SAAT Counselling 2019, Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission, Schedule & Procedure
SAAT 2019 Counselling for engineering courses has been started. The counselling is organized through offline mode. Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (SOA) is a Deemed university which is located in Bhubaneshwar, Odisha. It organizes the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT) to offer admission in UG & PG programmes. It is a university level entrance examination which is conducted through online mode. Candidates can get admission in the affiliated institutions of the university. For medical & dental seats, the admission will be offered on the basis of NEET 2019 score card. Candidates can get the information of about SAAT 2019 counselling in this article.
SAAT Counselling 2019 – Choice Filling Started
SAAT 2019 Counselling for Engineering courses has been started from 6th May 2019. Click here for choice filling.
The offline counselling of SAAT will be conducted for various courses offered by the university and its associated colleges. A separate round of counselling for B.Tech will be conducted for candidates those have a valid score card of JEE Mains 2019. The counselling will be conducted at given venue. The counselling venue and time will be published on the website below. Candidates have to present in person for the counselling along with necessary documents. In case candidate unable to attend the counselling itself, he/she can allow their parents to attend the counseling along with necessary documents.
The seats will be allotted on the basis of a candidate’s score obtained in the entrance exam. As per the ranks of the candidates they will be called for the counseling on different dates. Candidates need to verify their documents in order to be eligible for the allotment of seat. The seats will be allotted on the basis of availability of seats and choice filled by the candidate. Candidates will be given the provisional seat allotment letter as a proof of seat allotment.
Auditorium –I, Bansuri Guru Auditorium,
ITER Campus, Jagamohan Nagar,
Jagamara, Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar-751030
SAAT Counselling Schedule 2019
Candidates can check the counselling schedule for engineering courses from the given below table.
|Declaration of result||4th May 2019|
|Choice Filling (Engineering Only)||6th – 8th May 2019|
|Choice Locking & Payment (Engineering Only)||6th – 8th May 2019|
|Counselling (Engineering Only)||12th May 2019|
SAAT Counselling Procedure 2019
- The university will release the ranks of the candidates through merit list. In merit list candidates can check their ranks and as per the ranks they can attend the counselling.
- The candidates have to present in person at the counselling venue.
- Candidates have to fill and lock the choices online. On the basis of filled choices, the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- The university will publish the provisional seat allotment letter on the website through which candidate can report the allotted college for admission formalities.
- The date, time and counselling venue will be mentioned in the allotment letter.
- The confirmation of seat allotment status will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number.
- Candidates have to verify their documents and confirm the seat.
- For the confirmation of seat, candidates have to submit the counselling fee at the time of counselling. The payment has to be made through Demand Draft which should be drawn in favour of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- With the allotment letter candidates can report the allotted college for admission along with original documents.
Candidates must bring the documents given below to appear in the counselling. Without producing the documents given below, candidates cannot participate in the counselling. The candidates have to bring all the documents in original along with one set of photocopy.
- SAAT 2019 rank card
- A valid Photo Identity Proof (Aadhaar UID)
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate for passed out students. (Students Appearing 12th Exam should bring Admit Card).
- Caste certificate in original issued Tahasildar of state of residence of parents.
- PH certificate from Medical Board, IMS & SH, attached & PH Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- Two sets of photocopies of the above documents.
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs
- Demand draft of ₹30, 000/- drawn from any nationalized bank in favour of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, Payable at Bhubaneswar.
If you have any other queries about SAAT Counselling 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.