MP PAT 2019: Counselling Procedure, Admission Schedule
MP PAT 2019 2nd phase allotment letter has been issued. The examination was managed by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board or MP Vyapam. This exam is conducted to offer admission into B.Sc (Agriculture), B.Sc (Forestry), B.Sc (Horticulture) & B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering) courses. These courses are offered by the colleges/institutions situated in MP state. It is a state level entrance test. Through this article, candidates can get complete information about MP PAT 2019.
MP PAT 2019 Notifications – 2nd Phase Allotment Letter Released
MP PAT 2019 2nd phase allotment letter has been released on 23rd September 2019. Check here for counselling details.
MP PAT 2019 Result has been released on 30th July 2019. Check here for result details.
The Application form for MP PAT 2020 will be released in March, 2020.
MP PAT Exam Dates 2019
Here, we are providing official dates for the MP PAT examination:
|Application Form Availability||30th May 2019|
|Last date to fill application||13th June 2019|
|Application correction Starts||30th May 2019|
|Last date for form correction||18th June 2019|
|Admit Card Release||25th June 2019|
|MP PAT 2019 Exam Date||29th & 30th June 2019|
|Releasing of answer key||30th July 2019|
|Result Declaration||30th July 2019|
|Counselling Started||31st August 2019|
MP PAT Counselling 2019
After a few days of the examination, the counselling has been started through online mode. MP PAT 2019 counselling has been started from 31st August 2019.
Candidates must fill the number of choices of colleges & courses as per their preferences. The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the filled choices, rank, availability of seats, category, reservation, etc.
The documents will also verify at the time of counselling. Candidates should report at the allotted college within a given time period.
MP PAT Result 2019
Candidates can view their results along with the answer key from 30th July 2019. It has be declared through online mode on the official website.
There will be no offline mode to send the MP PAT 2019 result to any candidates.
The board will prepare a separate merit list on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the examination.
MP PAT Admit Card 2019
The MP PAT 2019 admit card has been issued by the board through online mode. It is available on 25th June 2019.
It is released in two parts. Candidates have to download both the parts & bring it on the day of the exam.
Candidates will get the admit card by entering their application number. Candidates also have to bring a valid photo ID proof.
MP PAT Exam Pattern
Candidates check this section to know about exam pattern details:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be held in offline mode.
- Session: It will be conducted in two sessions, i.e. morning & evening.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be three hours.
- Medium: The question paper will be asked in English & Hindi language.
- Number of Questions: In the examination, total 200 questions will be asked.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, one mark will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer.
|Courses||Subjects||Number of Questions|
|B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)/ B.Sc (Agriculture)/ B.Sc(Forestry)/ B.Sc(Horticulture)||Physics||50|
|B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc (Forestry)/B.Sc (Horticulture)||Agriculture – 1||100|
|Agriculture – 2+3||100|
|B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc (Forestry)/B.Sc (Horticulture)||Physics||50|
|B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc (Forestry)/B.Sc (Horticulture)||Physics||50|
MP PAT Syllabus 2019
The syllabus will be prescribed by the MP Vyapam. It covers all the topics & chapters of class 11th & 12th subjects, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology & Agriculture. The detailed MP PAT syllabus are given below:
Science (Comprising Physics and Chemistry):
- Physics: Unit and dimensions, Motion in two dimensions, Work energy and power, Universal law of gravitation, Hooke’s law, Wave nature of light, Periodic motion, The human eye, defects of vision, magnification and resolving power of telescope and microscope, Coulomb’s law of electrostatic, Electric current, Ohm’s law, Kirchhoffs laws, etc.
- Chemistry: General and Physical Chemistry, Inogranic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry.
- Algebra, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry of Two Dimensions, Co-Ordinate Geometry of Three Dimensions, Vector Algebra, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Statistics, Numerical Methods, Linear Programming.
Biology: (Comprising Botany & Zoology)
- Botany: Structural organization of the cell, Mendel’s Laws of inheritance, Difference between prokaryote and Eukaryotes, Five Kingdom classification Binomial Nomenclature, Tissue and tissue systems, Food preservation-Methods and importance, etc.
- Zoology: Multicellularity – Structure, and Function Of Animal Life, Developmental Biology And Genetics, Taxonomy Evolution Economic Zoology.
Agriculture (Arts and Science Group) (Ag.):
- Importance and scope of Agriculture in our National Economy and Development, Meteorology, Soils, Tillage, Manures and Fertilizers, Weeds and Weed Control, Irrigation and Drainage, Cropping Schemes, Crop Production, Cultivation of fruit plants, Cultivation of vegetables, Fruit and vegetable preservation, etc.
MP PAT entrance examination is regulated every year by the MP Professional Examination Board, Bhopal. It is a state level exam which is conducted to offer admission into B.Sc (Agriculture/Forestry/Horticulture) & B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering) courses. MP PAT 2020 will be conducted in the fourth week of April 2020.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
MP PAT Application Form 2019
In this section, candidates can get complete information about MP PAT registration 2019 such as mode, releasing date, etc.
- The MP PAT 2019 application form will be issued by the board through online mode on the website.
- Candidates can fill the application from 30th May 2019.
- The application can be submitted till 13th June 2019.
- The application correction has been started along with application release.
- The correction can be done till 18th June 2019.
- Candidates should take a print copy of the application for the future use.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 500 (Rs. 250 for reserved category candidates of MP) as an application fee. The fee can be submitted through online mode (credit card/debit card/net banking).
The eligibility criteria details are mentioned below:
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
|B.Sc (Agriculture)/ B.Sc (Horticulture)||Qualifying Exam: Pass 10+2 or its equivalent examination.|
Subjects: Pass the above exam with Physics, Chemistry & any one of the subject, i.e. Biology, Forestry, Mathematics or Agriculture.
|B.Sc (Forestry)||Qualifying Exam: Pass 10+2 or its equivalent examination|
Subjects: Pass the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry and any one of the subject, i.e. Agriculture, Mathematics, Bio-Technology and Forestry.
|B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)||Qualifying Exam: Pass 10+2 or its equivalent examination|
Subjects: Pass the above exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English.
If you have any query about MP PAT 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.