidates can get admission in various law institutions in Maharashtra state. Here, we are providing the complete details regarding MH CET Law 2018 application form.

MH CET Law 2018 Registration – Started (3 years Law Course)

newiconMH CET Law 2018 Application form for 3 years Course can be filled till 16th May 2018.  Click here to fill application form.

Get latest news & updates about MH CET Law 2018 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

MH CET Law 2018 Application form for 5 years Course has been closed now. Candidates can get the print copy of application till 26th April 2018 through login. Click here to get application form printcopy.

Candidates are advised to download the information brochure and read it carefully before starting the MH CET Law 2018 registration:

• Candidates are firstly required to register themselves.
  • MH CET Law 2018 registration (5 years law course) was closed now.
  • The application form for 3 years law course has been released from 16th April 2018.
  • The last date for registration will be 30th March 2018 (5 years)  (Extended) & 16th May 2018 (3 years).
  • Candidates have to enter the valid mobile number and email id for further communication purpose.
  • After filling the form and paying the fees, candidates can take a printout of the application form.

Application Fee:

The application fee is to be paid through online mode only. Candidates can deposit the fee using internet payment/credit card/ debit card (RuPay/Visa/Master card/Maestro)/internet banking/IMPS/cash cards/mobile wallet. The application form will not be accepted through any offline mode.

CategoryApplication Fee
For Open Category candidates of Maharashtra state, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), All Indian Candidates belonging to all categories, J&K Migrants candidatesRs. 800/-
For reserved category candidates of MaharashtraRs. 400/-

Eligibility Criteria

Candidates can apply after satisfy the given below eligibility criteria including nationality, residential and qualification:

• Nationality: A candidate should be an Indian national.
  • Domicile: Candidate should have the domicile of Maharashtra state. Candidate studied from Maharashtra state or their parents are employed in the state are also eligible to apply. Or candidate’s whose parents belong to the Maharashtra can also apply.
  • Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for appearing the exam.

Qualification Eligibility:

• LLB (5 years) course: Candidate must pass the 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board.
  • Minimum Marks: Candidates must have 45% in the qualifying exam (40% for reserved categories).
  • LLB (3 years) course: Candidate must hold the graduate or post graduate degree from any recognized institution in any stream.
  • Appearing Candidates: Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.

MH CET Law 2018 Exam Pattern

MH CET Law 2018 Syllabus

MH CET Law 2018 Preparation Tips

MH CET Law 2018 Dates

In this section, we are providing the official registration dates of MH CET Law 2018.

EventsDates (Announced)
5 years LLB Course3 years LLB Course
Online application releaseReleased16th April 2018
Closing date for submission of online application30th March 2018 (Extended)16th May 2018
Last date to print the application26th April 2018 (Extended)May 2018
Date of examination22nd April 2018 17th June 2018

MH CET Law 2019 Application Form

Candidates will fill the MH CET Law 2019 Application Form through online mode. It is available in the month of March 2019 (5 years Law course) & April 2019 (3 years Law course). The application & examination will be managed by the Government of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra. It is a state level law examination.

MH CET Law 2018 Admit Card

MH CET Law 2018 Cut Off

How to Apply

Candidates can follow these steps given below for MH CET Law 2018 How to Apply:

• Visit the official link (link is given above).
  • Click on the “Click here for New Registration” link.
  • Fill details like contact, address, candidate’s name, e-mail id & mobile number.
  • After filing the above details, candidates will be provided with the registration number and password for future login.
  • You will also receive an Email or SMS containing your registration number and password to the registered mobile number or E-Mail ID.
  • Upload the scanned image of signature (140 x 60 pixels of file size 10-20kb) and photograph (200px x 230px of file size 20-50kb).
  • Fill the application form by providing the details of personal, general, academic, category, etc.
  • Click on ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save and Next’ button to validate the filled-in details in the application.
  • Click on the Preview tab and verify the application form before final submission.
  • Proceed to make payment by clicking on ‘Payment’ tab.
  • Click on ‘Submit’ button.
  • Must preserve the e-receipt which will be generated after the successful completion of payment process.
Check Here – How to fill MH CET Law 2018 Application Form.

FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)

Answer: Registration process for 3 years LLB course has been started from 16th April 2018.
Answer: In very rare cases candidates may get blank registration number. In such case, candidates are advised to re-register the application and print the application form.
Answer: Application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Answer: You can login your account and click on re-print the application and take a printout of the application form and keep it safe.
Answer: No, application form will be submitted through online mode only.
Answer: Candidates will receive registration number and password on their registered e-mail ID and mobile number after successful completion of MH CET Law 2018 Registration.

