NEET Admit Card 2019 (Released), Hall Ticket – Get Admit Card Here
NEET 2019 Admit Card has been re-issued. It is available to download through online mode. NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) is a national level entrance test. It is regulated by the National Testing Agency (NTA). This exam is conducted to get admission into various UG medical & dental programmes all over the India. In this article, we have updated detailed information related to the NEET 2019 Admit Card.
NEET 2019 Admit Card – Re-issued
NEET 2019 Admit Card has been re-issued for the candidates whose exam centre changed/address corrected due to General Elections. Click here to download admit card.
The exam conducting authority has provided a facility to download admit card from the official website. Candidates should affix the passport size photograph on the admit card. It does not send to any candidates by post or other modes. It can be emailed to the candidate’s registered email Id given at the time of registration.
When candidates download it, a copy of it in a pdf format also send in a candidate’s registered email ID. Candidates should save NEET hall ticket 2019 till admission process not completed.
After downloading the admit card, candidates have to check all the details given in it is correct or not. If candidates found any discrepancy in it, they will immediately contact to the exam conducting authority.
Read instructions printed on admit card carefully. If there are any particular documents mentioned in instructions keep them ready to carry for the exam.
NEET 2019 Admit Card Date
NEET exam will be held on 5th May 2019. The exam will be organized through offline mode (paper based mode). Candidates can get their NEET hall ticket 2019 on 15th April 2019.
It is available only through online mode. After a few weeks of the examination, the board will declare the result. The result will be announced on 5th June 2019. NEET answer key will be published within a week after the examination.
NEET Exam Schedule
Below we have mentioned exam schedule of NEET 2019:
|NEET Exam Day events||Time/Details|
|Last entry in the examination hall||1:30 PM|
|Sitting on the seat in the examination hall||1:30 PM|
|Announcement of Important Instructions and Checking of Admit Cards by the Invigilator||1.30 pm to|
|Distribution of Test Booklet by the Invigilator||1.45 pm|
|Writing of particulars on the Test Booklet by the|
|Commencement of NEET exam||02.00 PM|
|Completion of NEET exam||05.00 PM|
|Use of Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only||Pen will be provided at the centre for writing of particulars on the Test Booklet and responses on the Answer Sheet.|
How to Download
Follow simple steps to download NEET 2019 hall ticket is mentioned here:
- Go to the official website. (Link is provided above)
- Click on that link.
- A new page will be opened on a computer screen.
- Now, fill your “Registration Number”, “Date of Birth” & “Security Pin”.
- After that, click on “Submit” button.
- Check your admit card details.
- Download it.
- Keep the printout of it for further procedure.
The admit card of NEET exam contains the following details of the candidate & exam:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Language of Question Paper
- Name and Address of examination center allotted to candidate
- Exam Date & Timing
Document Required on Exam Day
Candidates who have downloaded their NEET Admit Card 2019 must bring the following documents at the exam center:
- Admit Card along with passport size photograph affixed on it.
- Two passport size photograph to be affixed on attendance sheet.
Instructions for Candidates on Exam Day
- The exam center will be opened 2 hours before starting of the examination. So, candidates must reach into the examination center on time.
- After 1:30 AM, no candidates will be allowed to enter the exam center.
- Candidates must reach the exam venue with downloaded admit card & passport size photograph.
- Candidates, those not possess a valid admit will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- During the examination time, the invigilator will check Admit Card of the candidates to satisfy himself/herself about the identity of each candidate. The invigilator will also put his/her signatures in the place provided in the Answer Sheet on SIDE-1.
- Candidates must find out & occupy their allotted seats. If candidates found to sit in another seat or room other than an allotted seat, then their candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any barred items except NEET 2019 hall ticket and photographs inside the examination hall.
- No candidates will leave their seat or exam hall until exam concludes as per schedule.
- Smoking in the examination center is strictly prohibited.
- Water Bottles, Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks etc. are not allowed to be taken by the candidates into the examination center.
- Candidates must sign twice on the attendance sheet, first after starting of examination & second while handling over the answer sheet to the examiner.
- Candidates also have to put their finger impression in given space on the attendance sheet.
- The candidate will check and ensure that the Test-Booklet contain as many number of pages as are written on the top of the cover page.
- For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of test for any reason, re-test shall not be held by the Board under any circumstances.
- The candidates, suffering from Diabetes Type – I, may be taken care of at the centre as per the instructions issued by CBSE.
- No candidate shall be allowed to use toilets in last 30 minutes of examination i.e. from 12.30 pm to 01.00 pm.
All the candidates (Indian, Foreign, PIO, OCI & NRI) have to select three convenient cities for examination during form filling. Candidates must ensure that they have to select the city centers in their state of residence or in neighbor cities only.
The center allotment will be made by the computer. Under any circumstances, the choice of city center will not be changed by the candidates & board. The exam center details are given below:
|States||Districts (exam centres)|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair.|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajamundry, Tirupati, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada.|
|Assam||Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Tezpur.|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Silvassa|
|Daman & Diu||Daman|
|Delhi||Delhi (Central), Delhi (East), Delhi (North), Delhi (South), Delhi (West).|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Bhavanagar, Gandhinagar, Godhra, Rajkot, Vlsad, Surat, Vadodara.|
|Himachal Pradesh||Dharamshala, , Hamirpur, Shimla.|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar, Udhampur.|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Jamshedpur, Ranchi.|
|Karnataka||Bangalore, Belgaum, Gulbarga, Mangalore, Davangere, Dharwad, Hubli, Mysore, Udupi.|
|Kerala||Ernakulam, Kozhikode, Trivandrum, Alappuzha, Kannur, Kollam, Kottayam, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrissur.|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Ujjain.|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Thane, Ahmednagar, Amravathi, Beed, Buldana, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai Suburban, Nanded, Satara, Solapur.|
|Odisha||Behrampur, Bhubaneshwar, Angul, Cuttack, Sambalpur, Rourkela.|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar.|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur.|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirapalli, Kancheepuram, Khammam, Namakkal, Ranga Reddy, Thiruvallur, Tirunelveli, Vellore.|
|Uttar Pradesh||Allahabad, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Merrut, Roorkee, Noida, Varanasi.|
|West Bengal||Burdwan, Durgapur, Hoogli, Howrah, Kharagpur, Kolkata, Siliguri, 24 Pargana(North).|
Check here NEET 2019 exam Center List
If you have any query regarding the NEET Admit Card 2019, you can leave your comments below.