SAAT 2022 Result (Declared), Rank Card, Score – Check Result Here
SAAT 2022 Result for phase II has been declared on 20th June 2022.SAAT entrance test is organized every year by the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Deemed University. Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT) is a university level entrance examination. Candidates can get admission to the UG & PG courses through this examination. The entrance exam is conducted in various cities of India through online mode. The admissions will be offered in associated colleges of the university. In this article, candidates can check the complete information of SAAT result 2022.
SAAT 2022 Result – Declared (Phase II)
SAAT 2022 Result for phase II has been declared on 20th June 2022. Click here to view result.
SAAT 2022 Result for phase I has been declared on 16th May 2022. Click here to view result.
The result can be accessed through online mode only. The university has published the result after a few days of the written examination. Soon after the announcement of results, candidates are able to download their SAAT 2022 rank card from the official website.
In SAAT rank card, candidates are able to check the rank allotted to them on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam. Candidates need to enter their application number and roll number to check the result.
A separate merit list will be published for each programme offered in the university. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the results.
SAAT 2022 Counselling will be held from July 2022. The university will give intimation to all the candidates those will be selected for the admission through admission letter which will be sent to the candidate’s registered email Id.
SAAT Result 2022 Date
SAAT result 2022 has been declared on the official website on 16th May 2022 for phase 1 for B.Tech, Other courses and for B.Sc. Agriculture & B.Pharma courses. For phase 2, result has been published on 20th June 2022.
The test is conducted from 7th to 10th April 2022 for phase 1, 9th to 12th June 2022 phase 2 & in August 2022 for phase 3 through online. Candidates those will qualified in the entrance test will be called for the counselling.
How to Check Result
Candidates can follow the procedure given below to check their results.
- Go to the official website link (link is given above).
- Open the link and you will reach the ‘SAAT 2022 Result’ page.
- Now, enter the application number (as per the application form).
- Click on the ‘Login’ button and the result will be displayed on your system screen.
- Download the result by clicking on the ‘Print’ button.
- Take printouts of the result.
- Keep the printout of result till the admission process.
Details mentioned in the SAAT Result 2022:
- SAAT Roll Number
- Candidates’ Name
- Name of the Parent’s
- Subject-wise Marks
- Overall Marks
- Overall and Category Rank
SAAT Merit list 2022
After the declaration of result, the merit list will be prepared by the university. The separate merit list will be prepared for the candidates those will qualify the exam on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam.
For reserved categories, separate merit list will also be drawn. Candidates those who have qualified the exam is also be provided with the separate rank card.
Only the qualified candidates will be called for counselling process. Seats have allotted on the basis of selected courses & colleges according to the candidate’s preferences.
Preparation of Merit List
Separate merit list for all qualifying candidates shall be prepared on the basis of SAAT 2022 results in the following manner.
- One merit list for the candidates seeking admission to Engineering & Technology degree courses on the basis of marks obtained in PCM subjecs.
- One merit list for the candidates seeking admission to Pharmacy course on the basis of marks obtained in PCM/B subjects.
- One each for candidates seeking admission to MCA, M.Tech. (branch wise), M.Sc. (All), MBA, MHA, MHM, MTTM, M.Pharm., LLM, M.Sc. Nursing & MBA Agribusiness Courses.
- One each for candidates seeking admission to B.Sc. Nursing and Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Courses.
- One each of the Candidates of diploma streams seeking admission under Lateral Entry scheme to Engineering and Technology / MCA, Pharmacy, and Hotel Management & Catering Technology courses.
- One for candidates seeking admission to BHMCT Courses.
If you have any other queries about SAAT 2022 Result, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.