NSD 2023 Application Form, Registration, Eligibility – Apply Online Here
NSD 2023 Application Form will be available through online mode. National School of Drama (NSD) is a national level entrance exam which is conducted every year. NSD invites candidates for admission to three-year full time diploma courses in Dramatic Arts. The candidates who have qualified for exam will be be able to get admission in the fields of acting, design, direction etc. Two rounds conducted for selection i.e. preliminary test, and final test for shortlisting the candidates for admission. In this article we have provided details about NSD Admission Application Form 2023.
NSD Admission 2023 Application Form
Following are the details about NSD Admission 2023 Application form with some key instructions given below:
- The NSD 2023 application form will be released from the second week of June 2023.
- Application form for NSD 2023 will be made available through online as well as offline mode.
- Applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for application form.
- Fill the application form with details like personal, education qualification, phone number, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents such as photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Details in application form must be correct as no correction facility will be provided later.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till fourth week of July 2023.
- Download the application form and take the printout of the same for future reference.
- The application fee will be submitted through online or offline mode.
- For online mode, candidates will be able to submit the fee using Debit card, Credit card, and Net Banking & for offline payment it can be paid through e-challan.
- Application fee will be Rs. 50/- for every candidate.
NSD 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must check the eligibility criteria for NSD Admission before filling the application form:
- Qualification: Candidate must have graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university.
- Age Limit: The minimum age must be 18 years to apply & the maximum age limit will be 30 years. There will be 5 years of relaxation for SC/ ST candidates in upper age limit.
- Working Knowledge: Candidate must have the working knowledge in Hindi and English language.
- Experience: Candidate have to participate in at least 6 different theatres production with attached document proof.
- Recommendation Letter: It will be necessary to have recommendation letter from at least one theatre expert.
NSD 2023 Application Dates
Check the tentative application dates for NSD Admission 2023 provided below:
|Online application form||2nd week of June 2023|
|Last date for submission||4th week of July 2023|
|Admit card release||4th week of July 2023|
|NSD Exam date||In the month of August 2023|
How to Apply for NSD Admission 2023
Check the step by steps application procedure for NSD Application form 2023 given below:
- Visit the official website (link will be available above).
- Click on the button “Register Yourself” link that appear in candidate login and fill the registration details.
- Candidates have to enter basic detail to fill registration form like name, email id, date of birth, etc.
- After filling the mandatory information click the “Submit” button.
- For offline application, candidates can purchase it from the nearest NSD office.
- Your username and password will mail to you by NSD to your registered email id.
- After completing registration process, login to fill the application form.
- Fill the application form with details like personal, educational qualification, exam center preferences, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like Photograph, Signature, and Category certificate, theatre experience as per the instruction provided.
- Upload the documents in specified format for Photograph and signature in jpg, jpeg, and PNG format only.
- The size of photograph must be less than 40 KB and signature must less than 20 KB.
- After completing the application form candidate have to pay fee through online/ offline mode.
- Save and print the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Leave your comment below if you have any other query related to NSD 2023 Application Form.