Parul University Scholarship 2024: Eligibility & Scholarships Type
Parul University is a private university established in 2015 by the state government of Gujarat under the Gujarat Private Universities Act. Parul University is situated in Vadodara, Gujarat. This university plays an important role in healthcare and provides holistic Medicare to the underprivileged. Parul University has a 350 bedded multispecaility hospital in order to provide holistic medicare to the underprivileged section of the society. This university with a multidisciplinary destination of learning and innovation, propelling quality in higher education with a record of bring India’s youngest private university to receive NAAC A++ accreditation in the first cycle. Parul University 53rd All India in NIRF in Pharmacy.
This university also provides the Scholarship facility to the eligible candidates. Parul University specifically designed a Scholarship to suit personal needs of every candidates. This also allows the candidates to explore passion at the time of pursing their academics. Check out the complete article below to know the detailed information related to Parul University Scholarship 2024.
Type of Scholarship:
Following are the offered Scholarship at Parul University:
- National Scholarship Scheme
- Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme
- Pragati Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship
- Vidya Matric Scholarship
- Scholarship form for Meritorious Students
- Scholarship for SC candidates
- Scholarship for ST candidates
- Scholarship for OBC candidates
- Scholarship to NTDNT candidates
- Cultural Scholarship
- Sports Scholarship
- Defence Scholarship
- Scheme of Mukhya Mantri Swavlamban Yojna
- Scheme for Minority Religion Candidates (Muslim Jain, Shikh, Parsi, Christian)
- Special Scholarship Scheme for J&K Students
- Scholarship/ Eligibility on the basis of GATE (For M.Tech Programme)
- Scholarship/ Eligibility on the basis of PGCET (For M.Tech Programme)
- Scholarship/ Eligibility on the basis of GPAT (For M.Pharm Programme)
- Scholarship/ Eligibility on the basis of PGCET (For M.Pharm Programme)
This Scholarship is available to only one girl per family whose annual family income does not exceed Rs. 600000/- per year and who is admitted to diploma/ degree programme in the institution approved by AICTE.
- Eligible girls will be able to apply on the website of university.
- Candidates will be eligible to receive a sum of Rs. 30,000/- or the actual tuition fees paid, whichever is less.
- In case if the candidates is staying in hostel will also be entitled to receive Rs. 20,000/- towards contingency allowance.
Scholarship For SC Candidates:
Check the given details related to the offered Scholarship the SC category candidates:
- Income limit is Rs. 250000/- per year for boys candidates.
- For girls candidates, there is no income limit.
Amount of Scholarship:
- Tuition Fee
- Girls candidates with Rs. 250000/- income is not eligible for tuition fee but they are eligible for maintenance allowance only.
- For Boys and Girls candidates, maintenance allowance in degree course is Rs. 5500/- per year.
- For Boys and Girls candidates, maintenance allowance in degree course is Rs. 2300/- per year.
- Maintenance allowance in diploma course of Rs. 12000/- per year for boys & girls candidate staying in hostel of institute.
- Maintenance allowance in diploma courses of Rs. 60000/- per year for boys & girls candidates staying in hostel of institute.
Scholarship For ST Candidates:
Check the details given below to know the detailed information related to ST Scholarship:
- For boys candidates, income limit is Rs. 250000/- per year.
- There is no income limit for girls candidates.
- Tuition Fee
- Rs. 5500/- per year for boys and girls candidates with maintenance allowance in degree course.
- Maintenance allowance in diploma course of Rs. 2300/- per year for boys & girls candidate.
- For boys & girls candidates staying in hostel of institute is of Rs. 12000/- with maintenance allowance in degree course.
- Rs. 6000/- per year for boys & girls candidates staying in hostel of institute with maintenance allowance in diploma course.
- Those boys and girls candidates staying in hostel of institute will be given food bill of Rs. 10000/- per year.
- Those girls candidates having income more than Rs. 250000/- per year are not eligible for food bill.
Scholarship For OBC Candidates:
Those boys and girls candidates belonging to OBC category whose total annual family income from all sources is less than Rs. 1,00,000/- are entitled to get a maximum of Rs. 5500/- per annum towards Scholarship in case candidates are admitted to B.Tech., B.Pharm., MBA, MCA, M.Tech., M.Pharm. courses offered by the university.
Special Scholarship Scheme for J&K Candidates:
The special Scholarship is awarded by the Dept. of higher education, ministry of human resource development, government of India to those candidates who belongs to Jammu & Kashmir after passing class XI or equivalent examination. The income limit for male & female candidates is Rs. 600000/- per year. As per the actual, the tuition fee, hostel fee or rent on rental agreement is awarded to the candidates.
Scholarship On the Basis of GATE (For MTech Programme):
- On monthly basis, assured AICTE Stipend of Rs. 12000 will be given.
- Candidates will be given 50% of Scholarship in tuition fee of 1st and 2nd year of MTech.
Scholarship On the Basis of PGCET (For MTech Programme):
Check out the given table to know the complete Scholarship information:
|ACPC Merit Rank||Scholarship|
|1 to 250||50% Scholarship in Tuition Fees|
|251 to 500||30% Scholarship in Tuition Fees|
|501 to 1000||20% Scholarship in Tuition Fees|
|1001 Onwards||10% Scholarship in Tuition Fees|
Scholarship On the Basis of GPAT (For M.Pharm. Programme):
Check out the given pointer to know the Scholarship information for GPAT:
- Applicants will be given 50% of Tuition Fees of 1st and 2nd year of M.Pharm.
- Assured AICTE Stipend of Rs. 8000 will be given on monthly basis.
Scholarship On the Basis of PGCET (For M.Pharm. Programme):
Given below are the information related to M.Pharm programme Scholarship:
|ACPC Merit Rank||Scholarship|
|1 to 500||50% Scholarship in Tuition Fees of 1st and 2ndyear|
|500 Onwards||30% Scholarship in Tuition Fees of 1st and 2ndyear|
The stamp of this university of quality extend to its DISR recognition for quality research, NABL accreditation for quality in clinical medical research, NABH accreditation for quality healthcare and ARIIA Top 50 ranking for innovation achievements nationwide.
Parul University has been awarded for being the Best Private University in Western India by Praxis Media and Best University in Placements by ASSOCHAM. Also the Most outstanding university in West Zone for having a highest nationalities in campus at the world education summit awards.
This Parul University offers 160 different undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral degree programmes in the various fields such as medicine, engineering, pharmacy, homeopathy, ayurvedic, management, law, fine arts, design, arts, and commerce etc.
These courses will be offered through 34 institution across 21 wise streams. Parul University spread over 150 acres and has total 100 blocks of academic. At the university more than 28,000 candidates are studying presently.
In case of any query related to Parul University Scholarship 2024, candidates can feel free to ask their queries below in the comment box.