NEET 2018 Application Form: Registration, Eligibility, How to Apply
Candidates can get the NEET 2018 Application Form from last week of January 2018. CBSE Board organizes the NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) exam once in a year. CBSE NEET is a national level medical examination, which is conducted for selecting students for admission in MBBS and BDS courses. To get admission in UG medical/dental courses offered by various government & private colleges, students have to qualify the NEET 2018 examination. Here we are providing details about NEET Application Form 2018 including application dates, eligibility criteria, FAQs and how to apply process.
NEET 2018 Application Form
Candidates can check details for NEET 2018 Registration from here:
- The application form will be provided through online process only.
- No offline application form will be accepted for NEET exam.
- Students should read the information bulletin carefully before filling the application.
- Aadhaar card is mandatory for all the Indian citizens to fill the application form.
- Candidates from Andhra Pradesh, J & K and Telangana (opted seats under 15% all India quota) will be required self declaration to apply for NEET.
- The application form can be filled and submitted between the last week of January 2018 to first week of March 2018.
- Students have to prepare scanned images of photograph (10 KB – 100 KB) and signature (3 KB – 20 KB) in the JPG format.
- Students, those will commit mistakes in the application, can make correction in the second week of March 2018.
NEET Application Fees:
The application fee payment can be made through online mode only. There will be three options available to pay the application fee, i.e. debit/credit card using the online gateway payment facility, Net banking/UPI or E-wallet of various service providers. Candidates also have to pay extra service/processing charge for online fee payment. Here we have mentioned the application fee for NEET exam 2018:
Candidates should check the NEET eligibility criteria before applying:
- Nationality: Indian, OCI (Overseas Citizenship of India), PIO (Persons of Indian Origin), NRI & Foreign candidates can apply for NEET exam.
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 17 years and the maximum age limit is 25 years (30 years for reserved categories) as or on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Attempt Limit: Students can apply for three times for this exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have cleared the 10+2 or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Appearing Candidates: Students appearing in the 12th examination can also apply.
- Subjects: Students must have Chemistry, Physics, Biology & Bio-technology or any other elective subject with English in the qualifying exam.
- Percentage: Candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks for general, 45% for general PH and 40% for SC/ST & OBC categories in the PCB group.
- Aadhaar Card: For all Indian citizens, Aadhaar Card is mandatory to apply for NEET.
NEET Application Date 2018
Here we are providing the tentative dates of NEET application form:
|Notification release||Last week of January 2018|
|Application form available||Last week of January 2018|
|Last date to submit the application||1st week of March 2018|
|Application correction window||2nd week of March 2018|
|Exam date||1st week of May 2018|
How to Apply for NEET
Here we are providing the procedure to fill the NEET 2018 application form:
- Visit the official website of NEET UG 2018 (link will be provided above).
- Go through the online services section and click on “Apply Online” button.
- Real all the given instructions carefully and click on “Proceed to Apply Online NEET (UG) 2018”.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, fill details like basic personal, guardian, contact, academic, exam centre and other required details in the application form.
- Before submitting the details, verify them and click on the “Final Submit” button.
- After that, a registration number will be generated.
- Go through the “Upload Photo/Signature” section.
- You have to click on the “Browse” button and select the scanned images of a photograph and signature.
- You should upload the scanned images in the prescribed format.
- After uploading the scanned images, click on “Next” button.
- Select the application fee payment option and choose the payment mode.
- Enter the required payment details and pay the application fee.
- After completing the fee payment, candidates will be able to take printout of the confirmation page.
- Candidates are suggested to take printout of the confirmation page to confirm the successful completion of the application process and fee submission.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
For any other queries related to NEET 2018 Application Form, you can leave your queries in the comment box given below.