NEET PG 2023 Application (Till 27th Jan), Registration – Get Here
NEET PG 2023 Registration process Last date is till 27th January 2023. NBE (National Board of Examination) organises NEET PG exam every year. This is a national level eligibility cum ranking exam prescribed as single entrance exam through which admission is offered into MD/ MS/ PG diploma, post MBBS DNB & NBEMS diploma courses.
It is compulsory to qualify NEET PG exam in order to get entry into MD/ MS/ PG diploma courses under various Universities / institutions situated in the country. Also, it is mandatory to qualify NEET PG for foreign nationals to get admission in medical courses in India. In this article we have provided complete information regarding NEET PG Application Form 2023.
NEET PG 2023 Application Form – Till 27th Jan
NEET PG 2023 Registration process Last date is till 27th January 2023. Click here to register.
Check details about NEET PG 2023 Application form in the below given section:
- The registration process in NEET PG 2023 has been started from 7th January 2023.
- Students can submit NEET PG application through online mode only. Applications through other modes are not be accepted.
- Candidates must make sure that they enter correct details during registration as no changes will be allowed. However, edit/ corrections will be only allowed at the time of opening of edit window.
- Re-verify complete details before submission of form as any false information will not be considered and will be further debarred from appearing in exams.
- The application process follows various steps – Online registration, filling application details, uploading of documents/ images & fee payment.
- Correction in details will be available from 30th January to 3rd February 2023.
- The authority will also open the image correction window from 14th to 17th February 2023.
- The application/ examination fee is Rs.4250/– for General/ OBC & EWS candidates.
- For ST/ SC /PWD category candidates, application fee is Rs.3250/-.
Payment mode: Application fee can be paid through debit card/ credit card issued by banks in India.
NEET PG 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Know here details about NEET PG eligibility 2023 for MD/ MS / PG diploma courses before registering for the entrance exam:
- Qualifying degree: Students must have MBBS degree / provisional MBBS pass certificate recognized according to the provisions / permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by NMC/ MCI/ SMC.
- Internship: Students must have completed 1 year of internship on or before 31st March 2023. Candidates must submit the original compulsory rotating internship completion certificate at the time of counselling/ admission in allotted medical college/ institute as per the dates indicated by authority.
- Registration: Registration with the NMC/ the erstwhile MCI or SMC is necessary and its documentary proof must be furnished by students during exam/ counselling/ admission.
- Eligibility For FMG: Those obtained their primary medical qualification from Medical College outside India should have qualified Foreign Medical Graduate Exam (FMGE) conducted by NBEMS. Also, such candidates must be registered with NMC/ MCI/ SMC and should have completed their internship or likely to complete their internship on or before 31st March 2023.
- Eligibility for Foreign nationals: It is not important for foreign nationals to have temporary registration with NMC at the time of writing NEET PG. Foreign nationals can write NEET PG without registration with NMC.
NEET PG 2023 Registration Dates
Check below official NEET PG Registration dates 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Notification Releases||7th January 2023|
|Online Application Commencement||7th January 2023|
|Applying Online Last Date||27th January 2023|
|Correction window||30th January to 3rd February 2023|
|Image correction||14th to 17th February 2023|
|Admit Card Availability||27th February 2023|
|Date of Exam||5th March 2023|
How to Fill NEET PG 2023 Application
Check here various steps to be followed in order to register for NEET PG 2023:
- Visit the website (Link is available above).
- Click on option – ‘New Registration’.
- Now the application form will open on the screen. Students have to first go through complete application filling instructions and then confirm to proceed further.
- Enter asked details for registration like – name, DOB, gender, mobile number, mail id, etc. to generate OTP.
- After generation of OTP and confirmation, login details will be sent to candidate’s mail id and phone number.
- Using login details, signin and then start filling other details in application.
- Enter personal, qualification, communication, etc. details.
- Upload images of photograph, signature, thumb impression and other prescribed documents as per the specified format and size.
- Choose test city and proceed to next step.
- Pay application fee as per the specified category and payment gateways.
- Verify the details and then print application form with transaction Id printed on it.
- Candidates can also edit application details during the correction window. However, some fields will be non-editable like – Name, email id, test city and nationality.
If you have any other query regarding NEET PG 2023 Application, you can ask us in comments section given below.