Pondicherry University 2022 Application (Extended), PG Form – Apply Here
Pondicherry University 2022 Application Form Last date has been extended till 10th July 2022 (CUET- PG). Application (CUET UG) has been extended till 26th June 2022.The Application Form is released for registering the eligible candidate for university level entrance examination conducted by Pondicherry University. The exam will be conducted for shortlisting the candidates for admission in various PG programmes including M.A., M.Sc., MCA, M.Com., M.Tech., MBA, LL.M programs and Five Year Integrated P.G. Programs. Shortlisted candidates from the entrance exam will get admission in various offered courses at Pondicherry University and its affiliated campuses. Here in this article, we will provide the complete details with latest updates on Pondicherry University Application Form 2022.
Pondicherry University 2022 Application – Extended Till 10th July (CUET PG)
Pondicherry University 2022 Registration Last date has been extended till 10th July 2022 through CUET PG. Click here to apply.
Pondicherry University 2022 Application Form has been extended till 26th June 2022 through CUET UG for admission into PG admissions (Integrated-5 yrs). Click here to apply.
Pondicherry University 2022 Application Correction has been extended till 26th June 2022 (CUET UG) for admission into PG (Integrated-5 yrs). Click here to make correction.
Admission Open 2022
Pondicherry University 2022 Application Form
Following are the Complete detailed information with some key instruction on Pondicherry University Application Form 2022:
- The Pondicherry University 2022 Application From can be filled through both online and offline mode.
- Candidates can fill the Pondicherry University application form from 6th April 2022 to 22nd May 2022.
- Applicant must fill the application form with utmost caution, as university may not provide any correction facility for application form.
- The details filled by candidates in Pondicherry University application form must have valid proof, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- Candidate must fill their final Application Form before the prescribed date, as no application form will be accepted after the completion of registration process.
- Candidate are advised to seek the printout of filled Pondicherry University Application Form and Fee Receipt for future reference.
- Pondicherry University Application Fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode.
- Candidate can use either Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and Challan facility payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The complete Pondicherry University application fee structure will be as follows:
|Courses||SC/ ST||PH/ Transgender||Others|
|PG (Integrated-5 yrs) through CUET||550||550||650 (600 for Gen EWS/ OBC NCL)|
Pondicherry University 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for Pondicherry University 2022 examination Form:
For P.G. Programs :
- Qualification: Candidate applying for Post-Graduation program should have passed bachelor’s degree from any recognised board or university.
- Marks: Applying candidate for the examination should have obtained at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for Entrance Examination.
For Ph.D. Programs :
- Qualification: Applying candidate should have passed Master degree in any discipline form any recognized board or university.
- Marks: Candidate should have obtained at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for Ph.D. Programme.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final semester qualifying examination in 2022 can also apply for admission.
Pondicherry University 2022 Application Dates
Following are the tentative exam dates for Pondicherry University 2022 Registration Process:
For PG Integrated (CUET UG):
|Starting of Application Form through CUET||6th April 2022|
|Last date of Application submission & fee||22nd May 2022|
|Application correction||25th May to 31st May 2022|
|Pondicherry university 2022 exam||Last week of June 2022|
For CUET PG:
|Starting of Application Form through CUET||19th May 2022|
|Last date of Application submission||18th June 2022|
|Last date of fee submission||19th June 2022|
|Application correction||20th to 22nd June 2022|
|Pondicherry university 2022 exam||June/ July 2022|
How To Apply For Pondicherry University 2022
Here are the complete step by step process for filling Online Pondicherry University Application Form 2022:
- Visit the website of Pondicherry University 2022 (link is available above).
- Now visit the Admission webpage of Pondicherry University and click on new candidates registration link.
- Fill the registration form with required details including Email Id, phone Number, Name etc.. and proceed to the next step.
- Now login with required details and fill the application form as per the instruction given for it.
- The Application Form will be consist of Personal, Educational, Communicational Details and Exam Centre.
- Candidate can also buy application form from university campus and fill it through offline mode.
- Now Upload Passport size Photograph, signature and category certificate (if Applicable) in Application Form.
- Passport size photograph should be latest photograph of candidate with plane background and within given size and Format.
- Signature should be running hand scanned signature within required size and format.
- Now Pay the Application Fee and submit final application form.
- Select payment mode and gateway and fill the required details accordingly and proceed the Payment.
- Once the transaction will be complete take the printout of filled Application Form and Fee Receipt for future reference.
Leave the comment down below for any further information and query regarding Pondicherry University 2022 Application Form.