NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form (Released), Eligibility – Apply Here
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form has been extended till 25th March 2019. NCHM JEE is conducted by the National Testing Agency. It is a national level entrance exam. Through this exam, candidate can get admission in B.Sc Hospitality and Hotel Administration. The admission will be offered by the affiliated 21 Central Institutes of Hotel Management, 22 State Government Institutes of Hotel Management, 01 Public Sector Undertaking and 14 Private Institutions in India. Get the detailed information about NCHMCT JEE application form 2019 from this article.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form – till 25th March
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 25th March 2019. Click here to apply.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Image Correction has been started through login. Click here for image correction.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Notification has been released. The examination will be organized by NTA. Click here to view notification.
Candidates should go through admission brochure carefully to get the complete information related to the exam. Only after reading it, candidate should go for the filling of application form.
- NCHMCT JEE 2019 application form can be filled and submitted through online mode.
- The application process has been started from 15th January 2019.
- Candidates can fill the application form till 25th March 2019.
- Candidate should fill the application form in English only. Incomplete application form will be rejected.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph & signature at the appropriate space provided in the application form.
- No request for change/correction/modification in the particulars of application form will be entertained.
- No provision of sending the off-line/hard copy of application form.
The application fee is Rs. 800 for general and Rs. 400 for reserved category candidates. Candidates can remit the application fee through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/e-Challan.
Candidates are advised to fill the application form only if they fulfill the eligibility criteria. If otherwise found ineligible on later stage of admission their candidature will be canceled.
- Nationality: Candidates of India citizen or NRI are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: For General and OBC categories, upper age limit is 25 years as on 01.07.2019. In the case of SC and ST candidates, upper age limit is 28 years as on 01.07.2019.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should pass the 10+2 or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects.
- Appearing Candidates: Those studying in final year are also eligible to apply.
NCHMCT JEE Application Dates 2019
Candidates can check the registration dates and follow it accordingly.
|Opening of online application form||15th January 2019|
|Last date of submitting application form||25th March 2019|
|Last date for the uploading of scanned images & fee payment||26th March 2019|
|Exam date||27th April 2019|
How to Apply NCHMCT JEE
Check the procedure given below to fill the application form:
- Navigate the official website (link is given above).
- Go through on ’New Candidate Registration” and click on Apply.
- Fill name, email Id, DOB, Mobile number and enter the captcha and click on ‘Submit’.
- Now, login with the sent user Id and password by the authority.
- Click on ‘Application Form’ and fill the required details.
- After filling the application basic details, upload the required scanned images.
- Click on ‘Browse’ button and upload the scanned recent colour photograph and signature (size should not be more than 50 KB) in .jpg or .jpeg format.
- After that click on ‘Upload’ button.
- Now, proceed for application fee payment.
- Choose the ‘Payment’ tab and select the payment option.
- Fill the fee details and click on ’Submit’.
- After successful submission of the filled-in application form, take the printout of it.
If you have any other queries about NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.