NEET 2020 Application Form (Till 6th Jan), Registration – Apply Here
NEET 2020 application process can be completed from 3rd February 2020. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) will be organized by National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET is a national level medical exam organized once in a year for providing admission in MBBS /BDS /Ayush courses. Admission is offered to the test qualifying candidates in various Indian Medical colleges & institutions. For admission in medical courses in abroad, candidates have to qualify NEET (UG) exam. Candidates must read this article to know updated details regarding NEET Application form 2020.
NEET 2020 Application Form – Complete Application (From 3rd – 9th Feb)
Notice has been released regarding payment of NEET 2020 Application Fee. Candidates can also complete their application from 3rd to 9th February 2020. Click here to view notice.
You can prepare following documents to apply online:
- Passport Size Photograph (10KB – 200KB)
- Post Card Size Photograph (50KB – 300KB)
- Candidate’s Signature (4KB – 30KB)
- Left Hand Thumb Impression (10KB – 50KB)
- Class 10th Passing Certificate (100KB – 400KB)
Notice has been released regarding filling of NEET 2020 Application Form via offline mode for Kashmir valley & Leh candidates. Click here to view notice.
Candidates must go through the following details regarding NEET 2020 Application form:
- NEET 2020 Application form can be filled through online mode.
- The Application process has been commenced from 2nd December 2019.
- Candidates are required to provide personal & educational details in application form.
- Only one application form can be submitted by the candidates.
- Candidates must provide valid/ working email ID & mobile number in the application form.
- All communication & information regarding application form will be sent to candidates Registered Email- ID & Phone Number.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned images of photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression & 10th class passing certificate.
- Images must be in JPG/ JPEG format only.
- In case of mistakes in the details of application form, candidates are able to edit/modify the application form from 15th to 31st January 2020.
- NEET 2020 Application Form Correction facility has been provided only through online mode.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of application form to the authority.
- NEET 2020 Application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Candidates will have to pay fee via credit card, debit card, net-banking, UPI or Paytm through online mode.
- Fee is non-refundable in nature.
- The fee according to different category is given below:
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL*||Rs. 1400|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender||Rs. 800|
NEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read following details of NEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National, Non Resident Indians (NRI), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Persons with Indian Origin (PIO) and Foreign National citizen will be eligible to apply for NEET 2020.
- Lower Age limit: Candidates must complete 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2020.
- Upper Age limit: There is no upper age limit for NEET 2020.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized university.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have qualified with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Botany with English as compulsory subject.
- Percentage: General category candidates must score minimum 50% marks, 45% marks for PH & 40% marks for reserved category (ST/SC) candidates.
- Eligibility for 15% All India Quota Seats: J&K and Ladakh candidates will be eligible to apply for 15% All India Quotas only on the basis of self-declaration.
NEET 2020 Application Dates
Candidates can check below details about official NEET 2020 exam dates:
|Application Form starts||2nd December 2019|
|Submission of application form||6th January 2020|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee||7th January 2020 (Upto 11:50 PM)|
|Correction in application form||15th – 31st January 2020|
|NEET 2020 exam date||3rd May 2020|
How to Apply for NEET 2020
Candidates must follow below given steps to apply for NEET 2020:
- Click on the direct link. (Link is provided above)
- Enter basic details such as your Name, Parent’s name, Date of Birth (D.O.B), Category, etc.
- Now provide valid Email ID & Mobile number.
- Enter the generated OTP to receive login credentials on Email ID & mobile number.
- Now login to complete application form details.
- Fill atleast 3 exam center as per your preference.
- Now provide academic details.
- After that, upload scanned image of photograph, signature, thumb impression & 10th class passing certificate in the prescribed format.
- Re-check & verify the details.
- Choose the mode for fee payment.
- Submit the application fee.
- Confirmation page will be generated.
- Take print out of the confirmation page and application form for further use.
Candidates must go through these steps for filling NEET 2020 Application form. Also, remember to check other mentioned details like application dates, mode, eligibility criteria, etc. Candidates must read this article & must follow the guidelines to avoid basic mistakes in NEET application form 2020.
If you have any other query related to NEET 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.