If you have any other queries related to MH CET Law 2018 registration, you can ask us by commenting below.

1. Suraj sharma says:

Hello every,
    I passed 12th in 2016 2yrs gap in education i want to join BALLB & I’m competing my 20 on 18.10.2018 am i eligibile for MH CET 2018 please guide me. Everyone

2. Veena maru says:

I am in my last year tybbi…i am above to complete my graduation within few months and after that i want to join 3years llb..how to apply please help..i should apple now or later?

3. P.L.Dumane says:

Can l change category, registration for 3 years law .I want to make changes in category.

4. Rupali mhatre says:

Sir what is the last date of application form submission for llb 3 years courses , because I have not submitted form due to issue regarding caste validity certificate

5. ayesha parkar says:

Hello sir
    I am an NRI residing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I came to India to give the Law cet and immediately returned back to Saudi due to visa issues. I have come back to India recently to get my admission done but by the time i reached here the registration forms have already been closed for BALLB 5 years so now what should i do to get admission in mumbai for 5 years BALLB

6. Khyati says:

One query-in 3yrs LLB online admission form – we should put Father’s name or Husband’s name?? Im confused. As they r mentioning-as per 12th std .
    And even it should match with CET form also. So v much confused. Pls guide

7. Niharika says:

After filling application form for cap round, the end of the form in orphan category is showing default YES.
    Is there anything different for open category OMS students.

8. aakanksa says:

Hi i am filling the MH CET admission form and i have uploaded all the documents except for one which is Online application of cet as i do not have a print of it and the site providing the applicattion has been closed so is there any replacement for it?
    thank you.

9. Mithilesh jha says:

Sir i dont have my llb3year application printout.but cet counseling form its necessary to upload a application form.plz suggest me.

10. soniya sonawane says:

Hi,

same problem like other students, forgot to download online application form, so what to do now? can submit the other documents without application form ? please guide asap

11. sejal says:

dear team I uploaded all the documents while filling online form for registration except for attaching the LL.B.-3 Year CET on line application form.
    I again went to the original site but unable to access the form.How do I retrieve it

12. Vishwas says:

How I got online cet application form download now. After the result. Please guide me

13. Prerna bhide says:

While appearing for mhcet I have filled form with my name after marriage but when the actual addition form of llb registration what name to fill it prfilled as my name after marriage but same time it asked for name as per HSC marksheet ….now what to do

14. shilpa randive says:

Dear sir please send llb counselling link llb 3 years, we don’t see counselling link so please provide link it’s very urgent

15. DIVYA says:

how to register for the counselling procedure, I am unable to login on the DHE website, also the helpline is non functional

16. Sudhanshu Aher says:

I have forgot my login id plz help me

17. Shaikh Ejaz says:

Sir i have completed my HSC in 17 no. Form but i have also completed 11th in regular mode i am eligible for 5year llb. Now

18. disha says:

hi,
    i have to travel to UK in the month of august..is it necessary to be physicaly present for the llb admission 3year course? reply asap.

19. Sunita maurya says:

When counselling and registration will start for 3 yrs of llb?
    Let me inform PlZz m waiting for dat…

20. saharsh Sakhare says:

While filling application form I have attached all documents needed accept caste validity. Instead of caste validity certificate I have attached it’s receipt.Now
    I have got my caste validity certificate so now how can I attach it in application form?. Because if I am not attaching caste validity certificate before 20th July than I have to appear as open candidate although being OBC candidate

21. Ravindta Kamble says:

Results of CET Law 3 Years are declared,but up to date NO further information is available with me(on official site) with regard to admission process and councelling round etc .pl.guide me before its too late for me.Pl,let me know when is the councelling be started?when will be admission process be started?

The counselling schedule not released yet. Whenever any dates or notice released we will update in our website.

22. sunita yadav says:

dear sir law ka counselling college list kab se start hone wala hai

23. Kiran says:

When will the admission procedure start. What to do after cet result is declared

24. s v shimage says:

i am passout cet exam for LLB 3 year . what is the procedure of addmission in college, and when it starts

25. shwetal damle says:

sir, i have forgotten to take printout ofmhcetllb5years application form , i have my rest documents required for admission.please suggest me that this is fine

26. ubaid ansari says:

i forget to print my application form.Now how i get my appplication form.

27. Abhilasha Nagarkar says:

I have misplaced my MH CET LAW 3 year application form print out.Though I do have my e-receipt and admit card but the form is necessary for admission.Please guide on how I can get my application form as the last date to print it is over.

28. Pratiksha says:

when the ragitration for 5yrs will start ?

