NEET 2020 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates – Apply Online Here
NEET 2020 Application Form will be made available through online mode. The registration process will begin from 2nd December 2019. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) will be organized by National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET is a national level medical exam organized once in a year for providing admission in MBBS /BDS /Ayush courses. Admission is offered to the test qualifying candidates in various Indian Medical colleges & institutions. Also, for admission in medical courses in abroad, candidates have to qualify NEET (UG) exam. Candidates must read this article to know updated details regarding NEET Application form 2020.
NEET 2020 Application Form – Releasing from 2nd Dec
UGC NET 2019 Exam Dates for December session has been released. The application form is releasing from 2nd December 2019. Check other details from below.
Candidates must go through the following details regarding NEET 2020 Application form:
- NEET 2020 Application form can be filled through online mode.
- The Application process will be commenced from 2nd December 2019.
- Candidates are required to provide personal & educational details in application form.
- Only one application form can be submitted by the candidates.
- Candidates must provide valid/ working email ID & mobile number in the application form.
- All communication & information regarding application form will be sent to candidates Registered Email- ID & Phone Number.
- Candidates will have to upload passport size photograph between 10KB to 200KB & scanned image of signature in between 4KB to 30KB.
- Photograph & signature must be in JPG/ JPEG format only.
- In case of mistakes in the details of application form, candidates will be able to edit/modify the application form from the third week of January 2020.
- NEET 2020 Application Form Correction facility will be provided only through online mode.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of application form to the authority.
- NEET 2020 Application fee can be paid through both online & offline mode.
- Candidates will have to pay fee via credit card, debit card, or net-banking through online mode.
- E-challan method only at State Bank of India (SBI) branches will be used through offline mode.
- Fee will be non-refundable in nature.
- The fee according to different category is given below:
|General/ OBC||Rs. 1400|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender||Rs. 750|
NEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read following details of NEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National, Non Resident Indians (NRI), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Persons with Indian Origin (PIO) and Foreign National citizen will be eligible to apply for NEET 2020.
- Lower Age limit: Candidates must complete 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2020.
- Upper Age limit: There is no upper age limit for NEET 2020.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized university.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have qualified with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Botany with English as compulsory subject.
- Percentage: General category candidates must score minimum 50% marks, 45% marks for PH & 40% marks for reserved category (ST/SC) candidates.
- Eligibility for 15% All India Quota Seats: J&K candidates will be eligible to apply for 15% All India Quotas only on the basis of self-declaration.
NEET 2020 Application Dates
Candidates can check below details about official NEET 2020 exam dates:
|Application Form starts||2nd December 2019|
|Submission of application form||31st December 2019|
|Correction in application form||3rd to last week of January 2020|
|NEET 2020 exam date||3rd May 2020|
How to Apply for NEET 2020
Candidates must follow below given steps to apply for NEET 2020:
- Click on the direct link. (Link will be provided above)
- Enter basic details such as your Name, Parent’s name, Date of Birth (D.O.B), Category, etc.
- Now provide valid Email ID & Mobile number.
- Enter the generated OTP to receive login credentials on Email ID & mobile number.
- Now login to complete application form details.
- Fill atleast 3 exam center as per your preference.
- Now provide academic details.
- After that, upload scanned image of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Re-check & verify the details.
- Choose the mode for fee payment.
- Submit the application fee.
- Confirmation page will be generated.
- Take print out of the confirmation page and application form for further use.
Candidates must go through these steps for filling NEET 2020 Application form. Also, remember to check other mentioned details like application dates, mode, eligibility criteria, etc. Candidates must read this article & must follow the guidelines to avoid basic mistakes in NEET application form 2020.
If you have any other query related to NEET 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.