SAAT 2023 Counselling, Admission, Allotment – Get Schedule Here
SAAT 2023 Counselling will be started from August 2023 for B.Tech courses. The counselling will be organized through online mode. Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (SOA) is a Deemed university which is located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. It organizes the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT) to offer admission in UG & PG programmes. It is a university level entrance examination which is conducted through online mode. Candidates can get admission in the affiliated institutions of the university. For medical & dental seats, the admission will be offered on the basis of NEET 2023 score card. Candidates can get the information of about SAAT counselling 2023 in this article.
SAAT Counselling 2023
The online counselling of SAAT will be organised for various courses offered by the university and its associated colleges. A separate round of counselling for B.Tech will be conducted for candidates those have a valid score card of JEE Mains 2023. The counselling will be conducted at given venue. The counselling venue and time will be published on the website below.
Candidates have to present in person for the counselling along with necessary documents. In case candidates are unable to attend the counselling itself, he/she can allow their parents to attend the counselling along with necessary documents.
The seats will be allotted on the basis of a candidate’s score obtained in the entrance exam. As per the ranks of the candidates they will be called for the counseling on different dates. Candidates need to verify their documents in order to be eligible for the allotment of seat. The seats will be allotted on the basis of availability of seats and choice filled by the candidate. Candidates have been given the provisional seat allotment letter as a proof of seat allotment.
Auditorium –I, Bansuri Guru Auditorium,
ITER Campus, Jagamohan Nagar,
Jagamara, Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar-751030
SAAT Counselling Schedule 2023
Candidates can check tentative counselling schedule for engineering courses from the given below table.
|Declaration of result
|16th May 2023 (Phase 1) 23 June 2023 (Phase 2)
20th July 2023 (Phase 3)
|Choice Filling (Engineering Only)
|Counselling (Engineering Only)
SAAT Counselling Procedure 2023
- The university will be released the ranks of the candidates through merit list. In merit list candidates will be able to check their ranks and as per the ranks they can attend the counselling.
- The candidates must have to present in person at the counselling venue.
- Candidates must have to fill and lock the choices online. On the basis of filled choices, the seats can be allotted to the candidates.
- The university will publish the provisional seat allotment letter on the website through which candidate can report the allotted college for admission formalities.
- The date, time and counselling venue will be mentioned in the allotment letter.
- The confirmation of seat allotment status will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number.
- Candidates must have to verify their documents and confirm the seat.
- For the confirmation of seat, candidates have to submit the counselling fee at the time of counselling. The payment has to be made through Demand Draft which should be drawn in favour of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- With the allotment letter candidates will be able to report the allotted college for admission along with original documents.
Candidates must bring the documents given below to appear in the counselling. Without producing the documents given below, candidates cannot participate in the counselling. The candidates have to bring all the documents in original along with one set of photocopy.
- SAAT 2023 rank card
- A valid Photo Identity Proof (Aadhaar UID)
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate for passed out students. (Students Appearing 12th Exam should bring Admit Card).
- Caste certificate in original issued Tahasildar of state of residence of parents.
- PH certificate from Medical Board, IMS & SH, attached & PH Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- Two sets of photocopies of the above documents.
- 2 recent passport size color photographs
- Demand draft of Rs.30, 000/- drawn from any nationalized bank in favor of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, Payable at Bhubaneswar.
If you have any other queries about SAAT 2023 Counselling, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.