MH CET Law 2023: Counselling (Started), Allotment (Out), Cut Off
MH CET Law 2023 Merit List (Institutional Round) has been released for 5 Years LLB. Maharashtra Law Common Entrance Test is a state-level entrance exam. The exam is conducted each year by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra. The exam is conducted once every year for those candidates who want to get admission in Law programmes. MH CET Law offers admission in courses like LLB 3 year degree course and LLB 5 year degree course at various government and Private colleges across the Maharashtra state. Here in this article, we have provided the details about MH CET Law 2023 exam such as exam dates, result, cut off etc.
MHT CET Law 2023 Notifications – Merit List Out (5 Years LLB)
MH CET Law 2023 Merit List (Institutional Round) has been released on 14th September 2023 for 5 Yrs LLB. Check here for counselling details.
MH CET Law 2024 Exam will be held in the month of April/ May 2024. Get more details about MH CET Law 2024 here.
MH CET Law 2023 Counselling Registration (4th Round) has been started from 11th August 2023 for 5 Years LLB. Check here for counselling details.
MH CET Law 2023 Seat Allotment (Round III) has been released on 5th August 2023 for 5 Years LLB. Check here for counselling details.
MH CET Law 2023 Seat Allotment (2nd Round) has been released for 5 Years LLB. Check here for counselling details.
MH CET Law 2023 Result has been declared on 22nd May 2023 for LLB 3 Years. It has been released for LLB 5 Years on 21st May 2023. Check here for result details.
Admission Open 2023
MH CET Law 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||MH CET Law 2023|
|Full form||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test of Law|
|Conducting Body||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra|
|Courses||3 year LLB & 5 year LLB courses|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Mode of exam||Online CBT|
MH CET Law 2023 Exam Dates
Following are the MH CET Law 2023 official examination dates:
|Events||Dates 2023 (5 Year LLB)||Dates 2023 (3 Year LLB)|
|Online application form submission||1st March 2023||15th March 2023|
|Last date for submitting application form||23rd March 2023||20th April 2023|
|Announcement of Admit Card||14th April 2023||29th April 2023|
|Date of Exam||20th April 2023||2nd & 3rd May 2023|
|Result Declaration||21st May 2023||22nd May 2023|
|Start the Counselling||15th June 2023||26th June 2023|
MH CET Law 2023 Result
The MH CET Law result has been declared on 21st May 2023 for 5 year LLB through online mode. It has been declared on 22nd May 2023 for 3 Years LLB. The Result has been declared separately for both courses.
Candidates needs to enter the login details to check the result. After entering the details on the website, the result has been displayed on the screen. The candidate needs to take the printout of the result for further admission procedure.
MH CET Law 2023 Cut Off
MH CET Law cut off is released after the declaration of result. Candidates are able to get cut off through online mode on the website. Cut off will be the minimum marks that candidates have to obtain in the examination. It is necessary for the candidates to obtain cut off marks to be eligible for admission.
Cut off will be released separately for all category candidates. After releasing of the cut off marks, candidates will be shortlisted for further admission procedure.
MH CET Law 2023 Counselling
MH CET law counselling process takes place after the result announcement. The candidates have shortlisted based on their rank and availability of seats. The counselling is organised through online mode.
Candidates are able to register themselves for the counselling from 15th June 2023 for LLB 5 Years. For 3 Years Law, counselling has been started from 26th June 2023. Alphabetic merit list has been released for 3 Years LLB courses.
After the allotment of seats, candidates have to report to the allotted centres along with the required documents. The entire process of counselling includes documents verification, allotment of seats and admission.
Here we have listed the documents which will be needed for verification process:
- MH CET Law 2023 result
- MH CET Law 2023 admit card
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passing certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Date of birth proof, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
MH CET Law 2023 Application Form
Here candidates can check the details about MH CET Law 2023 Application Form:
- The MH CET Law application form has been released through online mode.
- The application form for MH CET Law 2023 for 5-year LLB has been released on 1st March 2023 and for 3 year LLB course is available from 15th March 2023.
- Candidates have to enter details like name, email id, phone number, educational details etc. in the application form.
- Upload the scanned documents such as passport size photograph and signature.
- Correction facility is provided to candidates but for specific fields only, so fill all the details carefully in the application form.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 23rd March 2023 for 5-Year LLB & 4th April 2023 for 3 Yrs LLB.
- The correction facility will be made available from April 2023.
- Take the printout of the application form and keep it safe for other future reference.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
- The fee can be paid by Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking/ mobile wallets for the transaction.
- The fee once paid is non-refundable.
