NATA 2023 Application (Till 13th Sep), Registration – Apply Here
NATA 2023 Application Form has been extended till 13th September 2023 for test 4. Correction has been started from 9th September 2023. National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a national level entrance test conducted by Council of Architecture (CoA). The qualified candidates will be eligible for admission into architecture degree programmes offered by various institutes. The exam will be conducted for shortlisting the candidates to get admission in B.Arch. courses at various participating institutions across the country. In this article, we have provided complete details about NATA Application Form 2023 such as application dates, eligibility, fee, etc.
NATA 2023 Application – Extended (4th Test)
NATA 2023 Registration has been extended till 13th September 2023 for Test 4. Click here to register.
NATA 2023 Application Correction has been started from 9th September 2023 for Test 4. Click here to edit application.
Candidates must go through following details regarding NATA 2023 Application Form:
- The application form for NATA 2023 is available through online mode.
- Candidate must first check the eligibility norms before applying for NATA 2023 as form are accepted only of eligible candidates.
- NATA 2023 Application form for 1st session has been released from 20th March to 13th April 2023.
- Application form for 2nd session also released from 20th March to 24th May 2023.
- Incomplete details in the form will not be accepted, so candidates must fill the form carefully & completely.
- During registration, candidates must also upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature with the given specifications.
- Authority has also provide the correction facility provided to candidates for some specific fields from 8th April 2023 for 1st session, 20th May 2023 for 2nd session, 25th to 27th June 2023 for 3rd session and 9th to 11th September 2023 for 4th session.
- Once all details is completely filled, submit the application form and take its printout for future reference.
- The application fee for NATA can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates are able to pay the fee using Debit card, Credit card, and Net banking for transaction.
- In any case, application fee is non-refundable.
Complete fee structure for NATA 2023 is as follows:
|Application Fee for NATA 2023||In India (Fee in Rs)||Outside India|
|General/ OBC (NCL)||SC/ ST/ PWD||Transgender|
|Fee for any Individual Test||2000||1500||1500||1500||1500||10000|
|Fee for any Two tests||4000||3000||3000||3000||3000||20000|
|Combined Fee of Test 1, 2 and 3||5400||4050||4050||4050||4050||27000|
NATA 2023 Application Correction
The application correction process for NATA 2023 will be provided from 9th September 2023 for fourth session exam. It will be available via online mode only. Candidates have to use their login credentials to edit incorrect details (if any) in the form.
It is the one time opportunity for candidates to rectify their mistakes in the form. The correction process will be provided only for limited time period, so candidates are advised edit their details within the given time period.
NATA 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for NATA 2023 is provided below:
- Qualification: Candidate must qualify 12th intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must secure is at least 50% marks to be eligible for admission.
- Subject: In qualifying marks candidate must pass with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as mandatory subject.
- Appearing: Those candidates who will be appearing in final qualifying exam in 2023 will be eligible for admission.
NATA 2023 Application Dates
Check the official application dates for NATA 2023 given below:
For 1st session:
|Application form starts||20th March 2023|
|Last date for submission||13th April 2023|
|Last date for fee payment||13th April 2023|
|Application correction||8th – 10th April 2023|
|Admit card||18th April 2023|
|Exam date||21st April 2023|
Second Session (Test- II):
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Online Registration||20th March 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||24th May 2023|
|Confirmation page printing available till||25th May 2023|
|Application correction||20th – 22nd May 2023|
|Admit card release date||30th May 2023|
|NATA 2023 Exam dates||3rd June 2023|
Third Session (Test-III):
|Event||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|The registration process begins||20th March 2023|
|The last date for the registration process||29th June 2023|
|Last Date for Upload Image & Documents||29th June 2023|
|Last date to submit the Application Fee||29th June 2023|
|Availability of confirmation printout||30th June 2023|
|Correction in Application form (if any)||25th – 27th June 2023|
|Admit card release||5th July 2023|
|Exam date||9th July 2023|
Fourth Session (Test-IV):
|Event||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|The registration process begins||23rd August 2023|
|The last date for the registration process||13th September 2023|
|Last Date for Upload Image & Documents||13th September 2023|
|Last date to submit the Application Fee||13th September 2023|
|Availability of confirmation printout||15th September 2023|
|Correction in Application form (if any)||9th – 11th September 2023|
|Admit card release||14th September 2023|
|Exam date||17th September 2023|
How to Apply for NATA
Here are some step by step instructions given to fill the online application form for NATA 2023:
- Go to the website of NATA 2023 (link is available above).
- Click on the “NATA 2023 Registration” button.
- Click on “New registration” link and fill the registration form with details like basic personal details, email id, and phone number, etc.
- Fill the application form with details like name, personal details, academic details, email id, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents for NATA application form 2023 like photograph, signature, and other required certificate.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph with plane background within prescribed size and format.
- Re-check & verify all the given details in the form.
- After verification, click on “Payment of fee using EPG service”.
- Pay the application fee through online mode for Debit card, Credit card and Net banking for transaction.
- Submit the application form and take the printout of the same for future reference.
If you have any query related to NATA 2023 Application Form you can leave your comments below.