OJEE 2019: Odisha JEE, Result, Cut Off, Dates, Counselling, Admission
OJEE 2019 Seat Allotment for third round has been released. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE 2019) is one of the state level entrance examinations. It is conducted for offering admission in Homeopathy/Ayurveda/Pharmacy/ Integrated MBA (5 YEARS)/ Lateral Entry of Engineering/Technology /Pharmacy / MCA /MBA /M.TECH. /M.PHARM /M.ARCH./M PLAN. The exam is conducted every year by the Odisha state government. Admission will be offered by various government and private state universities and colleges. Admission into MBBS/BDS will be offered through NEET score and B.Tech through JEE Main score. Get complete details on OJEE 2019 in this article.
OJEE 2019 Notifications:
OJEE 2019 Seat Allotment for third round has been released on 24th July 2019. Check here for counselling details.
Check here for all details about the OJEE 2019 seat allotment & further admission process.
OJEE 2019 Result for Special OJEE exam has been declared on 25th July 2019. Check here for result details.
OJEE 2019 Answer Key for offline exam (18th May 2019) has been released. Click here to view answer keys.
OJEE Exam Dates
Check the exam dates of Special OJEE from below:
|Online Application with fee||30th June – 13th July 2019|
|Download of Admit Card Starts||15th July 2019|
|Date of Examination||21st July 2019|
|Result Publication||25th July 2019|
|Registration Choice Filling||25th – 27th July 2019|
|Display of 1st Round Allotment||30th July 2019|
|Document verification at Nodal Centers||1st & 2nd August 2019|
|Final allotment and reporting to the college||3rd August 2019|
The official exam dates for OJEE 2019 are given below:
|Starting of application form||30th January 2019|
|Last date to fill application form||5th April 2019|
|Application correction window||6th – 10th April 2019|
|Last date of online application fee payment & upload images||10th April 2019|
|Availability of admit card||26th April 2019|
|Date of Exam (PBT)||18th May 2019|
|Admit card release for CBT||29th May 2019|
|CBT exam date||8th & 9th June 2019|
|Declaration of result||19th June 2019|
|Counselling||21st June 2019|
Odisha JEE Result
Odisha JEE result has been declared through online mode. It can be accessed on 19th June 2019. The rank card has been generated for the candidates to assigning them a unique rank. Candidates can download that rank card through online mode.
A separate merit list for all qualifying candidates will be drawn on the basis of OJEE 2019 results. As per the rank in the rank card, candidates can exercise their choices for colleges and stream.
OJEE 2019 Counselling
A centralized counselling is conducted for all courses in the order of merit. The OJEE 2019 counselling has been commenced form 21st June 2019. The web based counselling is conducted for allotting the seats.
The authority release the separate counselling brochure before the commencement of the counselling for admission. As per the instructions, candidates can perform their activities related to counselling.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
OJEE Admit Card
The admit cards for all courses has been uploaded on the website. OJEE admit card can be downloaded from 26th April 2019.
The candidate has to download two copies of the admit card out of which one must be countersigned by the Invigilator of the examination centre for allowing the candidate in the exam center.
In case candidate wants to change the details printed on the admit card, they can contact to the OJEE office before 30th April 2019.
OJEE Exam Pattern
The OJEE exam pattern will vary course to course. Here, we have mentioned the common details of entrance exam.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through offline & online mode.
- Medium: The question paper will be printed in English language.
- Duration: The exam duration will be different for each programme. It can be about 2-3 hours.
- Type of Questions: There will be multiple choice questions.
- Number of Questions: 60 questions will be asked in each hour of the examination.
- Marking Scheme: 4 mars will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
The complete syllabus for all courses is provided by the OJEE authority in the information brochure. However, the basic subjects which are included in the UG courses exam are physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology.
For MBA, the syllabus is comprised of Verbal & analytical reasoning, comprehension, GK, etc. Candidates can study as per the syllabus prescribed by the official authority for which they have applied.
OJEE 2020 is conducted for admission in lateral entry in engineering/technology/pharmacy/MCA and various other courses. It is state level examination administrated by the Odisha state government. The application process will be started from the first week of February 2020.
Click here to view OJEE 2019 Syllabus
OJEE Registration 2019
The candidates can download the information brochure from the website to know the guidelines to fill the OJEE application form 2019.
- Candidates have to done the registration for OJEE 2019 through online mode.
- At the time of filling application form candidate are appeared with six options as A, B, C, D, E and F. Candidates have to choose one as per the course code for which they want to apply.
- The application form is available from 30th January 2019. The last date to fill the application form will be 5th April 2019.
- Candidates have to fill their personal and education details and upload the photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- The application fee can be deposited through online or offline (E-challan of SBI collect) mode.
- It will be non-refundable.
|BAMS & BHMS/Pharmacy/Pharmacy and BAMS & BHMS/ LE (Engineering, Pharma)/ MCA/MBA/LE-MCA/ M.Tech/M.Tech(PT)/M.Arch/M.Pharma/ Integrated MBA||Rs. 1000/-|
|MBA and MCA, MBA and LE-MCA, MBA and PGAT||Rs. 1500/-|
The eligibility criteria to appear in offered course is different for all courses. Here, candidates can check the eligibility for UG, PG and lateral entry.
Nativity: To apply in all courses offered through OJEE 2019, it is necessary to have nativity certificate.
Age Limit: No age limit to take admission through this exam.
- For UG Courses: Candidates must pass the 12th or equivalent examination from the Odisha board or any other recognized board.
- For PG Courses: Candidates must have the bachelor’s degree in the respective field. The graduation degree must be recognized from any university.
- For Lateral Entry (B.Tech/B.Pharma): Candidates should pass the 3 years of diploma in engineering or pharmacy with 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST category candidates).
If you have any other queries about OJEE 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.