NEET 2024 New Rules and Dress Code – Check For Male/ Female
Candidates appearing in the NEET 2024 have to follow the new rules and regulation as prescribed by the NTA. The exam conducting authority decides a strict pattern for dress in NEET examination. To avoid any irregularity in the exam, candidates have to follow the dressing rules. All the candidates appearing in the NEET 2024 should make sure to adhere to these guidelines prescribed by the authority. The exam will be held on 5th May 2024. The exam will be organized once in a year. Candidates get here the detailed information about what should wear and carry in NEET exam. Check here details about NEET 2024 Rules and Dress Code.
NEET 2024 Dress Code
Candidates have to follow the dress code while appearing for NEET exam, the dress code rules are given below:
- Candidates have to wear light clothes with half sleeves, long sleeves are not permitted.
- Candidates have to wear Slippers, sandals with low heels & not the shoes.
Note: If the candidate is wearing the customary dress, then they need to report at the allotted examination centre latest by 12:30 Noon on the day of examination.
For Male Candidate:
Wear light color clothes like Jeans, Pant, Shirt (half sleeves only) (not wear anything which will create hindrance in frisking & could be used for hiding any communication devices). The button of shirt should be medium size not big enough. The Kurta Payjama not allowed, Shoes are also not allowed. Wear only sleepers or sandals.
For Female Candidate:
Light clothes with half sleeves not having big buttons, brooch/badge, flower etc. with Salwar/ Trouser, Slippers, sandals with low heels are allowed. Shoes for the female candidate are also not allowed.
Check Video on NEET SOP & Exam Guidelines
Click Here for NEET Advisory related to COVID-19
What is Allowed/Not Allowed in Exam Hall:
|Slippers and Sandals only||SHOES|
|Half T-Shirt or Shirt||FULL SLEEVES Shirt or T-Shirts|
|Trousers||Watches/Sun Glasses/Braclets/Rings/ Chain/ Necklace etc. (any type of jewelry or ornaments)|
|Doctor Prescribed lens specs only||Hair Clips/ Big Rubber Bands etc.|
|Lowers||Big buttons, brooch/badge T-Shirts|
|Kurti/Top (Half-Sleeves)||Saree (Married or Unmarried)|
|Salwars||Bangles not allowed (only married can wear)|
|kada and kirpan||Cap, Kurta Payjama|
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
Barred Items For NEET 2024
The candidates are not allowed to carry the following items inside the examination centre under any circumstances. The candidates will be subjected to extensive and compulsory frisking before entering the examination centre with the help of highly sensitive metal detectors:
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Pen, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
- Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.
- Other items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap etc.
- All ornaments like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge and Brooch etc.
- Any Watch/Wrist Watch, Bracelet, Camera, etc.
- Any metallic item.
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfairmeans, for hiding communication devices like camera, Bluetooth device etc.
Candidates must note that no arrangement will be made at the centres for keeping any articles/items belonging to the candidates. In case any candidate is found in possession of any of the barred items inside the centre, it will be considered as use of unfair means and action will be taken against the candidate in accordance with the relevant provisions.
If you have any other queries regarding NEET 2024 Rules and Dress Code, you can ask us by leaving your comments below.