OUAT 2022 Application Form, Registration, Eligibility – Apply Online Here
OUAT 2022 Application Form will be released from the first week of August 2022 through online mode only. OUAT is a university level admission test conducted every year by Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) itself. The examination will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various UG and PG courses of Agriculture, Horticulture, Veterinary science, Animal husbandry etc. at university campuses. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details with latest updates on OUAT Application Form 2022.
OUAT 2022 Application Form
Below are the detailed information with some key information on OUAT 2022 Application Form:
- The OUAT Application form will be released through online mode.
- Applicant will be able to apply for OUAT 2022 from the first week of August 2022 to last week of August 2022.
- Authority will release the OUAT Application Form specifically for eligible candidates, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Applicants must submit their application form with authentic details only, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of OUAT application form.
- Candidates must submit their OUAT Application Form before the last date of submission, as no application form will be accepted before or after the completion of registration process.
- Candidate are advised to seek the printout of filled OUAT Application Form and fee receipt for future reference.
- OUAT Application Fee can only be payable through online mode.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card (ATM Card) and Net Banking Payment Gateways for transaction of OUAT Application Fee.
- The OUAT Application Fee For every candidates will be Rs.1500/-.
OUAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for OUAT 2022 Examination:
For B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering):
- Qualification: Candidates applying for B.Tech. Programme must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their mandatory subjects in qualifying examination.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks (40% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying examination.
- Age limit: Candidates should be at least 17 years old as on December 31, 2022 to be eligible for examination.
For B.Sc. (Hons.)/ Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry:
- Qualification: Applying candidates should have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board to be eligible.
- Subjects: Candidates should have Physics, Chemistry and either Mathematics or Biology as one of their subjects in qualifying examination.
- Marks: He/ she must have scored at least 50% marks (40% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
For PG Programs:
- Qualification: Applying candidates for PG Programme should have Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field from any recognized institution.
- Marks: He/ she must have scored at least 50% marks (40% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for OUAT 2022.
OUAT 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete tentative registration dates for OUAT Registration Form 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Online registration – Form A||1st week of August 2022|
|Last date to register||Last week of August 2022|
|OUAT 2022 Exam Date||Last week of September 2022|
|Submission of Form- B (online)||1st week of October 2022|
How To Apply For OUAT 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling OUAT 2022 online application form:
- Visit the website of OUAT 2022. (link will be available above)
- Now go to the OUAT 2022 admission portal and click on new candidates registration link.
- Fill the OUAT 2022 Registration form with all required details including basic personal details, phone number, email Id, etc. and register yourself.
- Once the registration will be completed login into the OUAT Application Form for submission of application form.
- Now fill the OUAT 2022 Application Form with all required details including candidate’s personal, Academic, Address, Exam Centre etc. and submit them.
- Applicants must fill application form with all required details, as any blank or incomplete details could cause rejection of OUAT application form.
- After submitting all required details, candidates will be asked to upload some required documents including Photograph, Signature, Category Certificate etc. in OUAT application form.
- Candidates must upload passport size photograph with plain background and should be within prescribed size and format.
- Signature must be scanned running hand signature for candidate within the prescribed size and format.
- Category certificate will be released for reserved category candidates only.
- After uploading all required documents, candidates will be asked to submit the prescribed application fee for OUAT.
- Select your Payment Gateway and mode then fill all details accordingly and proceed the transaction for OUAT.
- After submitting the application fee, take the printout of filled OUAT Application Form and fee receipt for future references.
Leave a comment down for any further information or query regarding OUAT 2022 Application Form.