REAP 2019: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Merit List
REAP 2019 Final Merit List has been released on 15th July 2019. Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process is one of the state level admission procedure to admit the candidates in B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch UG courses. The process of admission will be carried out by the Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota. The university does not conduct any entrance exam to offer admission in the state private unaided and government aided technical institutions. The admissions will be offered on the basis of JEE Main/NATA or intermediate merit. To get complete information on REAP 2019 admission process and other criteria, candidates should read the article completely.
REAP 2019 Notifications –
Check here all details about the REAP 2019 seat allotment & further admission process.Click here for all updates.
REAP 2019 Final merit list has been released on 15th July 2019.Check here for counselling details.
REAP 2019 Allotment letter has been released on 8th July 2019.
REAP 2019 Complete Schedule
Here, candidates can get the complete schedule for applying in REAP 2019 admission procedure.
|For B.Tech||For B.Arch|
|Starting of filling online application /registration forms by candidates||30th May||30th May|
|Last date to submit online registration /application fee||29th June||25th July|
|Last date to fill registration/application form & choice filling||30th June||26th July|
|Round 1st (Out of Rajasthan, Ex. Serviceman, PWD, KM candidates only)|
|Release of Tentative merit list (Out of Rajasthan, Ex. Serviceman, PWD, KM candidates only)||5th July||27th July|
|Last date to call for objections in tentative merit list of 1st Round||6th July||27th July|
|Release of final merit list (1st round)||15th July||28th July|
|Round 1 of Seat Allotment (Out of Rajasthan Candidates)||July||28th July|
|Physical Counselling Ex. Serviceman||July||30th July|
|Physical Counselling PWD, KM||July||30th July|
|Last Date of reporting of 1st Round (Out of Rajasthan Candidates)||July||31st July|
|Round 2nd (Rajasthan State Candidates)|
|Declaration of tentative merit list of 2nd Round (For Rajasthan State Candidates)||8th July||28th July|
|Last date for calling objections in tentative merit list of 2nd Round (online)||9th July||29th July|
|Declaration of final merit of 2nd Round (For Rajasthan State Candidates)||11th July||30th July|
|Seat Allotment of 2nd round (Rajasthan state candidates)||15th July||1st August|
|Last Date of reporting of 2nd Round (For Rajasthan State Candidates)||19th July||5th August|
|Last Date of online reporting for Institutes for 1st and 2nd Round||20th July||5th August|
|Round 3rd (Upward Movement)|
|Last Date of online acceptance letter for upward movement (Round 3rd)||22nd July||5th August|
|Display the List of candidates applied for upward movement||23rd July||6th August|
|Declaration of Allotment list of 3rd round (upward movement)||24th July||7th August|
|Last Date of reporting by candidates at allotted institute for 3rd Round (For upward|
|27th July||9th August|
|Last Date for depositing original documents by candidate at last reported institute||30th July||9th August|
|Last Date of online reporting for Institutes for 3rd Round||31st July||9th August|
|Activities to be carried out at institutional level|
|Internal Sliding Option Starts (after reporting)||25th July||–|
|Internal Sliding Option Ends||29th July||–|
|Internal Sliding list declaration (To be done by respective institutes) and online submission|
of results to REAP-2019 office
|Last Date of online withdrawn of admission||31st July||–|
|Last Date of online final reporting for institutes about admission and latest vacant seat|
|Last Date of admission and reporting by institutes under Management Quota (B.Tech)||14th August||–|
|Activities for Special and Management Quota round will be carried out at institute level (For B.Arch)|
|Round 4th (Special Round) Separate registration is required to participate in special round|
|Last Date of online withdrawn of admission (B.Arch)||–||9th August|
|Special round seat matrix declaration||2nd August||10th August|
|Start of registration and online filing of option form for Special round||3rd August||10th August|
|Last date of submission/ deposition of Registration / option form for Special Round||7th August||13th August|
|Declaration of tentative merit list of Special Round||8th August||–|
|Last date for calling objections in tentative merit list of Special Round (online till 5 PM)||9th August||–|
|Declaration of final merit of Special Round||10th August||13th August|
|Allotment list for Special Round||12th August||13th August|
|Last date of Reporting after Special Round||14th August||14th August|
|Last Date of online final reporting by institute for Special Round||14th August||14th August|
|Last Date of admission and reporting by institutes under Management Quota (B.Arch)||–||14th August|
|Starting of Classes||1st August||9th August|
REAP Application Form 2019
The candidates before filling the application form must ready with the documents required at the time of filling application form.
