St. Andrews Admission 2023: Application Form (Started), Eligibility
St. Andrews 2023 Application Form has been started through online mode. St. Andrews also known as St. Andrew Institute of Technology and Management (SAITM). The university provided admission to candidates who want to seek admission in UG and PG courses in the field of technology and management. The candidates will be shortlisted for admission on the basis of university level entrance exam called St. Andrews Joint Entrance Exam (SAJEE). It is a private university located in Gurgaon-Delhi (NCR). In this article, we have proved details about St. Andrew Admission 2023 that candidate need to know.
St. Andrews Admission 2023 Notifications – Apply Started
St. Andrew’s Admission 2023 Application Form has been started for various UG & PG courses. Click here to apply.
Application Form Admission Dates Eligibility
St. Andrew Admission 2023 Overview
|Name||St. Andrew Admission 2023|
|Type of exam||UG and PG level|
|Level of exam||University level|
|Courses offered||Technology and Management|
|Application mode||Online and Offline|
Here are the various courses given for UG and PG programmes:
- UG course: B.Tech, BCA, BBA
- PG courses: MBA
St. Andrew Admission Dates 2023
Check the admission date for St. Andrew Admission 2023 given below:
|Online application form starts||Started|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of July 2023|
|SAJEE exam||Through Slot booking|
|Merit/ cut off list||TBA|
|1st date of counselling||TBA|
|Commencement of classes||TBA|
St. Andrew 2023 Application Form
Following are the details about St. Andrew 2023 Application Form with some key instructions given below:
- The application form can be submitted through online as well as offline mode.
- The St. Andrew Institute application form has been released for various UG & PG courses.
- Candidates must enter the details like name, address, email id, education qualification, etc. to fill the application form.
- Details in application form must be correct as if there is any wrong information application form may get rejected.
- Then candidates must upload the passport size photograph and signature in specified format.
- The last date for submission of application form is till third week of July 2023.
- After entering all the details take the printout of the online application form for future reference.
- The St. Andrew institute 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online and offline mode.
- Candidates can use different payment gateway methods like debit card, credit card, or net banking and cash for transaction.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- The application fee is Rs. 500/- for every candidate.
How to Apply for St. Andrew Admission:
- Step-1: Go to the website of St. Andrew Admission 2023.
- Step-2: Fill the application form with details like personal, educational qualifications, phone number, etc.
- Step-3: Upload the scanned documents like photograph, signature.
- Step-4: Pay the application fee through online and offline mode.
- Step-5: Take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
St. Andrew 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must check the eligibility criteria for St. Andrew Institute 2023 given below:
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subject: In qualifying exam candidate must pass with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology/ Computer as mandatory subject.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must obtain at least 45% marks to be eligible for admission.
For BBA/ BCA:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks: In qualifying exam candidate must score 45% aggregate marks to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Those candidates who are appearing in final exam 2023 can also apply for admission.
For MBA course:
- Qualification: The candidate must have bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Marks: Candidate must score minimum 50% marks in aggregate in qualifying exam.
St. Andrews 2023 Admission Procedure
The St. Andrew 2023 Admission procedure will be based on the university level entrance exam. Candidates have to register themselves first to take part in the admission procedure.
The university will shortlist the candidates based on the entrance exam called St. Andrew Joint Entrance Exam (SAJEE) scores. Based on the scores candidate will be shortlisted for further counselling procedure.
St. Andrew 2023 Entrance Exam
St. Andrew Joint Entrance Exam (SAJEE) will be conducted by the St. Andrew Institute of Technology and Management every year. The exam will be conducted for those candidates who want to take admission in various UG courses at St. Andrew campus.
The exam will be conducted through online mode only. The duration of the exam will be 60 minutes to solve the paper. There will be 30 questions for each section.
St. Andrew 2023 Merit List
The St. Andrew merit list will release after the completion of entrance exam. The merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by candidates in entrance exam SAJEE. The authority will release the merit list for every candidate who participated in the exam.
Authority will release the merit list through online mode. The merit list will contain the names of the candidates who will be shortlisted for counselling process.
St. Andrew 2023 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be conducted in multiple rounds like registration, exam, etc. The counselling will commence after the declaration of merit list. On the basis of rank in merit list, candidates will be selected for the counselling procedure.
Candidates will be allotted seats based on the rank in merit list and those candidates who will be top scorer will get first preference. Candidates must bring the documents for verification and completing the admission procedure.
Documents Required for counselling procedure:
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Character certificate
- Admit card
- Migration certificate
- Counselling Letter
- Application form
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph, etc.
St. Andrew 2023 Admission
The final admission will be conducted on the basis of entrance exam score in SAJEE entrance exam, 12th class qualifying exam and Personal Interview. The counselling will be based on the merit list.
The candidates will be called based on the rank in merit list for interview and counselling round. The authority will give the admission letter to every shortlisted candidates who will be selected for admission. Candidates have to present at the campus after final admission and must bring the required documents.
If you have any other doubt or query related to St. Andrew Admission 2023, you can ask by commenting down.
Shall we do LLB course during graduation