PESSAT Slot Booking 2020, Admit Card – Get Admit Card Here
PESSAT 2020 Slot Booking for B.Tech courses will be started from 25th April 2020. After this process, PESSAT admit card 2020 will be issued via online mode. PESSAT (PES Scholastic Aptitude Test) is a national level entrance exam managed by PES University, Bangalore. It is conducted for providing admission in various UG & PG courses. Candidates can attempt this exam only once in an academic year. Candidates can get complete information here regarding PESSAT 2020 Slot Booking including admit card, dates & how to download.
PESSAT Slot Booking 2020
The slot booking process begins after completion of the application procedure. Candidates can book a slot through online mode from the website. It will be started from 25th April 2020 for B.Tech course and 5th January 2020 for other courses.
In this process, candidates can book their exam date and test centre. It is based on first-come-first-serve. Candidates can book their slot to reserve their test date & time. No changes are allowed once slot booking process is completed.
PESSAT Admit Card 2020
PESSAT 2020 admit card will be generated after completion of the slot booking. It does not issued to any candidates without the PESSAT Slot Booking 2020.
It is compulsory to book a slot to get an admit card. Candidates should take the printout copy of the PESSAT hall ticket 2020 for further process.
Before taking the print copy, candidates should check all details printed on it are correct & liable. Candidates must take a valid admit card with them on day of the exam.
PESSAT 2020 Slot Booking/Admit Card Dates
PESSAT exam will be conducted on different dates for engineering and other programmes. The exam for B.Tech course will be held from 2nd to 20th May 2020.
For other courses, the examination will be started from 10th January to July 2020. Candidates can get admit card from 25th April 2020 (For B.Tech) & 5th January 2020 (For Other courses). It will be released only through online mode.
How to Download Admit Card
Candidates can follow the given steps to book a slot & get an admit card:
- Navigate official website link (link will be given above).
- Click on that link.
- You will be redirected to home page of the website.
- Enter your “Registration ID” and “Email ID” in a given space.
- Click on “Continue” button.
- Follow instructions & book a slot for exam date & time.
- Once the test slot is booked, you will be able to get your admit card link.
- Check details and take a printout of it.
- Keep it safe for the further process.
Last year, the examination was conducted in the following cities:
- Karnataka: Bangalore, Mysore, Mangalore, Madikeri, Hassan, Tumkur, Chikmagalur, Udipi, Karwar, Shimoga, Chitradurga, Davangere, Haveri, Bellary, Hubli/Darwad, Belgaum, Bagalkot, Raichur, Bijapur, Gulbarga, Bidar.
- Andhra Pradesh: Hyderabad, Vijayawada.
- Assam (North East): Guwahati.
- Bihar: Patna.
- Gujarat: Ahmedabad
- Jammu & Kashmir: Jammu
- Jharkhand: Ranchi
- Kerala: Ernakulam.
- Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal
- Maharshtra: Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur
- New Delhi: New Delhi
- Orissa: Bhubaneswar.
- Punjab/Haryana: Chandigarh
- Rajasthan: Jaipur, Kota
- Tamil Nadu: Chennai, Coimbatore
- Uttar Pradesh: Lucknow
- West Bengal: Kolkata
If you have any queries of about PESSAT Slot Booking 2020, you can ask us by writing your query in the given below comment box.