- REAP 2019 application form can be filled and submitted through online mode only.
- Candidates have to register on the REAP web portal for participating in the counselling procedure.
- Candidates should fill the application form carefully in the online application form format.
- The forms can be submitted from 30th May to 30th June 2019 (B.Tech) and 26th July (B.Arch).
- The Challan number of the registration fee will be the candidate’s default login Id. So, keep it secure.
- The candidates those will apply on the basis of 12th class percentile should upload the mark sheet also.
- The registration/application form will be automatically activated after submission of application fee. Aadhaar number is mandatory for the registration.
- Candidates have to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature. The image size of photograph should not exceed 100 KB and the image size of signature should not exceed 50 KB which should be in the JPG file format.
- Do not send the hard copy of application form to the REAP office. Take the printout and keep till the completion of admission process.
- The registration fee can be submitted through online mode (Net Banking/ATM card/Debit card/Credit card/e-Wallet).
- The application fee is Rs. 700/-.
- The application fee is neither refundable nor transferable in any circumstances.
REAP is a state level admission procedure organized every year by the Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota. It organizes to offer admission in B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch UG courses. No entrance exam is conducted to offer admission in the state of Rajasthan. Students will get admission on the basis of JEE Main/NATA or 12th standard result.
The applying candidates must check the complete eligibility criteria before applying in REAP 2019.
- The candidates should belong to Indian national.
- The candidates those applying under Rajasthan state quota seats should have the domicile of that state.
- The candidates those DOB falls on or after October 01, 1994 are eligible to apply.
- SC, ST and PwD candidates should born on or after October 01, 1989 can also apply. There is a five years of age relaxation for them.
For B.Tech/B.E. Course:
- Qualifying Exam: The candidates should pass the 10+2/12th class from Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other recognized Board or Central Board of secondary Education (CBSE).
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should score at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/Non creamy layer OBC/ Non creamy layer SBC of Rajasthan State).
- Subjects: The candidate should have passed the previous exam with Physics & Mathematics as a compulsory subject along with one optional subject.
For B.Arch Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board with PCM as mandatory subjects by securing 50% marks in aggregate. For SC/ST/Non creamy layer OBC/ Non creamy layer MBC, 45% aggregate marks must be secured.
- Or 10+3 diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Govt. with Mathematics by securing 50% marks in aggregate.
- Or International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling with not less than 50% marks in aggregate with Mathematics subject.
- NATA Score: Those applying through NATA score card, they should obtain minimum 25% in MCQ portion and 25% in Drawing portion. There is no relaxation in the minimum pass score of NATA.
In all private un-aided and government aided institutions some seats are reserved for each category which is given below.
|Categories||Reservation of Seat (%)|
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
REAP Counselling 2019
- The counselling will be conducted in three rounds in which one round will be special round (spot round). The counselling will be conducted from 8th July 2019 for B.Tech & 28th July 2019 for B.Arch.
- In the first counselling, the candidates outside of Rajasthan state will be allotted the seats on the basis of merit list. In the second round, the candidates of Rajasthan having Domicile will be allotted the seats on the basis of merit list. In the last round, the candidates those opted for upward movement can participate.
- The candidates have to submit the option/choice form to participate in the counselling.
- The candidates can proceed to fill his/her subject and college wise options after selecting category of merit list (JEE Mains or 12th percentile).
- The allotment of seats will be declared on the choice-cum-merit basis as per the options filled by the candidate.
REAP Admission 2019
The authority will release the separate merit list for admission in B.E./B.Tech and B.Arch courses. The admissions will be provided on the basis of combined merit list, the order of options filled by the candidates in the option form and availability of seats in the respective institutions.
After allotment of the seats, candidates have to report the allotted institution along with original documents and the admission fee. Candidates have to submit the admission fee at the time of getting admission in the institution.
Candidates have to produce these self attested documents in original while reporting at the allotted institution for admission.
- The total fee to deposited at the Institute
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- Aadhar card
- JEE Main 2019 score card
- 10th class Board Certificate as a proof of date of birth
- 10+2 mark sheet
- Reserve category certificate
- Undertaking by OBC/SBC in required format
- PwD certificate
- Certificate for Ex-Servicemen
- Income Certificate
- Medical Fitness certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- NATA score card
If you have any other queries about REAP 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.