NEET 2018 Application Form: Registration Started at

NEET 2018 Application FormNEET 2018 Application Form Correction has been started from 15th March 2018. CBSE Board organizes the NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) exam once in a year. CBSE NEET is a national level medical examination, which is conducted for selecting students for admission to MBBS and BDS courses. To get admission in UG medical/dental courses offered by various government & private colleges, students have to qualify the NEET 2018 examination. NEET 2018 Examination will be held on 6th May 2018. Here we are providing details about NEET Application Form 2018 including application dates, eligibility criteria, FAQs and how to apply process.

NEET 2018 Application Form – Correction Started

newiconNEET 2018 Application Correction has been started from 15th March 2018 through login.Check here for correction details.

Get latest news & updates of NEET 2018 through SMS or e-mail, by entering your details below:

NEET 2018 application form has been over now. Candidates who have submitted their form by uploading the photograph and signature, they can pay the fee by 13th March 2018 up to 11:50 PM.  Click here to pay application fee.

Click here for Registered Candidate Login.

Click here for Forget Registration Number.

Click here to check NEET 2018 Aadhaar Card FAQs.

Candidates aspiring for seats in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy) courses in some states like Karnataka, Maharashtra, Kerala shall have to appear for the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET)-2018.

Latest Application Forms Available

1. Apply for B.Tech from Manipal University, Last few days left. Click Here
  2. Apply Online for B.Tech from SRM University. Click Here
  3. Apply Online for B.Tech from UPES Dehradun. Click Here
  4. Apply Online for B.Tech from PES University. Click Here
  5. Apply for B.Tech from Banasthali University, Leading Women's University. Click Here

As per Hon. Supreme Court order, Aadhaar Card is not mandatory to fill NEET 2018 (and other national) application form.

Delhi HC stays CBSE notification on NEET 2018 upper age limit and NIOS/Private candidates ineligibility clause. Now, the candidates those age is above 25 years (30 years for Reserved Quota) or those are Private/NIOS candidates or those are having biology as an additional subject, can fill the NEET 2018 application form before the last date (12th March). Appearance in NEET examination for such candidates will be decided by the High Court after next hearing (on 6th April).  Check here for complete details.

Candidates can check details for NEET 2018 Registration from here:

Check Here – How to Fill NEET 2018 Application Form.

• The application form has been provided through online process only.
  • No offline registration form was accepted for NEET exam.
  • Aadhaar card is not mandatory to fill the application form (As per Supreme Court order).
  • Candidates from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana have decided to join 15% All India Quota scheme. Hence, candidates of these states need not furnish Self Declaration as required earlier.
  • Candidates, those from J & K state (opted seats under 15% all India quota) are required self-declaration for NEET 2018 registration.
  • The application form has been released by the authority on 8th February 2018.
  • At the time of form filling, candidates have to select an option of the medium of question paper & three exam centres cities. Option once selected cannot be changed later.
  • Students have to prepare scanned images of the photograph (10 KB – 100 KB) and signature (3 KB – 20 KB) in the JPG format.
  • Students, those will commit mistakes in the application, can make a correction from 15th March to 17th March 2018 (Revised).
  • Candidates must take at least three printouts of the Confirmation Page of online Application.

Click here to check NEET 2018 Notice for Aadhaar Card.

NEET Application Fees:

newiconCandidates may submit online fees upto 13th March 2018 till 11.50 PM.

The application fee payment can be made through online mode only. There are three options available to pay the application fee, i.e. debit/credit card using the online gateway payment facility, Net banking/UPI or E-wallet of various service providers. Candidates also have to pay extra service/processing charge for online fee payment. Here we have mentioned the application fee for NEET exam 2018:

CategoryApplication Fee
General/OBCRs. 1400/-
SC/ST/PHRs. 750/-

Eligibility Criteria

Candidates should check the NEET eligibility criteria before applying:

• Nationality: Indian, OCI (Overseas Citizenship of India), PIO (Persons of Indian Origin), NRI & Foreign candidates can apply for NEET exam.
  • Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 17 years on 31st December of the year of admission and the maximum age limit is 25 years (30 years for SC/ST/OBC categories) on the date of examination. Note: Final decision is Pending in court for the upper age limit.
  • Attempt Limit: There are no attempt limits.
  • Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have cleared the 10+2 or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
  • Appearing Candidates: Students appearing in the 12th examination can also apply.
  • Subjects: Students must have Chemistry, Physics, Biology & Biotechnology or any other elective subject with English in the qualifying exam.
  • Percentage: Candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks for general, 45% for general PH and 40% for SC/ST & OBC categories in the PCB group.
  • Aadhaar Card: Aadhaar Card is not mandatory to apply for NEET (As per Supreme Court order).

NEET Application Date 2018

Here we are providing the official dates of NEET application form:

EventsDates (Announced)
Application form available8th February 2018
Last date to submit the application12th March 2018 (5:30 PM) (Extended)
Last date for fee payment13th March 2018 (11:50 PM) (Extended)
Application correction window15th March to 17th March 2018
Exam date6th May 2018 (10 AM to 1 PM)

newiconClick here to check NEET 2018 Information Bulletin.

