SNAP 2020 Registration, SNAP Application Form (Released) – Apply Here
SNAP 2019 Registration can be done till 23rd November 2019. Symbiosis National aptitude Test (SNAP) is a university level examination. Candidates who qualify SNAP examination will get admission in various management institutes. It is conducted by the Symbiosis National University. Through this exam candidates can get admission in post-graduation programmes in MBA. SNAP examination will be conducted through online mode. Aspirants can fill their registration form through online mode. Candidates can read this article to know more about the SNAP 2020 Registration including dates, eligibility criteria, fee, etc.
SNAP 2020 Registration – till 23rd Nov
SNAP 2019 Registration can be done till 23rd November 2019. Click here to register for SNAP exam.
Here candidates can check all the information about the SNAP 2020 Registration:
- Registration form will be available through online mode.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 16th August 2019.
- Fill all the correct information including name, address, education and etc. in the registration form.
- Candidates will have to upload documents i.e. recent colored passport size photograph in the prescribed format.
- Candidates can make change in the registration form before the last date of registration. Candidates cannot make change in the details after the submission of fee.
- Fill the institutes and programme choices in the application form.
- The last date of filling registration form will be till 23rd November 2019.
- Candidates should take a printout of the filled registration form for further admission procedures.
- Registration fee will be Rs.1750 for all category candidates.
- Candidates can pay application fee through Bill desk Payment Gateway, Indian Bank Payment Gateway, Ease buzz Payment Gateway or Demand Draft.
- The registration fee will be non-refundable in nature.
- In case of demand draft payment, candidates will need to send a printout of the filled application form along with the DD in given address:
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune- 412115
SNAP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through SNAP 2020 Eligibility criteria before filling the registration form:
- Nationality: Foreign Nationals/OCI/PIO and NRIs candidates can apply.
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed any UG degree from any recognized university recognized by the Association of India Universities.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 50% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination. SC/ST category candidates must secure 45% aggregate in their qualifying examination.
- Certificate: Candidates those have passed their graduation from foreign universities should have obtained equivalent certificate from the Association of India Universities (AIU).
SNAP 2020 Application Dates
Candidates can check official SNAP 2020 dates regarding the registration and exam from the given section:
|Starting of online registration||16th August 2019|
|Last date for registration||23rd November 2019|
|Payment closes on||23rd November 2019|
|SNAP test||15th December 2019|
How to Apply for SNAP 2020
Here we have mentioned complete procedure to apply for SNAP 2020 Registration:
- Visit the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Open ‘SNAP’ link.
- Read all the instructions and click on ‘Registration’.
- Fill asked details like name, date of birth, category, etc.
- You have to fill city and programme choice.
- Now upload documents like colored passport size photograph in the registration form. Make sure that your image should not be more than 3 months old.
- Cross check the information you have filled.
- No change will be entertained once you have submitted your registration fee.
- Now click on ‘Save and continue’.
- A SNAP ID and password will generate in which you have to pay the test fee.
- Enter the fee details and pay the test fee.
- Registration fee can be paid through Bill desk Payment Gateway, Indian Bank Payment Gateway, Ease buzz Payment Gateway or Demand Draft.
- Fill other asked details and submit it.
- After the submission of registration fee take a printout of the filled application form for further procedures.
Through this article, we have mentioned about SNAP 2020 application form details. Candidates who want to appear for the SNAP 2020 exam can read this article to know all important details about the registration form, eligibility criteria, mode of registration form, etc. Candidates must go through the information carefully to avoid such a kind of mistakes.
If you have any other query about SNAP 2020 Registration, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.