OUAT 2020: Application (Till 3rd April), Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
OUAT 2020 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 3rd April 2020 for UG courses. The examination will be conducted by the Orissa University Agriculture and Technology. This is a university level entrance test organized every year for providing admission in various UG, PG , PhD and other courses. Students will get admission in the fields of Agriculture, Horticulture, Veterinary science and animal husbandry, agriculture engineering, etc. Only the candidates who will successfully qualify this entrance test will get admission in the University and its affiliated colleges. Candidates can read this article to get complete information regarding OUAT 2020 exam dates, application form, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus, admit card and result etc.
OUAT 2020 Notifications – Application Extended Till 3rd April For UG
OUAT 2020 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 3rd April 2020 for UG courses. Check here for application details.
BSc (Ag), BSc (Forestry), BSc (Horticulture), B.Tech (Agriculture Eng.), BFSC, B.Sc (Home Science).
MSc (Maths), MSc (Chemistry), MSc (Botany), MSc (Physics), MSc (Zoology), MSc (Biotechnology), PhD courses.
OUAT 2020 Exam Dates
Candidates can check below official OUAT 2020 exam dates for various events:
|Availability of UG application form||20th February 2020|
|Last date to apply||3rd April 2020|
|Admit card release||17th to 26th April 2020|
|OUAT 2020 exam||26th April 2020|
|Submission of application form-‘B’(online)||21st May 2020 to 10th June 2020|
|Editing in form ‘B’||10th June 2020|
|Uploading of intimation-cum rank card||30th June 2020|
|Counselling round begins||4th week of July 2020|
|Commencement of classes||1st week of August 2020|
OUAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates can read the below instructions to know complete details of OUAT 2020 application form:
- Candidates can fill the OUAT 2020 application form in online mode.
- The application form can be filled from 20th February 2020.
- Candidates must upload passport size color photograph in the according to the specified format.
- The application process will contain steps – Registration, filling details, making application fee payment, uploading of images and documents.
- Carefully go through all the details of application before submission as no modification will be allowed later.
- Candidate can fill the application form till 3rd April 2020 for UG.
- Candidates must take a printout of the application form for further admission procedure.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 1400/- as application fees.
Mode of payment: The application fee of OUAT 2020 can be paid through online using net banking, debit card, credit card of any bank.
OUAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
OUAT Eligibility criteria for admission into various UG and PG programmes is given below:
- Nationality: Indian national candidate who have domicile of Orissa state can apply.
- Age Criteria: Candidates applying for UG admission must have completed 17 years of age 31/12/2020.
B.Sc. (Hons)/ Agriculture/Forestry/ Horticulture:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with science from a recognized board or university.
- Qualifying Marks: Applying candidates in 10+2 must be passed with minimum aggregate of 50% marks (for SC/ST/PWD – 40%).
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology subjects.
B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have passed 10+2 level from recognized board.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates must have obtained 50% marks (for SC/ST/PWD – 40%).
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with PCM subjects.
For PG programmes:
- M.Sc Agriculture: Candidates must have passed B.Sc. Agriculture/ B.Sc Horticulture from recognized board or university.
- M.Sc Forestry: Candidates must have passed B.Sc Forestry from recognized board.
- M.Tech Agriculture Engineering: Candidate must have done B.Sc Agriculture Engineering & Technology / B.Tech Agriculture Engineering from recognized board.
OUAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern and marking scheme of OUAT 2020 in the below section:
- Medium: The medium of examination will be English.
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Duration: The time duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contains multiple choice questions.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for right answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Check marks distribution for UG courses in the below given table:
OUAT 2020 Syllabus
OUAT Syllabus will cover various topics from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology. For the UG level, the questions will be from the 12th level and for PG courses, the syllabus will contain the topics from the relevant fields studied in graduate level.
Candidates must check the complete syllabus online before starting the exam preparation.
OUAT 2020 Preparation Tips
Here are some preparation tips that candidates can follow in order to perform well in OUAT 2020 exam:
- Students can practice the mock test as per their course.
- Students can solve previous year question papers.
- Make yourself familiar with the entire exam syllabus and exam pattern.
- Try to make a proper time table and stick on it.
- Start your preparation for the entrance exam early.
- Prepare from the best study materials from the recommended sources.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
OUAT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download their OUAT 2020 Admit card through online mode. The admit card has been released 17th April to 26th April 2020. Hall ticket will not be sent by the post to the candidates.
OUAT admit card will include the details like candidates name, fathers name, date and time, exam center and address of the candidate. Candidates must check all the details printed on the admit card are correct. Also students have to carry their valid id proof with admit card on the exam day.
OUAT 2020 Merit List/ Result
Candidates can check OUAT 2020 result online on 30th June 2020 for UG. Candidate can check their OUAT result by entering their roll number, mobile number or date of birth.
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s marks secured in the entrance exam. Only the candidates whose name will be present in the merit list will be called for the counselling.
Candidates will be selected for admission into UG courses as per the performance in academics and entrance test. Check weightage below:
|1+2 SC Equivalent||25%|
OUAT 2020 Cut Off
Students will be required to qualify the OUAT exam in order to further be eligible for counselling process. Students will be able to check OUAT cut off online through the website. Candidates will be able to check OUAT 2020 cut off for various UG & PG courses.
The cut off will be prepared based on various factors like number of students appearing and qualifying the test, difficulty level of the exam, etc.
OUAT 2020 Counselling
OUAT 2020 Counselling will be conducted in the 4th week of July 2020. After the announcement of the results, candidates have to fill the form – B for taking part in counselling process. The filling of form-B will be released from the 2nd week of May 2020 to 3rd week of June 2020.
As per the filled choices, merit list, category and seats availability, seats will be allotted to eligible candidates. Candidates have to report to their respective departments for further admission procedure.
Candidates will be informed about the OUAT counselling through online mode. Below we have mentioned important documents for the counselling process:
- OUAT 2020 Rank Card
- Caste certificate
- Medical Fitness certificate
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet and Certificates
- Migration certificate
- Permanent residential certificate
- Passport size photographs, etc.
For any other query regarding OUAT 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.