MH CET Law 2019 Counselling, Dates – Check MH Law CET Admission
MH CET Law 2019 Counselling is starting soon. It will be conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell every year. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for Law is organized to offer admission in the law courses. Candidates can get the admission in law course, such as LL.B (3 years) and LL.B (Integrated-5 years) after appearing in the counselling session. This exam is also known by the name of Maharashtra Law CET. The various colleges/institutions participated in the counselling to offer admissions. MH CET Law entrance test score is an important parameter to get admission. Candidates can check here the updated information of MH CET Law Counselling 2019, including, admission process, counselling schedule, other important instructions regarding counselling.
MH CET Law Counselling 2019 – Starting Soon
MH CET Law 2019 Counselling for 3 years and 5 years LLB is starting soon. Click here to subscribe counselling notification via SMS/Email.
MH CET Law 2019 Cut-off marks are the minimum qualifying marks which are fixed by the university separately for each course. DHE Maharashtra will set the cut-off marks for both 5 year and 3 year LL.B courses.
MH CET Law Counselling 2019 Date
The authority conduct the Centralized Admission Process (CAP) through online mode. Candidates can get here the official counselling schedule of MH CET Law Counselling 2019:
For 5 year Law Course:
|5 year Law Course||3 year Law course|
|On Line Centralized Admission Form Filling By CET Qualified Candidates along with College Option Form and uploading the required documents on Line||June to July 2019||July to August 2019|
|NRI,OCI,PIO, Foreign National Students ( FNS: Who have registered with respective Universities in Maharashtra ) Register for CAP Process , Fill on Line form, upload the documents and Submit On Line|
Forms and Pay Fees On Line , Take Print out .
|June to July 2019||July to August 2019|
|Document Verification of NRI,OCI, PIO, Foreign National Candidates/Students(FNS:-Who have registered with the Universities in Maharashtra) for Government and Government Aided Colleges only||June to July 2019||July to August 2019|
|Display of Provisional Alphabetical List of MS & OMS candidates||July 2019||August 2019|
|Submission of grievances||July 2019||August to August 2019|
|Final Merit List: Candidature Type wise (For MS and OMS Candidates)||July 2019||August 2019|
|First List Of Seat Allotment (First Round)||July 2019||August 2019|
|Candidates Report To Law Colleges to confirm Admissions||July to August 2019||August to September 2019|
|Law Colleges Upload The Admitted Candidate’s Status On Line Through Their Log In.||July to August 2019||August to September 2019|
|Merit List of NRI, OCI, PIO, FNS Candidates & J&K Candidates||August 2019||September 2019|
MH CET Law 2019 Counselling Process
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to take part in the counselling process.
- Visit the official website link (link will be given above).
- Click on the “New Registration” and register yourself by entering the details.
- From the given college list, select the college in which you want to get admission to the provisional seat allotment.
- The authority will publish the provisional seat allotment list on the website. If candidates have any objection they can file their grievance on due dates.
- On publishing of final merit list candidates can select the courses on the basis of merit list.
- Candidates will be allotted with the admission letter after which candidates have to visit the nearby facilitation centres for verification of documents.
- Candidates have to submit the fee and exercise the options for the seat allotment process.
- MH CET Law 2019 Admit Card
- MH CET Law 2019 Rank Card
- Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- OBC-NCL Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
If you have any other queries related to MH CET Law 2019 Counselling, you can ask us by leaving your queries below in the comment box.