NATA 2019 Application Form, Registration (Started) – Apply Here
NATA 2019 Application Form Correction has been started from 15th June 2019. NATA is a national level entrance exam which is conducted for various architecture courses. National Aptitude Test in Architecture is organized once in a year by the Council of Architecture. Through NATA, candidates will get admission into 5 years of Bachelor of Architecture in all over India. NATA score will be considered by numbers of private & government universities or institutions. For complete details on NATA 2019, candidates must read this article completely.
NATA 2019 Registration Notification
NATA 2020 Application Form will be started from January 2020.
NATA 2019 Application Form Correction for second session has been started from 15th June 2019. Click here to make correction.
NATA 2019 Application Form Last Date for second session has been extended till 15th June 2019. Click here to register.
NATA 2019 Application Form
Candidates are advised to must go through NATA information brochure before filling the application form.
- NATA application form 2019 has been provided through online mode only.
- The application form filling process has been started from 24th January 2019.
- Candidates can access the application form till 11th March 2019 (for first session) & 12th June 2019 (for second session).
- Candidates will make correction in the application form through online mode.
- So, candidates are advised to fill the NATA 2019 application form carefully.
- SC/ST candidates have to upload the relevant community certificate along with the photo and signature.
- The application correction can be done from 12th to 15th March 2019.
- After the due date, no correction will be permitted.
- The application form will be completed only after the payment of application form.
- Candidates should take the printout of confirmation page after submitting it.
NATA Registration Fee:
The application fee is Rs. 1800/- for General category and Rs. 1500/- for SC/ST categories. The requisite registration fee can be submitted using debit card/credit card and net banking.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 3500/- (Rs. 2800/- for SC/ST) for both first & second sessions. Candidates opting to appear from test centres outside the territory of India have to deposit Rs.10000/- for either first or second test and Rs. 18,000/- for appearing in both the tests.
Check the eligibility criteria given below to appear in NATA 2019 entrance exam.
- Age Criteria: There is no upper and lower age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate should pass 12th exams recognized by Central/State Governments.
- Minimum Marks: 12th passed with 50% marks in aggregate & 50% marks in PCM group.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects are mandatory in 10+2 level.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates can also apply.
NATA Application Dates 2019
Here, we have given the official NATA dates for both sessions.
|Opening of online application form||24th January 2019|
|Closing of online registration and application||11th March 2019|
|Image uploads & fee payment allowed till||15th March 2019|
|Confirmation page printing available till||18th March 2019|
|Application correction window||12th – 15th March 2019|
|Date of Examination||14th April 2019|
|Opening of registration form||24th January 2019|
|Closing of registration||12th June 2019|
|Image uploads & fee payment allowed till||15th June 2019|
|Confirmation page printing available till||17th June 2019|
|Application correction||15th – 17th June 2019|
|Exam date||7th July 2019|
How to Apply for NATA
Check the NATA 2019 how to apply procedure below:
- Go to the official website (link is given above).
- Click on the “New Registration” button.
- Fill all the details asked in user Account Registration form and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- A message will pop up on your screen of ‘You have successfully signed up. Login to continue’.
- Now, enter login Id and password and click on ‘Login’ button.
- Read the dos and don’ts and fill the personal details, address of communication, choice of examination center and educational qualification.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Enter the Captcha and read the declaration and tick on ’I Agree’ box.
- Preview your application forma and click on ’Submit’ button.
- Now, fill the payment details and click on ‘Make Payment’.
- Take the printout of the filled-in application form at the last.
If you have any other queries about NATA 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.