How to Apply for NEET

Here we are providing the procedure to fill the NEET 2018 application form:

• Visit the official website of NEET UG 2018 (link is provided above).
  • Go through the online services section and click on “Apply Online” button.
  • Real all the given instructions carefully and click on “Proceed to Apply Online NEET (UG) 2018”.
  • The application form will be displayed on the screen.
  • Now, fill details like basic personal, guardian, contact, academic, exam centre and other required details in the application form.
  • Before submitting the details, verify them and click on the “Final Submit” button.
  • After that, a registration number will be generated.
  • Go through the “Upload Photo/Signature” section.
  • You have to click on the “Browse” button and select the scanned images of a photograph and signature.
  • You should upload the scanned images in the prescribed format.
  • After uploading the scanned images, click on “Next” button.
  • Select the application fee payment option and choose the payment mode.
  • Enter the required payment details and pay the application fee.
  • After completing the fee payment, candidates will be able to take printout of the confirmation page.
  • Candidates are suggested to take printout of the confirmation page to confirm the successful completion of the application process and fee submission.

Check Here – How to Fill NEET 2018 Application Form.

FAQs (Most Asked Questions)

Answer: No, application form was available through online mode only.
Answer: No, the application fee will not be refunded in this case.
Answer: No need to send the printout of the application form.
Answer: Yes, there will be correction facility provided to make correction in the application form.
Answer: OCI candidates can apply for NEET entrance exam through Passport details.
Answer: Go through the official website and click on the “Forgot Registration Number”. Fill the required details and submit it.
Answer: You can take a printout of the confirmation page at any time by logging through the NEET login window.

For any other queries related to NEET 2018 Application Form, you can leave your queries in the comment box given below.

Displaying 2,407 Comments

Respected sir…………….

Hence I am VAISHNAVI R MUDRI passed PUC II year in 2017 in regular base.

But I have filled NEET application this year also and my reg no 40792582.

Hence I am filling application I made small mistake,

in SSLC study column instead of CBSE I written as Karnataka State PU Board

so I want change that is there any solution for that?

In correction I cant get chance to change that

Please suggest me

Thanking you

2. Radha says:

I have uploaded my photo without name and date of taking photo. what should be the post card size photo either it should be with name and date or not???

3. mohammad says:

Any chance for applying for this exam with late fee after the last date i.e 12th march ?

4. Krishna Ananya Sahu says:

I have printed the Confirmation page where the fees paid by me for NEET 2018 Application is shown as Rs 1400/ but i have not found any Payment receipt Slip separately for print. Is there any separate payment receipt is available? How to get if available.

5. Alfi says:

Sir , I have mistakenly mentioned my 12th board English marks as 86 instead of 87 in the form
    It could Not be corrected.

Will this affect the generation of admit card???

Please reply at the earliest
    I will be highly obliged for your help.

6. Shreya tripathi says:

Sir I have mistaken in my school name of 11th n 12th and but there is no option for changing that so what should I do please respond to my comment .

7. Vasudev D S says:

I have uploaded my photo with wrong date. Will my application be rejected. Also the 10th class result was entered as cgpa 10. Should it be in percentage.

8. Gulshan Begum says:

I have forgotten to fill the neet ug 2018…can I fill it with late fee on 16-03-2018…? Plz reply me…I m very tense

9. Ashish Dubey says:

Sir, I m from UP, but liviving in Rajasthan for last 58 yrs and my daughter wants to appear in NEET 2018. She has passesd her 10th, 11th and 12th from Rajasthan. I want to ask that what will her state of Eligibility (For 15% All India Quota)

10. Darshan r says:

Sir in neet application correction the year of passing will be not correctet .can it changed please give a help

11. Elango says:

I did’nt uploaded my passport size picture I had uploaded my normal picture in that form.I can’t able to change that Is there any problem in that plz tell that sir

12. Sreeram says:

Sir I’m from Telangana I passed my inter 2nd year in 2016 we get 12th memo for 1000 marks which includes 2years English 2years Sanskrit for 100 marks 2yrs zoology botony phy chem for 60 marks nd practicals for 30 marks each (bot zoo phy chem) wat marks should I fill in 12th qualifying marks

13. Satyam deep says:

sir i filled forum on 9th march 2018 all 2step completed but 3step payment is deducted in bank account but transaction is not completed and payment is not refund sir what can i do

14. Dhanush says:

I applied form without date and name in photo .is any rejection of application will happen?

15. Nagaraj says:

Pls extend the application date of NEET there is so much slow of internet and also intermediate examination is goingon. Soo please extend the application date

16. kishore says:

My son name with complete surname printed on SSC certificate.But only Initial(first letter)of surname with name and year of birth is printed on AADHAR, Due to this mismatch we have entered the passport details in NEET application which is having name with complete surname matching with SSC . Is it ok or I have to go for correction? We belongs to TELANGANA STATE.Please reply.

17. tenzin phantok says:

plz plz plz plz exted the date of form fill for 1-2 days more plz plz plz sir

18. Survi Kumari Gupta says:

I have by mistake submit the obc category can i now change it to general?

