NEET 2018 Application Form: Registration Started at cbseneet.nic.in
NEET 2018 Application Form Correction has been started from 15th March 2018. CBSE Board organizes the NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) exam once in a year. CBSE NEET is a national level medical examination, which is conducted for selecting students for admission to MBBS and BDS courses. To get admission in UG medical/dental courses offered by various government & private colleges, students have to qualify the NEET 2018 examination. NEET 2018 Examination will be held on 6th May 2018. Here we are providing details about NEET Application Form 2018 including application dates, eligibility criteria, FAQs and how to apply process.
NEET 2018 Application Form – Correction Started
NEET 2018 Application Correction has been started from 15th March 2018 through login.Check here for correction details.
NEET 2018 application form has been over now. Candidates who have submitted their form by uploading the photograph and signature, they can pay the fee by 13th March 2018 up to 11:50 PM. Click here to pay application fee.
Click here for Registered Candidate Login.
Click here for Forget Registration Number.
Click here to check NEET 2018 Aadhaar Card FAQs.
Candidates aspiring for seats in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy) courses in some states like Karnataka, Maharashtra, Kerala shall have to appear for the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET)-2018.
As per Hon. Supreme Court order, Aadhaar Card is not mandatory to fill NEET 2018 (and other national) application form.
Delhi HC stays CBSE notification on NEET 2018 upper age limit and NIOS/Private candidates ineligibility clause. Now, the candidates those age is above 25 years (30 years for Reserved Quota) or those are Private/NIOS candidates or those are having biology as an additional subject, can fill the NEET 2018 application form before the last date (12th March). Appearance in NEET examination for such candidates will be decided by the High Court after next hearing (on 6th April). Check here for complete details.
Candidates can check details for NEET 2018 Registration from here:
- The application form has been provided through online process only.
- No offline registration form was accepted for NEET exam.
- Aadhaar card is not mandatory to fill the application form (As per Supreme Court order).
- Candidates from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana have decided to join 15% All India Quota scheme. Hence, candidates of these states need not furnish Self Declaration as required earlier.
- Candidates, those from J & K state (opted seats under 15% all India quota) are required self-declaration for NEET 2018 registration.
- The application form has been released by the authority on 8th February 2018.
- At the time of form filling, candidates have to select an option of the medium of question paper & three exam centres cities. Option once selected cannot be changed later.
- Students have to prepare scanned images of the photograph (10 KB – 100 KB) and signature (3 KB – 20 KB) in the JPG format.
- Students, those will commit mistakes in the application, can make a correction from 15th March to 17th March 2018 (Revised).
- Candidates must take at least three printouts of the Confirmation Page of online Application.
Click here to check NEET 2018 Notice for Aadhaar Card.
NEET Application Fees:
Candidates may submit online fees upto 13th March 2018 till 11.50 PM.
The application fee payment can be made through online mode only. There are three options available to pay the application fee, i.e. debit/credit card using the online gateway payment facility, Net banking/UPI or E-wallet of various service providers. Candidates also have to pay extra service/processing charge for online fee payment. Here we have mentioned the application fee for NEET exam 2018:
Candidates should check the NEET eligibility criteria before applying:
- Nationality: Indian, OCI (Overseas Citizenship of India), PIO (Persons of Indian Origin), NRI & Foreign candidates can apply for NEET exam.
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 17 years on 31st December of the year of admission and the maximum age limit is 25 years (30 years for SC/ST/OBC categories) on the date of examination. Note: Final decision is Pending in court for the upper age limit.
- Attempt Limit: There are no attempt limits.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have cleared the 10+2 or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Appearing Candidates: Students appearing in the 12th examination can also apply.
- Subjects: Students must have Chemistry, Physics, Biology & Biotechnology or any other elective subject with English in the qualifying exam.
- Percentage: Candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks for general, 45% for general PH and 40% for SC/ST & OBC categories in the PCB group.
- Aadhaar Card: Aadhaar Card is not mandatory to apply for NEET (As per Supreme Court order).
NEET 2019 application form will be released in the month of February 2019. NTA (National Testing Agency) will organize the NEET exam for the year 2019. Through NEET exam, students will get admission in MBBS, BDS and Ayush programmes. The application form will be issued through online mode.
NEET Application Date 2018
Here we are providing the official dates of NEET application form:
|Application form available||8th February 2018|
|Last date to submit the application||12th March 2018 (5:30 PM) (Extended)|
|Last date for fee payment||13th March 2018 (11:50 PM) (Extended)|
|Application correction window||15th March to 17th March 2018|
|Exam date||6th May 2018 (10 AM to 1 PM)|
Click here to check NEET 2018 Information Bulletin.
How to Apply for NEET
Here we are providing the procedure to fill the NEET 2018 application form:
- Visit the official website of NEET UG 2018 (link is provided above).
- Go through the online services section and click on “Apply Online” button.
- Real all the given instructions carefully and click on “Proceed to Apply Online NEET (UG) 2018”.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, fill details like basic personal, guardian, contact, academic, exam centre and other required details in the application form.
- Before submitting the details, verify them and click on the “Final Submit” button.
- After that, a registration number will be generated.
- Go through the “Upload Photo/Signature” section.
- You have to click on the “Browse” button and select the scanned images of a photograph and signature.
- You should upload the scanned images in the prescribed format.
- After uploading the scanned images, click on “Next” button.
- Select the application fee payment option and choose the payment mode.
- Enter the required payment details and pay the application fee.
- After completing the fee payment, candidates will be able to take printout of the confirmation page.
- Candidates are suggested to take printout of the confirmation page to confirm the successful completion of the application process and fee submission.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
For any other queries related to NEET 2018 Application Form, you can leave your queries in the comment box given below.