OUAT Application Form 2018 Released – Apply Here for OUAT
OUAT 2018 Application Form (Form B) for UG courses can be filled till 10th June 2018. OUAT Common Entrance Exam (CEE) is a university level entrance exam. This exam is organized by the Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneswar. OUAT entrance exam conducted for admission to the various UG courses. Candidates can get admission into B.Sc (Hons.) (Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/Community Science), B.V.Sc & A.H., B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.F.Sc courses. In this article candidates can check details of the OUAT 2018 application form.
OUAT Application Form 2018 – Released
OUAT 2018 Admission Form Correction (Form B) for UG courses can be done from 11th – 13th June 2018. Click here for correction.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
OUAT 2018 Admission Form (Form B) for UG courses can be filled till 10th June 2018 through login. Click here to fill the admission form.
OUAT 2018 Application Form for PG courses can be filled till 10th June 2018. Click here to fill application form.
OUAT 2018 Application Correction in Form-A can be done from 25th to 29th March 2018. Click here for correction.
OUAT 2018 Application Form Last Date for UG courses has been extended till 24th March 2018. Click here to fill the application form.
Candidates have to fill “Form-A” before entrance examination & “Form-B” after appearing at the entrance exam.
- OUAT online application 2018 (Form-A) was released from 20th February 2018 through online mode.
- Candidates can fill OUAT 2018 application form till 24th March 2018.
- Aadhaar Card is mandatory to fill application form.
- Candidates have to upload their passport size colour photograph (200px (H) & 150px (W)) & signature (100px (H) & 150px (W)).
- The size of scanned images should be 20-50 KB (Photograph) & 10-20KB (Signature).
- Take a printout of the application form for further process.
- After appearing in the examination, candidates have to submit “Form-B” through online mode.
- Candidates also have to upload necessary documents and testimonials on or before the last date.
- There is no need to send any hard copy of the application form through offline mode.
- The application correction (Form – A) can be done from 25th March to 29th March 2018.
OUAT Admit Card 2018 will be released from 20th June 2018 for PG courses. The admit card will be provided through online mode. It is necessary to bring admit card at the exam centre.
The application fee is Rs. 1200. The fee can be deposited through the online payment gateway (credit card/debit card/internet banking of any bank). Candidates can also make payment in cash through the nearest Common Service Centre (Jana Seva Kendra).
Candidates can check eligibility criteria under this section:
- Age Limit: The age limit should 17 years as on 31st December 2018.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10+2 or equivalent board exam in science stream.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to obtain 50% aggregate marks (40% for SC/ST/PH candidates) in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing candidates are eligible to apply.
University will release the OUAT application form 2019 in the month of February 2019. OUAT is a university level examination conducted for admission various UG and PG courses offered by the OUAT university. The application form will be released through online mode only.
OUAT 2018 Dates
Check here official schedule for OUAT 2018 online application:
|Online Application Availability (Form-A)||20th February 2018|
|Last date of submission of online application form||24th March 2018 (Extended)|
|Edit option in Form-A||25th – 29th March 2018|
|OUAT CEE exam date||29th April 2018 (10:30 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Submission of application form-‘B’||22nd May to 10th June 2018|
|Edit option in Form-B||11th – 13th June 2018|
How to Apply
Candidates are suggested to reading instruction given below for OUAT 2018 how to apply (Form-A):
- Visit the official website link. (link is given above)
- Click on “Submission of Online Application Form-A”.
- Fill your correct mobile number & verify OTP code.
- Now, fill your aadhaar number & click on “Fetch Data from UID” button.
- After that, you have to fill your basic details, permanent address, choice of examination centre, domicile information, etc.
- Upload your scanned images (photograph & signature) in a JPG format.
- Scan images details given above.
- Click on “Register & Proceed” button.
- After completion of the application form, login ID, application number & password will be generated on your screen.
- The same will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number & email ID.
- Now, make payment of application fee from any one of the payment mode (online or offline).
- Take a printout of computer generated filled in application form-A with payment details for future process.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
If you have any query about OUAT Application Form 2018, you may leave your comments below.