OJEE 2020: Application (Till 25th July), Exam Date, Pattern, Syllabus
OJEE 2020 Application Form last date has been extended till 25th July 2020. Admit Card is releasing soon for various UG/ PG courses. The exam has been postponed till further notice. The examination is conducted by Odisha State Government every year. This is a state level entrance test held for admission of candidates into various UG/PG courses. Through this exam, candidates can take admission in various courses like M.Tech, MCA, BCA, B.Pharm, M. Pharm, MBA & Integrated MBA, etc. Admission into B.Tech, MBBS, BAMS, BHMS courses will be provided through JEE Main and NEET scores into various Govt. colleges, universities and self-financed institutes located in Orissa. Candidates can check information regarding pattern of exam, application format, result, counselling etc. of OJEE 2020 through this article.
OJEE 2020 Notifications – Application Extended till 25th July
OJEE 2020 Application Form has been extended till 25th July 2020. Check here for application details.
OJEE 2020 Admit Card is releasing soon for various UG/ PG courses. Check here for admit card details.
OJEE 2020 Exam has been postponed till further notice. Check here for details.
OJEE 2020 Exam Dates
OJEE Exam Dates are given below for the candidates for various events for 2020 session:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Form A, B, C, D & E)|
|Online Registration Starts||6th February 2020|
|Online Registration Close||25th July 2020|
|Last date of fee payment||31st July 2020|
|Application Correction Window||July 2020|
|Admit Card||July 2020 onwards|
|Date of Exam||July 2020|
|Answer key release||August 2020|
|Result Declaration||August 2020|
|Counselling Starts||August 2020|
Special OJEE (For B.Tech):
|Online Registration Starts||12th May 2020|
|Online Registration Close||30th June 2020|
|Last date for fee payment||5th july 2020|
|Last date of correction||7th july 2020|
|Admit Card||July 2020|
|Special OJEE Exam||July 2020|
OJEE 2020 Admit Card
OJEE 2020 Admit Card will be available for the candidates from July 2020. Candidates can download admit card by online mode by entering their login credentials. Candidates must bring the print out of the admit card on the day of exam otherwise they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Students must check all the details present in OJEE admit card to be correct. In case of discrepancy while downloading the admit card, candidates can contact the officials to rectify the problem.
OJEE 2020 Exam Pattern
OJEE Exam Pattern is given below for the exam appearing aspirants:
- Exam Mode: Exam will be conducted through online CBT mode.
- Total Question: Number of questions will vary for various courses.
- Type of Questions: Questions will be of multiple-choice type for all courses.
- Language of the Exam: Exam will be in English language only.
- Marking: Candidates will get +4 marks for right answer and -1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
OJEE 2020 Syllabus
OJEE 2020 Syllabus is given below for the various courses:
For UG Courses:
- Lateral Entry to B. Tech: Questions will be from various topics from the subjects – Engineering Mathematics, Engineering Mechanics, Basic Electrical Engineering.
- B.Pharm/BHMS/BAMS: Questions will be from various topics from the subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
Click Here for Syllabus PDF.
For PG Courses:
- MCA: Questions will be from various topics from the subjects – Mathematics, Computer Awareness.
- MBA: Questions will be from various topics from the subjects – Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge, Comprehension, Comprehension and Business Fundamentals.
- Integrated MBA: Questions will be from various topics from the subjects – Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge, Comprehension, etc.
- M.Tech/M. Arch: Questions will be from various topics from the subjects – Engineering Mathematics, Arithmetic and Logical Reasoning, remaining syllabus will be as per branch.
OJEE 2020 Preparation Tips
Check preparation tips below for the entrance test to score good marks and qualify the test:
- Carefully go through the syllabus, exam pattern and marking pattern of exam.
- Cover each and every topic during the exam preparation.
- Prepare notes and revise them regularly. Make a separate time slot especially for the revision.
- Candidates are advised to go through previous year paper and prepare as per the pattern of previous year questions first.
- Attempt mock tests and analyze your exam preparation.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
OJEE 2020 Answer Key
Students will be able to know about the answers of the questions asked in the entrance test when the OJEE Answer Key will be released. The entrance test will be conducted in july 2020.
Students will be able to submit objections till july 2020.
OJEE 2020 Cut Off
In order to qualify the entrance test of OJEE 2020, students have to secure the prescribed cut off marks. The cut off will be made available online on the website. It will be released category wise for various participating institutions.
OJEE Cut Off will be decided depending upon various factors like number of candidates appeared for exam, difficulty level of exam, marks secured in the exam, etc.
OJEE 2020 Result
OJEE 2020 Results will be published in August 2020. Candidates can view their rank and score through online mode. Merit list will be published online and prepared for each of reserved category.
Merit list will be published as per the marks secured by the candidates in the OJEE 2020 examination. Candidates are advised to take print out of OJEE result for further use in the admission process.
OJEE 2020 Counselling
OJEE 2020 Counselling will start in August 2020. Candidates can check information regarding counselling through online mode. Counselling will start after the declaration of result based on the merit list released.
Only those candidates can take part in OJEE counselling who will be able to secure qualifying rank in the test. Candidates need to bring all the relevant documents for the counselling and a set of self-attested photocopies of the documents.
During counselling candidates have to choose the course and college as per their preferences. Seats will be allocated to the eligible candidates on the basis of web counselling.
OJEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates are advised to fill the OJEE 2020 application form after going through the instructions given below:
- Candidates can apply for OJEE 2020 through online mode.
- One candidate can apply for only one application form.
- The application process has been started on 6th February 2020.
- Last date to register online will be till 25th July 2020. Special OJEE application can be filled till 15th june 2020.
- The application process will contain steps – Registration, Filling up Application Form, Uploading Documents and Payment of Required Fee.
- Candidates are advised to print the proof of application fee and show it whenever asked.
- Candidates need to submit and print the application form for the further process of the examination.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay their fee via online mode.
- Candidates can pay their fee via using debit/ credit card or via internet banking.
Application fee for the candidates is listed below in the table course wise:
|Courses||Application Fee (In Rs.)|
|A. B, C, D Group Courses||Rs.1000|
|E Group Courses||Rs.1500|
OJEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
OJEE Eligibility Criteria for the various courses is given below:
For B. Pharm:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must be 12th passed from a recognized board/ university.
- Marks Required: 45% marks for general candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates are required in 12th level.
- Subject Required: Physics & Chemistry are compulsory subjects and any one among Mathematics, Biology, Electronics etc. are required.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply.
For BAMS/ BHMS:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must be 12th passed from a recognized board/university.
- Marks Required: 50% marks for General candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates are required in 12th level.
- Subject Required: Candidate must be 12th passed with PCB subjects.
- Age Limit: Lower age limit is 17 years as on December 31, 2020.
- NEET Scores: Admission will be offered through NEET Scores. No entrance test will be held separately.
For M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have done B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B.Plan degree or related degree in the respective stream.
- Marks Required: 50% marks required for open category candidates and 45% marks are required for SC/ST candidates.
- Age Limit: No age limit prescribed.
If you have any query regarding OJEE 2020, you can ask your query by leaving your comment below.