NDA Application Form 2018 – Apply Online Here for NDA (II)
NDA (II) 2018 Application Form going on till 2nd July 2018. NDA exam is a gateway to get an entry in the Defence Forces like Army, Navy and Air Force. NDA exam is organized by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in various cities across the country. It is a national level examination, which is conducted two times in one year, namely NDA I and NDA II. A large number of students appear in the NDA exam every year. Students can get the details about NDA 2018 Application Form including how to apply, application dates, eligibility, etc.
NDA (II) Application Form 2018 – Released
NDA (II) 2018 Application Form going on till 2nd July 2018. Click here to fill application form.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
NDA (I) 2018 Application Form can be filled till 5th February 2018 (6:00 PM). Click here to fill the application.
Note: Candidates who are filling the application through Mobile phones are advised to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Click on Proceed to “Advance”
- Click on “proceed to “upsconline.nic.in (unsafe)”
- Now, you will be redirected to the application portal.
Candidates seeking to appear in NDA 2018 exam can check the details about NDA registration 2018 below:
- Students have to apply online to fill the NDA 2018 application form.
- The application form can be filled in two parts, i.e. Part I & II.
- The application form will not be provided through any offline method.
- Pay the application fee through online mode or bank Challan.
- Upload the scanned images of a photograph and signature.
- The image should be in JPG format and should not exceed 40 KB size.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for further use.
NDA Application Fee:
Students can make payment through internet banking, credit card and debit card. The offline fee payment can be done through e-challan of SBI bank. The application fee for general category students is Rs. 100/– and SC/ST and wards of NCOs/JCOs/Ors are exempted to pay the application fee.
Here, students can check the eligibility criteria required to apply for the NDA 2018 exam:
- A student must be a citizen of India, a subject of Nepal and a subject of Bhutan.
- Or an Indian origin person who has shifted from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and East African Countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi and Ethiopia or Vietnam and now permanently settled in India.
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India with the ides of permanently settling in India before the 1st January 1962.
- Gender & Marital Status: Only unmarried male students are eligible to apply.
- NDA-1 Age Limit: Students age must lie between 2nd July 1999 to 1st July 2002.
- NDA-2 Age Limit: Students age must lie between 2nd January 2000 to 1st July 2003.
- For Army Wing: Students must pass 10+2 or equivalent exam from the State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at Indian Naval Academy: Students must qualified the 12th or equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics subjects.
- Students must be physically fit as per the norms prescribed by National Defence Academy and Naval Academy.
- Students have to clear the medical examination organized by the Military Hospital.
NDA 2019 application form will be available in month of January (for NDA I) and in the month of June (for NDA II). It is organized by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Through NDA exam, candidates will get selected in Defence Forces like Indian Army, Air Force and Navy.
NDA Application Date 2018
The official application dates for the NDA (II) exam are given below:
|Notification released||6th June 2018|
|Application form started from||6th June 2018|
|Last date to fill the application form||2nd July 2018|
|Exam date||9th September 2018|
How to Apply for NDA
NDA online application form submission consists of following steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website (link is provided above).
- Go through the link related to “PART-I Registration”.
- Fill all the personal, educational & other required details in the application form.
- After completing the Part-I, a “Registration ID” will be generated for the further login process.
- Now, go through the “PART-II Registration” link.
- Make payment of application fee through online or offline mode.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Read the declaration carefully and submit the application form.
- Don’t forget to take the printout of the application form for future use.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
For any other queries related to NDA Application Form 2018, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.