MH CET Law 2020 Counselling, Seat Allotment – Check Procedure Here
MH CET Law 2020 Counselling will be started from October for 3 & 5 yrs LLB course. The exam will be conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell every year. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for Law is organized to offer admission in the law courses. Candidates can get the admission in law course, such as LL.B (3 years) and LL.B (Integrated-5 years) after appearing in the counselling session. This exam is also known by the name of Maharashtra Law CET. The various colleges/institutions participated in the counselling to offer admissions. MH CET Law entrance test score is an important parameter to get admission. Candidates can check here the updated information of MH CET Law Counselling 2020, including, counselling schedule, other important instructions regarding counselling.
MH CET Law Counselling 2020
The authority conduct the Centralized Admission Process (CAP) through online mode. Students who will qualify the examination under the released cut-off will be able to participate in the counselling.
The counselling will be organized in various rounds. The counselling process will comprises of registration, choice filling, allotment, document verification and reporting to the allotted college.
MH CET Law 2020 Cut-off marks are the minimum qualifying marks which are fixed by the university separately for each course. DHE Maharashtra will set the cut-off marks for both 5 year and 3 year LL.B courses.
Admissions Closing Shortly
MH CET Law Counselling 2020 Date
Candidates can get here the counselling schedule of MH CET Law Counselling 2020:
For 5 year Law Course:
|5 year Law Course||3 year Law course|
|On Line Centralized Admission Form Filling By CET Qualified Candidates along with College Option Form and uploading the required documents on Line||October 2020||October 2020|
|NRI,OCI,PIO, Foreign National Students ( FNS: Who have registered with respective Universities in Maharashtra ) Register for CAP Process , Fill on Line form, upload the documents and Submit On Line|
Forms and Pay Fees On Line , Take Print out .
|Document Verification of NRI,OCI, PIO, Foreign National Candidates/Students(FNS:-Who have registered with the Universities in Maharashtra) for Government and Government Aided Colleges only||–||–|
|Display of Provisional Alphabetical List of MS & OMS candidates||–||–|
|Submission of grievances||–||–|
|Final Merit List: Candidature Type wise (For MS and OMS Candidates)||–||–|
|First List of Seat Allotment (First Round)||–||–|
|Candidates Report To Law Colleges to confirm Admissions||–||–|
|Law Colleges Upload The Admitted Candidate’s Status On Line Through Their Log In.||–||–|
|Merit List of NRI, OCI, PIO, FNS Candidates & J&K Candidates||–||–|
|2nd List of Seat Allotment (2nd Round) for MS,OMS and NRI, OCI,PIO, FNS & CIWGC||–||–|
MH CET Law 2020 Counselling Process
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to take part in the counselling process.
- Visit the official website link (link will be given above).
- Click on the “New Registration” and register yourself by entering the details.
- From the given college list, select the college in which you want to get admission to the provisional seat allotment.
- The authority will publish the provisional seat allotment list on the website. If candidates have any objection they can file their grievance on due dates.
- On publishing of final merit list candidates can select the courses on the basis of merit list.
- Candidates will be allotted with the admission letter after which candidates have to visit the nearby facilitation centers for verification of documents.
- MH CET Law 2020 Admit Card
- MH CET Law 2020 Rank Card
- Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- OBC-NCL Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
If you have any other queries related to MH CET Law 2020 Counselling, you can ask us by leaving your queries below in the comment box.