MH CET Law 2022 Counselling, Seat Allotment – Check Here
Admission Open 2022
MH CET Law Counselling 2022
The authority conducts the Centralized Admission Process (CAP) through online mode. Students who have qualified the examination under the released cut-off will be able to participate in the counselling.
The counselling procedure will be organised in various rounds. The counselling process will comprise of registration, choice filling, allotment, document verification and reporting to the allotted college.
First seat allotment will be released in September 2022 for LLB 5 Yrs. Final merit list for 3 year LLB will be released in September 2022 for CAP round II.
MH CET Law 2022 Cut-off marks are the minimum qualifying marks which are fixed by the university separately for each course. DHE Maharashtra can set the cut-off marks for both 5 year and 3 year LL.B courses.
MH CET Law Counselling 2022 Date
Candidates can get here the counselling schedule of MH CET Law Counselling 2022:
For 5 year Law Course:
|5 year Law Course||3 year Law course|
|On Line Centralized Admission Form Filling By CET Qualified Candidates along with College Option Form and uploading the required documents on Line||September 2022||September 2022|
|E scrutiny of uploaded documents and filled in application||–||–|
|Display of Provisional Alphabetical List||–||–|
|Submission of grievances||–||–|
|Final Merit List: Candidature Type wise (For MS and OMS Candidates)||–||–|
|First List of Seat Allotment (First Round)||–||–|
|Law Colleges Upload The Admitted Candidate’s Status On Line Through Their Log In.||–||–|
|Candidates Report To Law Colleges to confirm Admissions||–||–|
|Display of filled in seats and vacant seats||–||–|
MH CET Law 2022 Counselling Process
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to take part in the counselling process.
- Visit the official website link (link will be given above).
- Click on the “New Registration” and register yourself by entering the details.
- From the given college list, select the college in which you want to get admission to the provisional seat allotment.
- The authority will publish the provisional seat allotment list on the website. If candidates have any objection they can file their grievance on due dates.
- On publishing of final merit list candidates can select the courses on the basis of merit list.
- Candidates will be allotted with the admission letter after which candidates have to visit the nearby facilitation centers for verification of documents.
- MH CET Law 2022 Admit Card
- MH CET Law 2022 Rank Card
- Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- OBC-NCL Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
If you have any other queries related to MH CET Law 2022 Counselling, you can ask us by leaving your queries below in the comment box.