NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2019 (Started) – Check Schedule & Allotment
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Counselling for second round has been started. National Testing Agency (NTA) is the organizing authority of entrance exam. NCHMCT Joint Entrance Examination is a national level entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in B.Sc Hospitality and Hotel Administration. The admission is offered by the central institutions of hotel management, state government institutions and private institutions of hotel management affiliated to the NCHMCT. In this article, candidates check the NCHMCT JEE 2019 counselling details.
NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2019 – Started (2nd Round)
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Counselling for second round has been started from 17th June 2019.Click here for choice filling.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Seat Allotment has been released on 8th June 2019. Click here to view allotment.
The counselling is conducted through online mode by the National Council of Hotel Management (NCHM).
Candidates those have appeared in the examination are only able to participate in the counselling. The counselling is conducted in various rounds depending upon the availability of seats. In the counselling round, candidates have to choose the colleges and lock them.
To participate in the counselling, candidates have to register on the official website and pay the counselling fee. On the basis of candidate’s all India rank in the entrance exam and filled choices, the seats will be allotted to them.
There will be direct admission for the 10+2 top rank holders of various school boards examination.
NCHMCT JEE Counselling Schedule 2019
Here we have given the official schedule of the NCHMCT JEE counselling 2019.
|Starting of online registration & choice filling for 1st & 2nd round of counseling||27th May 2019|
|Closing of registration & choice filling for 1st & 2nd round of counseling||7th June 2019|
|Choice locking||5th – 7th June 2019|
|Seat allotment of 1st round||8th June 2019|
|Reporting at Admission Centres after 1st round allotment for document verification (10th, 12th Passed, Category Cert. if any)||10th – 14th June 2019|
|Withdrawal from the Allotted Seat||10th – 14th June 2019|
|Vacancy due to non-reporting/Withdrawal/ Cancellation||15th June 2019|
|Choice modification for 2nd round of Counseling (Optional)||17th – 19th June 2019|
|2nd Round seat allotment||20th June 2019|
|Reporting at reporting centre after 2nd round of seat allotment (Fresh Allottee Only)||21st – 25th June 2019|
|Withdrawal from the Allotted Seat||21st – 25th June 2019|
|Vacancy due to non reporting/Withdrawal/ Cancellation||26th June 2019|
|3rd & FINAL(SPOT) round of Counseling, On-line Registration, On-line Payment of Final round participation fees, On-line Choice filling & Locking||27th June – 1st July 2019|
|3rd & Spot round seat allotment||2nd July 2019|
|Reporting at reporting center for document verification||3rd – 6th July 2019|
|Physical reporting at allotted Institutes by all candidates who have allotted a seat in any rounds and submission of hostel preferences||15th – 20th July 2019|
|Hostel Allotment Centrally and result will be published on|
website (Admission closed)
|22nd July 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||24th July 2019|
NCHMCT JEE Counselling Procedure 2019
Candidates can follow the procedure given below to participate in the online counselling.
- Registration: First of all, candidates must have to register on the official website. Without doing registration, candidates will not allowed for participating in the 1st and 2nd counselling.
- Online Choice filling and Choice Locking: Candidates have to fill the online choice of colleges. Candidates do not forget to lock the choice because without it no seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- Seat Allotment Result: After the choice filling and locking, the authority release the seat allotment result. Candidates can check the allotment of seats through online mode on their login account.
- Online Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee: Candidates have to pay the seat acceptance fee through online mode. Candidates are advised to submit the fee on the stipulated time. After last the date seats will not provided to any candidate in any case.
- Reporting to Allotted College: Candidates have to report their respective allotted college for the confirmation of seat. The document verification process will take place in the allotted college only.
Documents required for Attending the Counselling:
Candidates must bring the documents given below on the day of counselling.
- NCHMCT JEE 2019 Score card
- NCHMCT JEE 2019 Admit Card
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Class 10th and 12th Passing Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Photo ID Proof
If you have any other queries about NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.