19. Anonymous says:

pls give me a chance to apply i missed to apply i had only application number ithaought i can apply after having this application number like that. but i came to knew my thought was wrong sooo pls give me a chance to apply

20. Suresh kumar says:

Sir.., I have got my registration number but I forgot to fill all the details in step 1 procedure… Now.., the problem is it was not opening… Can u please tell me that when I have to upload my further details in that… And to complete my all NEET profile.. So.., please kindly give me a reply..
    Thanking you sir

21. Arjav Singh says:

I want to become a homeopathic doctor is neet necessary

22. Arjav Singh says:

Is there any offline method because I missed the online form

23. AANCHAL.RATHOD. says:

The payment is not getting submitted .I’m trying from past 4 days.

24. MD SHAHWAZ ALAM says:

I passed Intermediate from BSEB board in 2017. To fill up the NEET application 2018 which code should I choose to make the application correctionless?

Please reply me sir.
    I have already sent you the same but did not get answer yet.

25. Soumya says:

Now am studying mlt 12 class can I apply to neet

26. Jayant says:

I am in 12th standard and my exams are going on.So,i could appear in NEET 2018 exam or not?But in the application form 12th marks are requested.How i can fill th form?

27. Ashok says:

Why THREE Copies of printout of Confirmation is MUST?..

28. Anjo says:

Is neet compulsory to get his adimission in Bihar management seat?

29. prashanth yadav says:

im from state of telangana applying for neet am i eligible for all indi 15%quota in all states of india

30. Jaysing says:

I pay two time fees in neet 2018 for one user whenever fist i was gone the payment getway all the information i fill correct and fees are deducted in my bank account but payment does not show green or success after that i was try second time to pay successed so how to refund the fist time pay fees in account please give the solution ?

31. anil sharma says:

1.what document is the proof of fee deposited for neet u 2018? to take printout of prof of fee for neet ug2018?

32. Sneha shinde says:

Sir scanned photo ke niche name n date compulsary hai bcoz maine already form fillup/submitted kiya hai plzz reply..thnx

33. saumya baxi says:

34. Anisha says:

U have uploaded the photo on the NEET form. But afterwards i have realized that the photo needed to have mg name and date on it. Can I edit the form and upload the photo again? If yes,how? If Not,will my application be accepted the way it is? What to do in such a case?

36. ankush shendage says:

Fee is alredy paid but it is not submited
    Three time fee is paid but transaction is not completed
    please fast its argent

37. Aman says:

General detail was filled and some other. What I do? Sir
    Plz help us

38. Babasaheb Bulbule says:

Our website are very useful to neet 2018 students & whole of information of neet exam so thankful of

39. KRISHNA says:

date of birth of my daughter is 30-11-2002 and presently she is appearing in 10+2 exam with biology. whether she can apply for NEET UG 2018 or there is age restriction

40. Alia khan says:

Sir plz tell me about 15% all India quota. In which base I should choose it??

You can choose it on the basis of your domicile certificate or from where you have done your 11th or 12th class.

41. Devikrishna says:

If my uploaded photo is not clear than when to do the corrections in neet form

42. Konica Sharma says:

Hi there,
    Candidate ID (NEET 2018): 40096181
    I made a payment of 1400 INR via State Bank Of India net banking for NEET 2108. Amount of 1400 INR got deducted from my account immediately, even got the SMS regarding deduction of the amount in the name of “CBSESBIDRCARD” but the application portal still showing the same option ( make payment ).
    Lots of aspirants facing the same problem regarding payment issue and confirmation page generation. no official authority suggesting any solution.No response with our complains not even CBSE head isn’t responding to students. The last date for submission of form is 9th or 10th March 2018.
    What do we do now? How does the amount get refunded back to us? How do we register self for NEET 2018 (after lots of hard work )*
    Hoping for a solution,
    Help us!!!
    Waiting for your kind and fast reply…

43. Sri laxmi goud says:

Aipvt appilication has not in online way

44. MADHUSUDAN says:

Sir. I did mistake in application in 2nd puc ruslt 68 is there but real is 75.33% & CODE mistake is there

45. Shajini T K says:

Dear Sir,
    I uploaded my scanned photograph without name and date.Is it necessary to make it correct during correction period. kindly inform me what to do.

46. Narendra says:

I have got 90.25 % in 10th and 95.6 % in 12th . What should I write in the percentage while filling the neet form.

47. sonu says:

Sir,domicile can be changed after form is submitedsubmitted.

48. DHARAVATH sandhya says:

Respected sir,my date birth 25/02/2002 but neet applicants should have above 16 year I am 2 year now my application are is ejected there any way to is plzzz

49. Inzamamul haque says:

12th neet from application

50. ANANAYA says:

Good Evening….by birth i am from maharastra and i have domiciled certificate of Maharashtra. i am appearing for Neet 2018 and i would like to get benefit of 15% state quota of west bengal. what i should fill in the application form so that i can avail the opportunity to get admission admission in West Bengal.tpl guide me thanks