The fee for MH CET Law 2023 application form is as follows:
|CET Fee for Open Category, EWS candidates from Maharashtra State, Out Side Maharashtra State (OMS)/ All India Candidates belonging to all Categories, and J&K Migrant Candidates.||Rs. 800/-|
|CET fee for candidates belonging to Backward Class Categories (SC, ST, VJ/DT- Maharashtra State only having valid Caste Certificate and having valid Non-Creamy and Layer Certificate)||Rs. 600/-|
How to Apply for MH CET Law 2023
- Step-1: Visit the website of MH CET Law 2023.
- Step-2: Click on ‘MH CET Law 2023 Registration’ link.
- Step-3: Click on the link to apply online for MH CET Law application form.
- Step-4: Enter the details to fill the application form like name, email id, phone number, etc.
- Step-5: Upload documents like photograph and signature according to specifications.
- Step-6: Pay the application fee through online mode by debit card, credit card, and net banking.
- Step-7: Submit the application form after filling all the details in the application form.
MH CET Law 2023 Eligibility Criteria
In the given section we have mentioned MH CET Law Eligibility criteria for 5 yrs & 3 yrs LLB courses:
For 5 Year Law Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th class examination from any recognised board in India or Outside India.
- Marks: Candidates must score at least 45% marks for General/ EWS/ OMS, 40% marks for SC/ ST and 42% marks for SBC/ OBC in aggregate.
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in 12th class are also be eligible for the entrance exam.
For 3 Year Law Course:
- Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen to be eligible for exam.
- Qualification: Candidates must have graduation degree in any course from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: Candidates must score minimum 45% marks for General/ EWS/ OMS, 40% marks for SC/ ST and 42% marks for SBC/ OBC in qualifying exam.
MH CET Law 2023 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern for MH CET Law 2023 below:
- Mode of exam: The exam is conducted through online mode (CBT).
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- Type of Questions: The paper contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Medium of Exam: The medium of exam will be in English and Marathi language.
- Section: The paper will be divided into 5 sections.
- Total Questions: There will be total 150 questions in the entrance exam.
- Total marks: The exam will consist of total 150 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 1 mark will be given and there will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
Here in the table we have provided subject wise marking scheme for LLB 3 & 5 years:
LLB- 3 Year:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||30||30|
|General Knowledge with Current Affairs||40||40|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||30||30|
LLB- 5 Year:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||40||40|
|General Knowledge with Current Affairs||30||30|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||40||40|
MH CET Law 2023 Syllabus
The MH CET Law syllabus is based on different subjects such as General Knowledge, English, Mathematical Aptitude, and Logical Reasoning, Legal Aptitude, etc. Candidates can check the syllabus online on the website provided by the authority.
Here we have provided syllabus for better understanding of candidates:
Legal Aptitude and Reasoning: Indian Constitution, Indian Penal Code, Family Law, Indian Contract Act, Legal fundamentals and terms, Law of Torts, Legal Maxims, Important Landmark, Supreme Court Judgement.
GK and Current Affairs: Politics, Ancient, Medieval, Modern and World History, Geography, Economics, General Science, Environment and Ecology, Science and Technology, National and International Burning Topics, Books and Authors, Environment, Industries etc.
Logical and Analytical Reasoning: Statements and Assumptions, Statement and Conclusion, Statements and Actions, Statements and Arguments, Assertion Reason, Syllogism, Number Test, Direction and Distance Test, Coding and Decoding, Blood Relationship, Ranking, Analogy, Sitting Arrangements etc.
MH CET Law 2023 Preparation Tips
Following are some MH CET Law preparation tips to help the candidates for scoring well in exam:
- Go through the whole syllabus and the exam pattern of the MH CET Law.
- Create your study format and stick to it religiously.
- Stay focused on your studies by avoiding distractions.
- Do regular practice for exams.
- Work through the previous year’s questions and sample papers.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle and avoid engaging in any harmful activities.
MH CET Law 2023 Admit Card
MH CET Law admit card has been released from 14th April 2023 (for 5 year programme) and 29th April 2023 (for 3 year programme). To download the admit card, candidates need to provide the registration number. The admit card contains details like name, father name, exam date and exam centre, etc.
The admit card has been made available through online mode. Candidates are advised to keep the admit card safely for admission process. With the admit card candidates also have to carry valid ID proof.
MH CET Law 2023 Answer Key
The MH CET Law answer key will be released by the authority through online mode in April 2023. The Answer key will consist of the correct answers to each question asked in the entrance examination.
Answer key will be made available in the PDF format. If candidates are not satisfied with the answer, then they can raise the objections against the answer key. The final answer key will be released before the declaration of result.
If you have any other query related to MH CET Law 2023, then you can ask in comment section below.