MMU Admission 2023: Application Form (Started), Eligibility Criteria
MMU 2023 Application Form has been released for various UG/ PG courses. MMU (Maharishi Markandeshwar University) is a gateway for admission in programmes at Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. The university will also offer the Diploma programs in various disciplines. The university offers admission in different courses like Engineering, Medical and Surgery, Management, Nursing, Pharmacy, Humanities, and law. The admission to the university is based on candidates’ performance in qualifying exam (12th class) and national level entrance exam like JEE Main, NATA, NEET UG, GATE, etc. it is a private university which is situated in Haryana. In this article, we have mentioned all the details about MMU Admission 2023 such as admission date, eligibility, application form, etc.
MMU 2023 Notifications – Application Released
MMU 2023 Application Form has been released for various UG/ PG courses. Click here to apply.
There are various courses offered by the university under UG and PG programmes:
- UG Courses: B.Tech, BCA, BPT, B.Com (Hons.),. B.Sc., BDS, B.Pharm, B.Optom Lateral Entry, MBBS, Bachelor in Audiology and Speech language pathology, B.Sc. in Nursing, etc.
- PG Courses: MDS, MTech, MBA (Dual Specialization), MPT, M.Sc., Master in Optometry, MCA, M.Pharm, LLM, etc.
MMU Admission 2023 Overview
|Admission Name||MMU Admission 2023|
|Full form||Maharishi Markandeshwar University|
|Type of exam||UG, PG and Diploma courses|
|Mode of application fee||Online and Offline|
|Courses offered||B.Tech, MBA, BDS, MBBS, courses|
MMU 2023 Admission Dates
Here are the dates for MMU Admission 2023 mentioned below:
|Application form release||Started|
|Submission of application form||3rd week of June 2023|
|Merit list release||1st week of July 2023|
|Counselling procedure||2nd week of July 2023|
MMU 2023 Application Form
Following are the details about MMU 2023 Application Form given below:
- The application form is available for UG and PG courses through online mode.
- Only eligible candidates are allowed to fill the application form.
- Candidates have to fill the application form with details like personal, academic qualification, contact details, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature along with the result of JEE Main/ CAT/ GATE/ NATA for admission in B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MBA, etc.
- The last date to submit the application form will be 3rd week of June 2023.
- Candidate must take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee can be submitted through online or offline mode both.
- For online mode candidate can pay by credit card, debit card or net banking.
- For offline mode candidate can pay through Demand Draft (DD) in favor of MMU University payable at Mullana.
- The application fee will be Rs.1000/- for every candidate.
How to Apply for MMU Admission
- Step-1: Visit the website of MMU Admission University 2023 (Link is given above).
- Step-2: Click on “Registration” link, to register yourself first.
- Step-3: Complete the registration by entering the basic details.
- Step-4: Fill the application form with correct personal, educational, communication details.
- Step-5: Upload the scanned documents and their signature.
- Step-6: Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode and offline mode.
- Step-7: Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
MMU Admission Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria mentioned below for MMU Admission 2023:
For B. Tech:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass with subjects like Physics, Mathematic, and English as compulsory subjects with one of the subject of Computer Science/ Chemistry/ Electronics/ Biotechnology.
- Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 60% aggregate marks (40% for reserved category) in the qualifying exam.
- Qualification: Candidate must pass senior Secondary (12th exam) from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidate must pass with 5 subjects including English as compulsory subject.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must score will be 50% (45% for reserved category candidates).
- Qualifying: Candidate must have Bachelor degree from any recognized university or institute.
- Marks: Candidates must secure at least 50% marks (45% for candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree (BCA) or equivalent degree.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass B.Sc./ B.Com./ BA with Mathematics at 12thclass or at Graduation level.
- Marks: Candidates must obtain at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category candidates).
MMU 2023 Admission Procedure
MMU 2023 Admission is given to candidates based on the qualifying examination marks and other national exam like for B.Tech courses it is based on GATE score for MBA candidates have to clear CAT/ MAT/ CMAT scores.
Based on scores the university shortlist the candidates and release merit list. Only the shortlisted candidates in the merit list is considered eligible for counselling and further admission procedure.
MMU 2023 Merit list
MMU Admission merit list is available through online mode. The authority publishes the merit list from 1st week of July 2023. The candidates will be shortlisted for counselling procedure will be based on the merit list.
For different courses separate merit list will be prepared. The merit list will be prepared according to the performance in qualifying exam scores and national level entrance exam scores.
MMU 2023 Counselling
The MMU counselling will commence from 2nd week of July 2023. The authority will conduct the counselling for those candidates who have scored qualified marks in the exam and will be shortlisted in the merit list and will be called for counselling procedure.
Candidates have to reach the counselling center for verification. Candidates will be allotted seats and after seat allotment candidates must submit the original documents and pay the fee.
Documents Required at the Counselling:
- 10thmark sheet
- Date of birth
- National level entrance exam scorecard
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Aadhar card, etc.
MMU 2023 Admission
The Admission is provided to the candidates in various affiliated colleges of MMU to complete the courses candidates want to take admission in. The admission will be based on merit list and mark secured in entrance exams.
Candidates must submit the required documents and pay the admission fee after the seat allotment. Candidates can start their academic session after competing this process.
If you have any query related to MMU Admission 2023, you can ask in comment section below.
When will admissions open for 2023 in mmu for Bsc nursing or is their any entrance
Details regarding MMU Admission 2023 are not released yet. We will let you know whenever it will be released. Stay tuned with us for the latest updates.