29. Nice website says:

Can be possible now for cet…or admission without cet in any law college in pune or mumbai

30. Khyati bhavsar says:

Can I download application form for 3 years course as I forgot to Download earlier?

31. Ashish jha says:

the registration link can’t open in my phone for that I mis to fill the form of 3yrs llb program for this year;can u advice me when the exam will held for this? How to fill the form?

32. Registration form says:

Is there a time frame to get a printout of registration form

33. VISHAKHA VASANT BHAGWAT says:

Resp sir…can i get admitionin glc mumbai & ils pune when i got 75 marks in cet. 74.46 % in 12th std scince i m in obc category maharashtra domicile.

34. yogita says:

What about admit card / hall ticket for online cet.. i want to know the date around when should i get hall ticket for appearing online cet exem 2018 for 3 years

35. Aarohi Mukharya says:

I have scored 113 marks in mhcet law 5 year course
    I wanted to know about the merit list n counceling details.

36. Shubham sahu says:

Is it require to physically send the form after online form filling and fee payment????

37. Aditya says:

My son has filled the form for 3 year exam.

How and where can he download his form.

38. dipesh kukreja says:

I have missed the last date to fill the form for MH CET law 3yr course. is there any chance now to fill the form and appear for the exams i really don’t want to waste my year. please help

39. pooja uikey says:

can the registration date for 3year law course extended?

40. Vijay says:

Cet application filling date.

41. SIDDHESH says:

what after printing the application form? when and how will I get details of exam and Hall ticket?

42. siddhesh says:

i have filled the form and also paid the fees and printed the application but what after that? when will I get my hall ticket and exam centre details? please reply

43. mayure naik says:

last date 16 may 2018 is over how to apply today for llb 3 year mhcet plese reply

44. RIYA SHAH says:

i couldnt fill the form . i missed it
    is there any penalty or late fees which will help me to apply for entrance exam june 2018

45. Mahendra Singh Rajpal Singh Pawar says:

While filling the application form ,data operator mistakenly submitted the form as myself and my parents are not domicile of maharashtra ,which is incorrect information.so is it possible now to change the domicile column in application form?because I am domicile of maharashtra.

46. Khan Rumiza says:

Can the registration date of 3year law course be extended? Please reply Asap

47. Samir says:

I’ve filled 5th semester marks instead of 6th semester by mistake. Can I correct it? Or can it be considered during the verification process?

48. kunal says:

Very nice web site

49. surabhi says:

As there was a confusion about marks obtained to be entered of all the semesters or only the final semester.I have just did the total of marks obtained of all 6 semesters and calculated the percentage but i hve the result which is in cgpa form.Will that cause any problem during verification or do i have to fill up the form again with new registration?

50. VISHAL says:

DEAR SIR
    I HAVE COMPLETED MY GRADUATION IN ARTS(43.66%) CAN I APPLY IN 3 YEARS LLB COURSE..

51. Farooq Khan says:

From when college registration are starting result declared on 7th May for 5years llb.

52. priyaranjan roy says:

iam not able to select my birth year..
    and tomorrow is the last day

53. ZEEL says:

i am fillimg the form for 3 yrs llb but i am unable to select the year in my birth date.please help

54. swetal says:

Hello, have cleared MH CLAT exam . Now want to take admission for 5 years Law course, pl guide me about the admission procedure.

55. Madhuri jagtap says:

I have filled form online bt not got any notifucation through sms or email
    And I belong to sc caste I secure caste certificate but no validity certificate what option should I click for d same i clicked no then form is not being accepted can I get any contact no to enquire same

56. urvy doshi says:

hello sir
    I want to persue correspondence course in law pls help me n guide me regarding the same on active basis.

57. vijay sondkar says:

I HAVE FILLED 3 YEAR MHCET ONLINE REGISTRATION BUT IN 4TH STEP IT IS ASKED TO FILL POST GRADUATION DETAILS AND ACCORDING TO MY KNOWLEDGE IT IS NOT NECESSARY FOR ANY PERSON TO FILL POST GRADUATION DETAILS IF HE HAS COMPLETED HIS GRADUATION EVEN THOUGH IT IS ASKED. MY REGISTRATION DETAILS ARE NOT YET COMPLETED DUE TO THIS REASON. IT IS HUMBLE REQUEST TO INFORM ME ABOUT THE QUERY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

58. NIKHIL LABDE says:

59. Aanandini says:

I’ve made an error in the filling up of the form, in one of the yes or no questions. Have already finished paying the fees and everything, how can the error be rectified? I’ve registered for the MH CET for the 3 year LLB.

60. Rahul Chitlange says:

I had filled my law CET application form today and entered wrong Aadhar card number

How can I rectify it ?