OJEE 2020 Application Form (Till 31st July), Correction – Apply Here
OJEE 2020 Application Form has been extended till 31st July 2020. OJEE is a state level entrance examination which is conducted every year. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) is conducted by the state government of Odisha. Through this exam, admission will be offered in various UG and PG courses like B.Tech, B.Pharma, MBA, MCA, M.Tech, M.Plan, M. Arch, etc. Candidates will be provided admission in various government or private colleges of Odisha. Candidates can go through the complete article to know more about OJEE application form 2020 including dates, eligibility criteria and much more.
OJEE 2020 Application Form – Extended till 31st July
OJEE 2020 Application Form has been extended till 31st July 2020. Click here to apply.
OJEE 2021 Application Form will be released in first week of February 2021. Check details about OJEE 2021 Application Form here.
Special OJEE 2020 Application Form can be filled till 31st July 2020 for B.Tech Admissions. Click here to apply.
Candidates can go through the details about OJEE 2020 application form below:
- Application form can be filled through online mode.
- Candidates can fill application form from 6th February 2020.
- Fill details like education, personal and other carefully in the application form.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- Candidates have to select course code for which they want to apply.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 31st July 2020.
- Correction facility will also be provided by the exam authority from 24th to 31st July 2020.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout copy of the application form.
- Keep the application form secure for other admission procedures.
- Candidates have to submit application fee through online mode.
- Candidates can submit online application fee using debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Application fee will be non-refundable.
Candidates can check application fee from the below given section:
|Form – A, B, C, D||Rs. 1000|
|Form – E||Rs. 1500|
OJEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read following OJEE Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit to apply.
- Nativity Certificate: Applying candidates must have nativity certificate.
For B. Tech/ B. Plan Courses:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 level from any recognized board with Physics, Mathematics and one of Biology, Chemistry and Biotechnology subjects.
- Candidates must have obtained minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST candidates) in their qualifying examination.
For B. Pharm Courses:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 level from any recognized board.
- Candidates must have passed with Physics, Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics/ Biology in their qualifying exam.
For MBA Courses:
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- Candidates must have passed with minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying examination.
For MCA Courses:
- Candidates must have passed 3 years Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university/ institutes.
- Candidates must have passed their 12th level or graduation level with Mathematics subject.
OJEE 2020 Application Dates
Candidates can check OJEE dates about the application form and examination:
|Starting of application form||6th February 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||31st July 2020|
|Last date to submission of fee||5th August 2020|
|Application correction date||24th to 31st July 2020|
|OJEE 2020 PBT & CBT exam date||August 2020|
Special OJEE (For B.Tech):
|Online Registration Starts||12th May 2020|
|Online Registration Close||31st July 2020|
|Last date of fee payment||5th August 2020|
|Admit Card||August 2020|
|Special OJEE Exam||August 2020|
How to Apply for OJEE 2020
Here candidates can check complete procedure to apply for OJEE 2020 Application form:
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on ‘Application form for OJEE 2020’ link.
- Six numbers will appear in your screen i.e. A, B, C, D, E, and F. Candidates will have to select correct application form number.
- Fill all the asked details for registration.
- Now login using User ID and Password.
- Fill asked details like Education, Personal etc. in the application form.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in the application form.
- After that candidates will have to make payment.
- Application fee can be paid online or offline both modes.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for other procedures.
In this article, we have mentioned all about the OJEE 2020 application form. Candidates can read the above article to know more about the application dates, fee, mode, eligibility criteria, procedure to apply and much more. Read all the given instructions carefully and fill application form correctly to avoid any mistake.
If you have any other query about OJEE 2020 Application form, then you can ask us by leaving your comment below.