SRM University Admission 2021: Application Form (Till 22nd June), Dates
SRM University 2021 Application Form has been extended till 22nd June 2021 for phase 2. Exam Dates have been revised for phase 2. Now the examination will be held on 29th and 30th June 2021. It conducts its own university level entrance exam. The admission is offered into various undergraduate (UG) & postgraduate (PG) courses. Various courses presented are in the fields of Engineering, Medicine, Management, Science & Humanities, and Health Science. Candidates seeking admission into B.Tech & M. Tech programme will have to give SRMJEEE entrance exam. For admission into medical courses, SRMJEEH will be organized while SRMJEEM will be organized for MBA course. Entry into MBBS & BDS will be done through NEET scores. Here we are providing details such as exam dates, eligibility norms, application form, its fee and much more regarding SRM University Admission 2021.
SRM University 2021 Notifications – Application Extended (Phase II)
SRM University 2021 Application Form has been extended till 22nd June 2021 (phase II) for B.Tech courses. Check here for application details.
SRM University 2021 Slot booking will be started from 23rd June 2021 for phase II. Check here for slot booking details.
SRM University 2021 Exam Dates have been revised for phase 2. Now the examination will be held on 29th and 30th June 2021. Check here for exam details.
SRM University 2021 Counselling (Choice Filling) has been started through online mode for phase 1. Check here for counselling details.
SRM University 2021 Result has been declared on 28th May 2021 for phase 1. Check here for result details.
SRM University courses will be offered under UG & PG level programmes. Courses under UG & PG programmes will be as:
- UG programme: Engineering & Technology (B.Tech), Science & Humanities (B.Com. B.Com (Hons.), B.Ed. etc.), Management (BBA & MBA), and Medicines & Health Sciences (BDS, MBBS, B.Sc. & others).
- PG programme: Engineering & Technology (M.Tech), Science & Humanities (M.Com. M.Com (Hons.), etc.), Management (MBA), and Medicines & Health Sciences (MD, MDS, M.Sc., etc.).
SRM University Admission 2021 Dates
Candidates must go through following table SRM University Exam Dates:
|Online & Offline application form releases||12th December 2020|
|Last date to submit online applications (phase 1)||19th May 2021|
|Last date to submit online applications (phase 2)||22nd June 2021|
|Date for mock test||20th & 21st May 2021 (phase 1)|
23rd, 24th & 25th June 2021 (phase 2)
|SRMJEEE 2021 exam date||23rd & 24th May 2021 (phase 1)|
29th & 30th June 2021 (phase 2)
|Declaration of rank list||28th May 2021 (phase 1)|
29th July 2021 (phase 2)
|Counselling starts from||29th May 2021|
|Commencement of class||Month of July 2021|
For other UG & PG Courses:
|Online & Offline application form releases||26th February 2021|
|Last date for application form||30th June 2021|
|Counselling||July/ August 2021|
SRM University Application Form 2021
Candidates must go through following details regarding SRM University Admission Form:
- SRM University 2021 Application Form has been released on 12th December 2020 for B.Tech courses.
- For online application form, last date is till 19th May 2021 for phase I & on 22nd June 2021 for phase II.
- Application form through offline mode is not yet released.
- While registration, candidates must also upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Single application form is enough to apply for various courses.
- Candidates will be able to take offline application form from the university office.
- For offline payment, candidates must send their filled in application with DD at the given address:
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM University, Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu, 603203.
- Candidates are able to submit the application fee via online mode.
- For offline mode, DD will be paid in favor of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
- SRM University 2021 application fee is of Rs.1100/- for all candidates.
SRM University Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms before filling SRM University application form 2021:
- Nationality: Indian/ NRI/ PIO/ OCI category candidates will be eligible.
- Age criteria: Candidate’s must be 16 years in age as on 31st July 2021.
- Upper age limit: Candidates age must not be more than 21 years.
For B.Tech programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 10th & 12th examination from any recognized board or university. NIOS will be also eligible to apply for SRM.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) as their mandatory subject in qualifying exam to be eligible.
For B.Com programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify intermediate from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subject: He/ she must have Accounts & Mathematics as their mandatory subject to be eligible.
- Percentage: Candidates must score at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
For M.Com programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify graduation level exam from any recognized board or university to be eligible for examination.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates must have Accounts & Mathematics as their mandatory subject in the qualifying exam.
- Percentage: He/ she must score atleast 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible for SRM University admission 2021.
For MBA programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify their bachelor’s or equivalent degree from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: He/ She must score minimum 60% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Candidates will be eligible on the basis of SRMJEEM scores.
SRM University Admission Procedure 2021
Admission into SRM University will be purely based on scores of entrance test or national level scores. Candidates will have to qualify the test with minimum qualifying marks to get entry into UG & PG course.
For MBA admission, candidates will have to qualify SRMJEEM & then have to appear & clear GD & PI interview rounds. Candidates who will apply through state level entrance or state level board must obtain rank under top 100 ranks.
Candidates appearing under top 1000 ranks in JEE Main will be also eligible for admission into B.Tech programmes.
SRM University Entrance Exam 2021
SRM University will conduct its own university level entrance exam for various UG & PG. It will be necessary to score qualify marks in the test to be eligible for admission.
For B.Tech & M.Tech admission, entrance exam SRMJEEE will be organized via online mode. For MBA admission, SRMJEEM scores are considered and for UG & PG Medical courses, SRMJEEH will be organized.
The examination is organized on 23rd & 24th May 2021 (phase 1) and on 25th & 26th July 2021 for phase II through online remote proctored mode.
SRM University Admission Result/ Merit list 2021
SRM University Result/ Merit list 2021 has been published on 27th May 2021 for phase I. Candidates have informed about it through SMS & mail ID. It has been published on website via online mode.
Merit list has been prepared based on total marks secured in the various entrance tests. Candidates are advised to keep their scorecard for further admission procedure.
SRM University Counselling 2021
SRM University Counselling is held in two phases as phase I & phase II. It has been started via online mode from 29th May 2021 for phase 1.
Here we are providing details about both phases:
Phase I Counselling:
In Phase I, candidates will have to choose the course & branch for admission. Counselling session will be on-campus. Candidates must choose the campus as per their preference
Phase II Counselling:
Phase II Counselling will be organized for those candidates who miss Phase I counselling. It will be organized via online mode. Candidates will have to produce following documents at the time of counselling:
- SRM entrance admit card
- SRM counselling call letter
- SRM score card
- Cancelled cheque leaf
- Transfer certificate
If you have any other queries regarding SRM University Admission 2021, you can leave your comment in the comment box below.