SAAT 2020 Result, Merit List, Rank Card, Score – Check Result Here
SAAT 2020 Rank Card will be released from July 2020. SAAT entrance test is organized every year by the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Deemed University. Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT) is a university level entrance examination. Candidates can get admission to the UG & PG courses through this examination. The entrance exam is conducted in various cities of India through online mode. The admissions will be offered in associated colleges of the university. In this article, candidates can check the complete information of SAAT result 2020.
SAAT 2020 Result
The result can be accessed through online mode only. The university will publish the result after a few days of the written examination. Soon after the announcement of results, candidates will be able to download their SAAT 2020 rank card from the official website.
In SAAT rank card, candidates can check the rank allotted to them on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam. Candidates need to enter their application number and roll number to check the result.
A separate merit list will be published for each programme offered in the university. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the results.
SAAT 2020 Counselling will be held from July 2020. The university will give intimation to all the candidates those will be selected for the admission through admission letter which will be sent to the candidate’s registered email Id.
SAAT Result 2020 Date
SAAT result 2020 will be declared on the official website on July 2020 For B.Tech, Other courses and for B.Sc. Agriculture & B.Pharma courses.
The test will be conducted from June 2020 through online & offline mode. Candidates those will qualified in the entrance test will be called for the counselling.
How to Check Result
Candidates can follow the procedure given below to check their results.
- Go to the official website link (link will be given above).
- Open the link and you will reach the ‘SAAT 2020 Result’ page.
- Now, enter the application number and roll number (as per the application form).
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button and the result will be displayed on your system screen.
- Download the result by clicking on the ‘Print’ button.
- Take printouts of the result.
- Keep the printout of result till the admission process.
Details mentioned in the SAAT Result 2020:
- SAAT Roll Number
- Candidates’ Name
- Name of the Parent’s
- Subject-wise Marks
- Overall Marks
- Overall and Category Rank
SAAT Merit list 2020
After the declaration of result, the merit list will be prepared by the university. The separate merit list will be prepared for the candidates those will qualify the exam on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam.
For reserved categories, separate merit list will also be drawn. Candidates those who will qualify the exam will also be provided with the separate rank card.
Only the qualified candidates will be called for counselling process. Seats will be allotted on the basis of selected courses & colleges according to the candidate’s preferences.
Preparation of Merit List
Separate merit list for all qualifying candidates shall be prepared on the basis of SAAT 2020 results in the following manner.
- One merit list for the candidates seeking admission to Engineering & Technology degree courses on the basis of marks obtained in PCM subjecs.
- One merit list for the candidates seeking admission to Pharmacy course on the basis of marks obtained in PCM/B subjects.
- One each for candidates seeking admission to MCA, M.Tech. (branch wise), M.Sc. (All), MBA, MHA, MHM, MTTM, M.Pharm., LLM, M.Sc. Nursing & MBA Agribusiness Courses.
- One each for candidates seeking admission to B.Sc. Nursing and Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Courses.
- One each of the Candidates of diploma streams seeking admission under Lateral Entry scheme to Engineering and Technology / MCA, Pharmacy, and Hotel Management & Catering Technology courses.
- One for candidates seeking admission to BHMCT Courses.
If you have any other queries about SAAT 2020 Result, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.