Manipal MET 2021: Manipal Uni Counselling (Started), Application Form
Manipal MET 2021 Seat Allotment (Round 3rd) has been released on 26th August 2021. Examination Dates have been revised . The examination has been held through online remote proctored mode from 11th to 14th June 2021. Manipal University conducts this examination every year. Through this exam admission is offered in various UG and PG courses. Manipal University Entrance Test (Manipal MET) is a university level entrance test. Candidates can get admission in engineering, pharmacy and other courses. In this article we have mentioned complete details about Manipal MET 2021 including dates, result, counselling etc.
Manipal 2021 Notifications – Allotment (3rd Round)
Manipal MET 2021 Seat Allotment (3rd Round) has been released on 26th August 2021. Check here for allotment details.
Manipal MET 2021 Application Form has been extended till 5th June 2021 for phase 2. Check here for application details.
Here we have mentioned UG and PG courses which are offered by the university:
UG Courses: B.Tech, B.A., BBA, B.Com, B.Pharma, B.Tech (lateral entry)
PG Courses: M.Tech, M.Sc., M.Sc. nursing, M.Pharma, MCA, MD, MS, M.Sc. medical
Manipal MET 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check Manipal MET exam dates from the given table:
|Starting of application form||11th April 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||5th June 2021|
|Slot booking for phase II||1st to 3rd June 2021|
|Mock test||5th to 8th June 2021|
|Exam Dates||11th to 14th June 2021|
|Declaration of result||Declared|
|Commencement of counselling||Started|
|Starting of application form||11th December 2020|
|Last date to submit applications||10th April 2021|
|Slot booking for phase I||8th to 12th April 2021|
|Manipal MET 2021 exam date phase I||16th to 20th April 2021|
Manipal MET 2021 Result
Result has been declared by the university through online mode. Manipal MET result has been published through online mode on the website. Rank card can also be released with the result.
To download the rank candidates have to enter their login details application number and password. Result has been declared different for different courses. Candidates must take printout of rank card and keep it safe for admission.
Manipal MET Cut Off
Manipal MET 2021 cut off will be released after declaration of the result. It will be released through online mode only. Candidates will have to obtain minimum cut of marks to get selected for admission.
Cut off will be prepared after checking various factors including difficulty level of exam, number of candidates appeared in exam, last year cut off etc. Cut off will vary as per the category, selected courses and institutes.
Manipal MET 2021 Counselling
Counselling has been started from 21st August 2021 for round 4th. MU OET 2021 counselling is organised through offline mode by the university. Candidates must have to participate in counselling to get seats.
Those candidates who have obtained minimum cut off marks will be able to attend counselling. Candidates have to pay counselling fee at the counselling day. Bring your all required original documents for verification.
Seats will be allotted as per the institute, number of students appeared, availability of seats etc.
Here we have given list of documents which will be required for verification:
- Manipal MET 2021 admit card
- Manipal MET 2021 rank card
- Migration certificate
- Caste/ category certificate
- Character certificate
- 10th, 12thmark sheets
- Graduation mark sheet
- Passport size photographs etc.
Manipal MET 2021 Application Form
Candidates must check complete details about MU OET 2021 application form from below:
- Application form has been released through online mode.
- Candidates are able to fill their application forms from 11th December 2020 for phase 1 & for phase 2 it has been started from 11th April 2021.
- Registration process can be done in various steps i.e. filling of application form, document uploads, fee payment etc.
- Upload the documents i.e. photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates can fill their application form for phase 1 till the 10th April 2021 & till 5th June 2021 for phase 2.
- Candidates must have to send filled-in application form in the given address:
Directorate, Indian Admissions,
Room No. 102,
Manipal Academy of Higher Education,
- Application fee can be paid through online or offline mode.
- Online fee can be submitted through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Offline fee can be paid through DD(demand draft).
Candidates can check application fee in in the given table:
|For general category candidates||Rs. 2000 (Test fee- 1400, course fee- 600)|
|For NRIs/ International/ Foreign/ NRI sponsored candidate||Rs. 2500|
Manipal MET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through Manipal MET eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
For B.Tech Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 intermediate examination from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit criteria.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have obtained 50% marks taken together in mathematics, physics and any one of the optional subject.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed their qualifying examination with physics, mathematics and English subjects along with any one from biology/ biotechnology or any technical vocational subject.
For M.Tech Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have B.Tech/ B.E. or AIME degree from any recognized institute.
- Age Limit: There is no age restriction to apply for M.Tech courses.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying degree.
Manipal MET 2021 Exam Pattern
Here we have mentioned details about Manipal MET exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: Examination will be conducted through online (remote proctored) mode.
- Time: Examination will be conducted in 2 and half hour duration.
- Type of Question: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Number of Questions: Total 200 questions will be asked.
Candidates can check exam pattern in the table below:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|English and aptitude||30|
Manipal MET 2021 Syllabus
Candidates can check some important topics of the Manipal MET syllabus:
Chemistry: Atomic structure, basic concept in in chemistry, solutions, periodic properties, chemical thermodynamic, aldehyde and ketones, polymers, basic principles of organic chemistry, chemical kinetic.
Mathematics: Algebra, sets, relations and functions, mathematical reasoning, calculus, coordinates geometry.
Physics: Law of motion, work and energy, motion of system of particles and rigid body, unit and measurement, kinematics, thermodynamics, oscillations and waves, properties of bulk order, electrostatics, current electricity.
Candidates can get some MU OET preparation tips from here:
- Set a routine for your study and follow it on the regular basis.
- Know the complete exam pattern and syllabus and then prepare accordingly.
- Make short notes of the topics and revise it daily.
- Clear your basic concepts of the subject.
- Solve mock tests and previous year question papers.
- Eat healthy food and take care of your health.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Manipal MET 2021 Admit Card
Authorities releases Manipal MET admit card after slot booking. Slot booking has been started in the 8th April 2021 for phase I. Candidates are able to book their slots through online mode.
In the slot booking candidates must have to select exam date, day and timing. After slot booking candidates are able to download their admit card. Candidates must bring their admit card with one photo ID proof on the examination day.
If you have any other query about Manipal MET 2021 then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.